New Release - The Deep Facial Remodelling

For those asking about how many loops - looks like Invictus has gone with 9 and seen tremendous changes already. :pray:

6 Likes

:smiley:

9 Likes

Is it face bone sore?
Cool!

1 Like

Oh I haven’t asked them!! I assumed it was Face yes. I’d tag them but they messaged privately!

would be looping a whole night too much ?
I’m buying today can’t wait I really want to better my eye area it’s making me so bad looking whereas my other features are not as bad.

2 Likes

Nope!! I would experiment with this and see how I wake up and go from there

Maybe add a field of elemental balance or acu-automaton

You can add the Five elements balanced for the free version or Formula of Balance :balance_scale: for the paid one

Safe to loop!

Something tells me the new Diamond field would be absolute with this :gem:

:diamonds: Full List of ALL Crystal & Mineral Fields (Sapien Medicine & Psychic University)

8 Likes

Would this be considered an ideal face field with the most extreme and dramatic changes and effects being applied up to and including bone reconstruction? I had bought and was listening to my copy of the Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork field and was listening to it for an hour or 20x times with no sensations of any kind unfortunately.

3 Likes

Yes. That’s exactly the goal :)

2 Likes

Thank you for your timely response and clear confirmation. I am considering buying a copy.

3 Likes

If you got the money I’d say go for it been the best face fields/sub I’ve tried out of a lot.

4 Likes

When someone calls morphic fields a subliminal I always think about this toxic community within the sub space. Would be a nightmare if they invade the community here. I know I’m off topic.

About the field.: I currently experiment with looping all night or listening at work. If I see any changes I’m gonna give updates.

4 Likes

Understandable though honestly havnt really used subs in such a long time :joy: just morphic fields and energy fields

1 Like

compare to the face sculptor?

@Nexus
Don’t forget yourself and how you talk to people.
Suspended until tomorrow,

6 Likes

Don’t know how it compares but been using through out the day and trying out looping it in my playlist during sleep and it’s been great so far so I’d say this is a good one.

1 Like

Everything u need to know is written down.
If you look at the details from face sculptor and this one, you will know what the difference between those are.

1 Like

Hello I can see that playing this field can help with bone issues such as missing teeth causing maxilla issues and eyes to sink, etc.

My question is, will this field permanently stop the maxilla from sinking? Like would I require maintenance with this field to stop the issues? @Desiree

Thank you for all the help this field is something I want to get one day.

5 Likes

I bought a copy of The Deep Facial Remodelling field last night and looped it exactly twenty times. Within about the first fifteen seconds, I felt pressure applied on my cheekbones, on them, under them and behind them. Following that was below them throughout the cheeks themselves. Afterward, there was a constant motioning going inward, not quite as far as my jaw, but it was like a stream of a massaging or mashing effect that moved at the center of my face. For why that I was, I had no idea. I look like a distant cousin to Leonardo DiCaprio and ideally want to take a greater leap towards developing that feline/hunter appearance as that is the appearance I genuinely desire to have. I am assuming that this field will provide accommodation for that appropriately. I also listen to Vox Masculus’ Ultimate Male Beauty v2 field while simultaneously listening to this one and they seem to work in synergy with each other. It’s been more than twelve hours since my trial run with this and I still feel the soreness, puffiness and aftermath of the mild restructuring process of having used this field. I expected it to be much, much more intense than it is, but rather than it hitting like an immediate blast, it is steadily constant. Like I said, even after twelve hours, I can still feel it. In the past, I have bought and used The Face Sculptor, The Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork, Divine Beauty and Supernatural Good Looks Field (From SpiritualityZone) and have felt no sensations with them whatsoever. I am wondering if I should try using The Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork field in conjunction with this.

Anyways, for those considering getting it, yes, I felt the effects almost instantly. It’s like an alcoholic drink you would consume that at first would leave you wondering why it’s not hitting you with a heavy punch at first right away, but ten or so minutes later, the effects will wash over you, gently and you should be able to feel them easily and undeniably. I’ve experienced no pain at all from having used this. I can feel the puffiness under my eyes at this very moment while typing this, that seems to suggest that the restructuring complimenting the canthal tilt and compactness that I desire is being established via this field.

13 Likes

Do you see any positive difference?

1 Like

Not yet, but I’m feeling it. Like, really, REALLY feeling it. I completed my second round last night. Similarly to how Dr. Manhattan listens to his brain fields for an hour, I do as well on my days off and am doing the same thing as well with this one. I honestly feel closure under my eyes. It’s difficult to describe, but it feels like a metamorphosis happening and I’m transitioning into acquiring a catlike/feline appearance. It’s crazy in that it actually does feel like I am both consciously and subconsciously commanding this field to do as I am wanting it to in terms of the aesthetic that I desire to have and it is completely complying to it. Unlike some of my other experiences with previous fields from a number of years ago, the feelings from having used this one is constant in its long-lasting after effects. I feel it hours after using it and it’s still just as strong the next day later. The fault of me having poor experiences with other facial fields before this one almost certainly lies with me and my absence of unresolved subconscious issues. So that in itself confirms how amazing this field actually is and how Captain Nemo or Dream and Desiree as well have truly outdone themselves. I am grateful…

7 Likes