Project Cloud Walker ☁

This is a mind program field, built as complexly as the ones on YouTube. What this does is create an automatic new way of functioning in your automatic actions. The moments of being that you are not consciously aware, where you perform automatic actions (actions without much thinking). These actions will become more like and infused with lightness, fluidity, calmness, detachment, and open neutrality. Very much like walking and moving around as light as a cloud. These should eventually become your natural way of moving about in everyday life as well.

Use as needed :slightly_smiling_face:

blue-sky-with-clouds

61 Likes

Woahhh @Ugninis speechless @Captain_Nemo is working so so hard these past few days, may god bless him with lots of mental peace, energy and health, I know these fields may drain him with his energy, I wish I could help him with something!

7 Likes

Everything passes through the clouds and nothing is held back. A cloud can pass everywhere and no one will feel it. This is a universal field, and you can imagine a huge field of application of these qualities: from internal work to business.

At a certain stage of self-development a person faces the need to synchronize (adjust) the work of consciousness and subconsciousness (instincts). The mode of consciousness work is more energy-consuming for a person than the level of innate or unconditional reflexes. And wise Mother Nature has put in us the mode of “energy saving”, which means that the consciousness is not always switched on, but only in certain periods of necessity.

If we put these periods into one line, the work of consciousness is a kind of dotted line with longer or shorter gaps, but still intermittent.

Many people are not conscious of how they move, for example, from home to work, or from home to the store, because the task of “moving from familiar point A to familiar point B” is a practiced (reflexive) task. This “discontinuity” of consciousness work leads to excessive involvement in everyday problems and “hardening” of consciousness, and all this prevents the acquisition of certain experience necessary for transition to another stage.

In this case, fluidity of consciousness acts as a “catalyst of development”, helping to detach oneself from unimportant trifles and promoting concentration on the main things, giving real depth of cognition. In creative people, fluidity of consciousness can cause the emergence of new ideas, unorthodox approaches to various tasks, expanding the horizon of possibilities.

A brief guide to the Clouds product:

• lightness,
  • fluidity,
  • mobility,
  • calmness,
  • detachment,
  • neutrality.

this was the initial plan for the project ;) This is what was sent to the Captain

Thanks Dream :heartpulse:

33 Likes

I’d imagine this combined with Malleable Ego & Opus Manhattan would be extremely powerful for any sort of self development or skill acquisition.

7 Likes

How would this help–if it does-- with a task such as driving or even soldiering (and I’m not suggesting playing this field while doing such activities) where we have conditioned responses yet might need to be fully present at a moment’s notice?

Absolutely wonderfull :boom:
Such a unique idea :nerd_face:
New super power unlocked :grin:
Thank you :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Why? :slightly_smiling_face: Fluidity and the above-mentioned states are better considered as ordering, structuring of mental processes. A person already has everything, sometimes just lacking some “little thing” - concentration, inner calmness, etc.

this field fills these missing elements, and the user chooses which ones by his/her actions, intentions, thoughts…

feeling of presence, inner calm, increased self-confidence, increased sense of the world as such and increased self-importance in the rights of choice in general, i.e. the expansion of opportunities is felt as a fact (my little review)

:clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

I had a difficult time really understanding the benefits of this so I asked chatgpt to help (hopefully this is accurate):

The concept you’re describing—transforming automatic actions to embody qualities like lightness, fluidity, calmness, detachment, and open neutrality—touches on several benefits that align with principles found in mindfulness, cognitive behavioral therapy, and other psychological and physical wellness practices. Here are some of the benefits of such an approach:

1. Reduced Stress and Anxiety: By infusing everyday actions with calmness and detachment, individuals may find themselves less reactive to stressors. The practice can lead to a reduction in overall stress and anxiety levels, as the mind becomes more accustomed to responding to situations with equanimity rather than tension.
  2. Enhanced Mindfulness: Moving with lightness and open neutrality encourages a state of mindfulness, where one is fully present and aware in the moment without judgment. This can improve one’s quality of life by enhancing appreciation of the present, reducing ruminative thoughts, and fostering a deeper connection with one’s surroundings.
  3. Improved Physical Health: Moving as “light as a cloud” suggests a level of physical ease and efficiency in movement. This could lead to improved posture, reduced physical strain, and potentially lower risk of injury. Such fluid movement can also support better circulation and joint health.
  4. Emotional Regulation: By adopting a mindset of calmness and detachment in automatic actions, individuals might find it easier to regulate their emotions. This approach can help in distancing oneself from immediate emotional reactions, allowing for more thoughtful responses and reducing the intensity of negative emotions.
  5. Increased Cognitive Flexibility: The practice of transforming automatic actions to be more mindful and fluid can enhance cognitive flexibility—the mental ability to switch between thinking about two different concepts, and to think about multiple concepts simultaneously. This is because the approach encourages openness and neutrality, fostering an environment where rigid patterns of thought are less likely to dominate.
  6. Better Relationships: The qualities of calmness, openness, and neutrality can positively affect interpersonal relationships. When individuals respond to others with these attitudes, conflicts may be reduced, and empathy and understanding can increase, leading to healthier and more supportive social interactions.
  7. Enhanced Sense of Well-being: Overall, integrating these qualities into daily life can contribute to a greater sense of well-being. The combination of reduced stress, increased mindfulness, and improved physical health contributes to a more balanced and fulfilling life experience.

While these benefits are compelling, it’s important to note that achieving such a transformation requires consistent practice and possibly guidance from professionals in psychology, physical health, or spiritual practices, depending on one’s approach. The concept, as idealistic as it sounds, aligns with many traditional and contemporary practices aimed at improving mental and physical health through mindfulness and conscious movement.

1 Like

I really don’t understand the benefit of this type of thinking and then action. I actually believe it’s quite harmful…

Not understanding something, so asking an AI that doesn’t experience human experiences, or ways of interacting with energy as humans do, to tell you through medium as text…text, words are not the understanding, the experience. “The map is not the territory.”

Looking externally, when all you need is already within.

Even more so, there already is a description, one that is well written with their vibe of understanding.

Simple, accurate, and even at times direct.

This alone could be sufficient:

What is it like being as a cloud? What do these words mean? How does a person experience them?

Can choose to connect with those concepts and create these types of experiences.

Someone/something else telling you is the experience of being told what your experience could be. Not you actually creating it.

Edit: sorry, I think I’m projecting some related issue, and not necessarily recognizing how a person processes information or creates an original experience for themselves

6 Likes

Just removing the variable.

Thanks for explanation.

1 Like

got this couple of hours ago…I got the experience of

wow its just brilliant. I’ll come back for a more detailed view.

2 Likes

Lovely field…Here was my stack.

• Acu-Automation X 1
  • Bioenergetic Crystal Essence X 3
  • Project Clould Walker X 4
  • Emotional States Liberation X 3 (PU)
  • Acu-Automation X 1
  • Schumann Resonance x 3

Felt amazing, literally like floating…

Ugni+Dream collaborations are producing breathtaking fields… I think I have all/most of the public ones… the two formuale, these two fields, probably the only one missing is the Triangle (edit: the Twist too, still didn’t get this one)…

15 Likes

there is another idea, more powerful, I don’t know if it will be implemented (sometimes I think I’m going crazy suggesting these ideas to our captain :laughing:)
but for now - this field is a perfect classic

one of my friends said recently - why are there so few reviews, because this is a very relevant social topic
I still hope that reviews will appear in the future

The topic of the Karpman triangle is on everyone’s lips :laughing:

9 Likes

Really nice stack.
I think i will copy You :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Please don’t stop :nerd_face:

I acutually have a nice idea. I think i’ll pm You. You have talent to put great projects together

7 Likes

This topic requires renewed attention. I usually use Schumann Resonance and Full Body Negentropic Coherence but some new innovations here would be awesome!!

9 Likes

:muscle: :laughing: :heartpulse:

9 Likes

14 Likes

I was attracted to this field. The music is beautiful and I would just listen to it for the sake of it.

Noticed my movements are more fluid, with grace and calmness. Although the benefits of the field are as stated, there are other benefits that cascaded into different areas - socially, personally and professionally.
People around me seemed more comfortable and would chat more often in the lounge. Perhaps my body language and posture give off a calm & dependable vibe?

I work with people of various age. Despite chaos around me, my autonomic nervous system remained calm & untriggered, which was unusual as I would get reactive no matter how proactive I might be.
People around me seemed more calm and settled as well.
Physically, I perspired less and there’s definitely detachment & open neutrality in my posture, movement and mind. I feel more confident and experienced mental tranquility. With that, I found myself making better decisions.

I have yet to workout, so can’t feedback on my movement in this area. May review again after I cycle or roller blade.

This field works for everyone in any situation & any profession, imo…
Thanks for the wonderful field!

17 Likes

And for the wonderful testimonial, it’s always a pleasure reading people with such serene energy :hugs:

8 Likes