Bioenergetic Crystal Essence đŸ”·

You see, in energies, it’s better to share personal experience than to make strict recommendations.
It’s not a chemical pill.
I think it’s individualized, just don’t overdo it and use it at your own pace.

what you need to know very clearly - crystal essences are one of the ways to tune and improve your frequency characteristics (“vibrational qualities”). Each crystal “specializes” in a particular organ or body system

a huge number of different effects - this is also individual, I tried to briefly describe them in the presentation :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Okay , Great Answer :100: , Thank You !!

3 Likes

By the way, our colleague gave a very good hint
you can use this field at the very beginning of your playlists

to be honest, I didn’t even think about it
but your post actually makes sense :slight_smile:

7 Likes

wow, it really expands our storage capacity, felt it on the first listen Oo, thanks Ugninis

4 Likes

Any early reviews? This one sounds magnificent

6 Likes

When I use the web page to purchase, only this screen appears later :weary:

2 Likes

is this sorta in the realm of Plasmantropic Gems and Jen’s Blend Sunburst Crystal Cloak?..

Hi there @cholle!

Nice 2 see TC

3 Likes

Try PMing Sammy

Have u tried setting different Location and VPN?

2 Likes

uprgades fields and energy work. because salt cleance has salt in in and salt is crystal it packed such a punch i never felt before. torsion then this then stacks is super. great timing if our Captain. this energy tool lets your energy work dig deep in your cells as per description. anything you use with crystals also improves.

Example is. Shielding three and dragon bone shield nfts also the astrologically incline and of course the last crystal compilations. also greatly betters the smarter rife and if you are using good bioresonance devices their work also. if one is serious about his energy work this tool is more than crucial. also felt elements of the atunement card.

10 Likes

hello cholle

no :slight_smile:
this technology doesn’t use plasma.
we live in a three-dimensional space - a given volume. We cannot see this volume, but we can physically perceive it. Any volume has a shape and a certain circulation of energy defined by the shape.

It is possible to express this principle as “form determines content”. This principle, for example, was used in the construction of sacral structures such as temples, dolmens, pyramids, etc. all diversity and difference of forms and their qualities are determined by the dynamics of circulation of form energy, namely by three indicators: size, force and effort

crystal, on the one hand, is the most ordered structure on Earth, on the other hand, it is always in the process of constant movement and transformation (“lives”). But one must still be able to perceive the circulation of energies of forms, it is not enough just to be in it.

In crystalline essences the perception of perfect forms by a human being is brought almost to 100% due to the most universal and close for a human being carrier - water.

We can say that the essence carries information about perfect energy structures.

What effects it can cause are described in the first post :slight_smile:

Yes
this audio will cleanse and restore the energetic structure
more precisely - to organize it :slight_smile:

14 Likes

If I wasn’t sold on the initial description (very much already was), I’m on another level on-board now.

The realization of how often and how much we are interacting with crystals on a daily basis could be worth having.

6 Likes

Thank you for ruining my shopping list again :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you. I just tested it and it seems that it can be purchased. I will try it. If it doesn’t work, I will ask Sammy again.

3 Likes

Thanks to the Captain and Ugnisis

Early review:

:green_heart:

4 Likes

It should be fine, I just tried purchasing the Plasmantropic Gems album from the store

3 Likes

More details on the design and functionality of this marvelous field (I’ve been getting great feedback privately). guys, please do not hesitate to share them publiclyđŸ«ĄđŸ™‚

Info not from chat AI

• Tuning (resonance) to high frequencies and expanding the spectrum of individual frequency characteristics

Our space and those energies with which a human being and his subtle fields interact every moment are mostly low-frequency (1.8 - 12 Hz), and as a consequence, interaction with them, active or passive, lowers a person’s frequency characteristics. High quality of life of modern man is possible only with certain efforts to increase frequency characteristics. In the past, a person engaged in self-development (e.g. spiritual practices) became a hermit and practiced in mountains and other geoactive zones supporting his frequency characteristics in order to exclude low-frequency influence from outside.

Modern man no longer needs to become a hermit. Crystal essences can bring a person out of vibrational dependence on external energies, and no matter where a person is, with whom he interacts, he is protected from outside influences and tuned to high frequencies. Adaptation to any changes and stressful situations is quick and gentle

• Transformation of negative crystallized forms (fears, negative patterns of behavior, low-vibrational emotions, etc.).

Human geometry, unlike the geometry of crystals, is not perfect, its formation begins from the earliest periods of life under the influence of certain life (external) circumstances. Not always this formation is positive, and as a result any adult person has negative crystallized forms - fears, imbalances (geometric asymmetries), low-vibrational emotions (anger, aggression, insecurity, anxiety, irritability, etc.) and other negative behaviors that prevent the development and perfection of their internal geometry.

Crystalline essences, being carriers of certain perfect forms, restore the integrity and symmetry of a person’s inner space and gently transform the low frequency energies that keep us stuck in negative patterns of behavior.

Crystalline essences can “dissolve” negative structures perceived as fears, blocks, negative emotions, etc., replacing them with harmonious structures (often negative structures are stable and stale, formed over several or even many years, and it may take time to loosen the bonds holding them in place). In general, the time of action will depend on the lability of the nervous system, the willingness to change, and the person’s determination/motivation.

• Improvement of the brain and the entire nervous system. Strengthening the ability to concentrate, influence the surrounding space, increase mental abilities

Different crystals activate the work of certain parts of the brain, first of all, and then the action spreads to other systems of the body.

It looks like this: the hypothalamus and other glands of the head react to the vibrations of this or that essence, then they are transmitted to the bone and spinal cord, and then everything spreads to different directions and tasks. This is why crystal essences are able to improve the functioning of the brain, the senses, and consciousness. In the process of researching the effects, especially the essences’ abilities to “unload” consciousness (organize thought processes), improve perception of new information, increase analytical abilities, and improve concentration were highlighted.

• Restoration of bioenergetic processes

The crystalline form itself determines the possibility of improving the “energy structure” of a person. The nodes of the crystal lattice can be correlated with the energy nodes of the internal structure of a person (some nodes are known “chakras”). But here we are not so much important the nodes as the presence of a perfect crystal form. Due to the balance of attraction-repulsion forces between atoms (ions, molecules) of the crystal lattice there is a static connection, which, being assimilated in the form of essence, restores symmetry, integrity and connections between the nodes of the human energy structure.

• Rejuvenation (external “crystallization”, preservation)

It has been observed that the external form, or what a person looks like, mostly reflects what a person is. Conversely, any subtle mental manifestation is reflected in a person’s appearance. On this principle, in particular, the principle of physiognomy is based. This principle (the form determines the content) corresponds with the geometrical model of circulation of energy inside the form. Aging is in essence one of the manifestations of entropy - gradual transition of the ordered internal structure to the state of chaos.

Crystalline essences are very interesting and valuable to man from the position of energy conservation: even if the crystal itself is destroyed, its energy retains its spatial form, which is inaccessible to man. A crystal is the most ordered structure on Earth and does not accept chaos. The use of crystal essences has a rejuvenating effect by reducing the phenomenon of entropy in the human body and gradually bringing the internal structure of a person to a perfect form.

• Improvement, maintenance of the work of certain body systems

Each organ and systems of the human body have their own vibratory characteristics. Crystal essences balance and normalize the human body as a whole, by restoring integrity, but each crystal “specializes” on a particular organ or body system.

26 Likes

đŸ«Ą
Thank you for continuing to expand on descriptions & further understanding

8 Likes

Many Thanks, Captain and @Ugninis. :pray:
Someday I’ll buy this (or another Extraordinary Creation, Idk lol).

The Bioenergy Healer (that’s a popular alternative healing in Romania, Bioenergy/Bioenergetic healing - I know the term originated somewhere else, just saying) who introduced me years ago to the whole world of alternative healing, energy healing, etc. Used to have all sorts of crystals.

Although I don’t know much about any crystal, haven’t really studied them, but I do know their AMAZING Properties, including Tremendous Healing Properties and Chakras Boosting too.

I also LOVE The fields which are based on crystals.

2 Likes

:sunglasses: :bomb: :fire: :boom:

3 Likes