Bioenergetic Crystal Essence šŸ”·

:heartpulse: to be honest, I hardly use itā€¦ :laughing:

in my projects I use concentrated information from practitioners; for me personally, real practical application, real living examples of users (on other resources) are important - this is how you can generalize an interesting concept and offer it to the Captain, initially knowing the real benefits šŸ«”

10 Likes

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

I have to say something now even though it hasnā€™t been a month, still- this field has really been there for me on a number of occasions this week and Iā€™m very grateful. Gotta show this field some love.

I mean who wants a comeback? Talk about a rejuvenating essence

I have some physical stuff happening and in times of weakness this really kept me up and going. Anything that was wrong I played this and Bam- back to baseline.

I feel that a lot of issues can stem from a lack of nutrients and the ability to assimilate them. I have felt that this field is helping me with that.

And itā€™s not just that, I also feel that fields I couldnā€™t handle before or I had a reaction or I didnā€™t feel
Anything at all, this field is helping to connect with them better. In a way I feel like im becoming more crystalline in and of myself, in the way that Iā€™m
Connecting to energy in a way I never have before.

The field is not so describable. But I encourage everyone to get it, not only because it is such a unique treasure, but the price it is at is SO incredibly
Generous for what this is and the potential of it. I know thatā€™s said a lot but itā€™s so true for this field. This one can address issues that no other field can in my opinion and I am going to be so bold as to
say, listen to this one first.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo and @Ugninisā€¦ thank you for always being so incredibly thoughtful and finding new ways to improve our lives all
The time. Thank you for making these treasures available to us.

24 Likes

A friend of mine once said that every illness or malfunction can be rooted back to this problem.

Thank you for your feedback!

5 Likes

Very odd music choice. I first thought a YouTube add popped up for a Spanish travel commercial. lol :joy:

From now on, it will be the first in the stack.

Thank you very much for your work @Ugninis and Dream

I will try to give a feedback in due time.

6 Likes

Is it shareable with family @Ugninis ?

3 Likes

Andromeda hellou ;) I donā€™t create fields. Iā€™m just suggesting ideas to our Captain.

I think that the general rule, which has been voiced many times on the forum, also applies to this field

but Itā€™s my personal opinion :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Elimination of vitamin and amino acid deficiencies

no need to take vitamin b12 anymore then?

2 Likes

balance your diet, eat right, eat more vegetables and fruits, drink liquid (pure filtered water or ionized water), use this field, regularly check your blood composition, and track your dynamics :)

8 Likes

:handshake: :handshake:

3 Likes

uhm Iā€™m confused is this shareable with my family?

2 Likes

I think you could do it. Does your family know about the fields? :)

1 Like

yes my wife and my mother and have different stacks for our purposes also sometimes when the field is shareable we chipped in for the price so we can buy it if they also like the field

1 Like

my mom 56y.o use fields for almost 3years me i use fields for almost 6years my wife use field for almost 2years my father 59y.o just start recently use field 1year

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure you have a wonderful family. Itā€™s really cool when everyone in the family supports each other in using these products :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

yes you bet it :heart::relaxed:
some times when we have free time we all talk about fields

4 Likes

:muscle:

I recently went to visit my friend, and while she was making coffee in the kitchen, I walked into the room and saw this

(she knows about the fields, but she is too much of a business woman to go into every detail, but she always listens to my recommendations) :laughing:

13 Likes

:muscle::grin:

4 Likes

sheā€™s been helped by captainā€™s fields in the past
she was subjected to a targeted negative energy influence (business related)

She asked for help - ā€œhelp in any way you canā€.

I made her a list of free fields, to be honest I donā€™t remember the whole combination, but cord cutting and Exorcism 2 were definitely there.

Things went back to normal after a while.

Sheā€™s always been open to new ideas, she just doesnā€™t go into detail.

and now, for prevention, she scrolls through them regularly
(of course she is subscribed to the captainā€™s channel as well) :beers:

9 Likes

:beer::beers:

3 Likes