Echoes Of The Past

https://teespring.com/get-echoes-of-the-past?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=961&cid=104026

Alternate lifetimes or past lives have always intrigued the curious, We know that Time and space doesn’t work quite the same when we look at it beyond our mental limitations. We may instead we perceive multiple dimensions of reality where all versions of ourselves are happening simultaneously. We can infer that we do not lead a linear existence, our souls may have cyclical lives, much like like an infinity sign that folds over itself.
This 10 min track with a bamboo flute, can help provide a meditative means by which we can lift some limitations and allow some of past sensations, feelings and memory to flow through to the conscious mind.
Sometimes we can use this to understand ourselves more deeply and grow in profound ways.
Best used in a introspective and active meditative way.

This can be used as an opportunity for metamorphosis, by learning and understanding you can help create context and resolution through ‘self-awareness’. Any time our consciousness expands in this way, we can increase our potentials and speed of inner and outer evolution.

44 Likes

Lol, everyone is still raving about the latest field and boom… Dream drops the next one!

24 Likes

It’s funny because I made a thread asking about this awhile back.

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/self-assasination-theory/8144/15

This is very very cool. I’m excited to use this and see how to explore self from multiple angles!!!

Thank You @Captain_Nemo !!!

7 Likes

The Indian flute music and the strings are very soothing and meditative on this one!! Very impressive music.

21 Likes

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I would have loved if I could thank you even more passionately than I could:)). Thank you Dream:)

12 Likes

I am currently working with this device. https://www.brane-power.com/products/super-beacon.html
It allows me to integrating parallel universe personas of myself into this dimension. Coincidence? Nahhhhh!

5 Likes

Captain Nemo I was about to start a topic on this. Then I saw this😁

2 Likes

Its an apt poster to the audio…awesome Dream! :star_struck:

13 Likes

So basically this releases past life karma and you actively resolve them in meditation… this is amazing stuff :flushed:

4 Likes

So this works well with Best Path in Life Tag, right?

4 Likes

Lol. Read the description. Its for exploring past life memories.:joy:

2 Likes

Ive been wanting this forever. More than I’ve ever wanted any field! Thanks, Master @Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

This + ancestral knowledge. :)

5 Likes

Been looping ancestral knowledge the past week. Seems to be creating a very interesting mental state for me.

5 Likes

A review someone ?
Been listening and meditating, I wanna know if I’m making stuff up

2 Likes

What was your experience with this field.

Since I wrote that post, I’ve had sensations and memories (I think) and I think it already changed a piece of me. Made me more self-aware. I’ve felt like this dude living his life and then right after that I knew what is wrong with my life now. It’s a bit more than that, it’s like I’ve listened to a weird mindset field…
And having felt his body, mine is kinda garbage. I saw some kind of tools that I don’t think I’ve seen before, but it could be my mind messing with me.

Like a visual, then some sensations, a feeling of what he thinks and his doing then next chapter. A chain of event.

25 Likes

how much time did u spend meditating with that field

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes