Past lives

Hi, is there any field for having a view or seeing the past events?

1 Like

As such, there is not, but I imagine the various ascension fields may lead to glimpses of all sorts of things.

This also highly depends on whether your Higher Self would allow you to see those in the first place. Seeing your parallel incarnations and their lives and personalities could massively interfere with your current incarnation. But it all depends on how much reality bending you can handle. I suggest you start with the “Higher Self Connection” field.

3 Likes

Imaginarium Divine.

Meditation Master.

And ofc, SLR to get rid of any block to it.

(Enhanced visual processing, animal telepathy, IPF, CC…many things would help).

But I’d start with that.

There is a field, idk if its still available tho

4 Likes

Maybe the dreamtime.

Although I don’t fully understand this field, but according to the description could help in meditation or in dreams. I have had visions of past lives in dreams after a meditation to cut cords but it is not so pleasant, I only remembered a couple of traumatic moments from other lives (i think so) but is it worth it, it was necessary to overcome them.

No its not available anymore.

And you know when i got it i barely used it. Like i can count it on both hands then never again.

But now reading this it got me curious so i think im gonna pull it out of the toolbox and play it.

I just made a playlist:

Energy sensitivity (from the course) x 1
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere x 1
DMT x 1
Enhanced Visual Processing x 2
Echoes of the Past x 3
Strengthen Old Memories :smirk: x 3

And every now and then on other nights, ill throw in a couple of loops of Lucid Dreaming V2 cause that one is like a vacuum to pull out all old :poop: haha

Not sure if ill put Sub Removal V3 at the end, because Mr Lucid Dreaming V2 is good at exactly that. Removing old scars, memories and blockages from the past. Will see!

Thats gonna be a hella ride! :partying_face:

Will start tonight

2 Likes

Add slr beforeee lol
Blueprint of life too, no?

1 Like

Learn to hit the astral and learn to master your astral body through there you can astral time travel. Maybe even try remote viewing by dr virtual 7?

Oddly enough Vibration of Creation did that for me once and this is coming from someone who isn’t so high vibe

I’m probably a farmer or a criminal in my past life. Idk.

1 Like

There is this infographic for the first 2 limbs of the 8-fold yoga system.

and when I looked it up, I saw that some translate the Patanjali Yoga Sutras’ 2.39 a little differently.

aparigraha-sthairye janma-kathantâ-sambodhaï
When the Yogi is established in aparigraha, non-possessiveness, knowledge of the past, present, and future and the ‘how’ and ‘why’ of life is realized.

But in the version I’m studying, it’s translated as

Freedom from wanting unlocks the real purpose of existence.

Not sure how the past-present-future came into that other translation…

This is what I have:

aparigraha = not being acquisitive
sthairye = being settled in
janma = birth
kathantâ = understanding why
sambodhaï = insight

…or in your future lives.

But no worries, we all have incarnations as farmers and criminals too.

1 Like

I’m sure I was a mass murderer in one of my past lives

Hi Shah!

Nice 2 see you again chalice

1 Like

I would want it after to remove blockages that may surface after bringing up old memories, our minds and body tend to automatically block info that is unfamiliar or that could shake the comfort of our reality.

I know this field is to be played while mindfully connecting to it, i re read the description last night before doing it and because i was just about to go to bed i could not be meditating at 1am lol

So i didnt play it. I will meditate with the playlist early in the eve.

The days i add the lucid dreaming v2 i would just go to bed and meditate until i fall asleep so the LD can work its mágic,but regardless either awake or asleep i would play SLR after.

3 Likes

Oh no darling,

I dont like astral traveling, im good just with remote viewing. I have experienced travel in time a few times. Didnt like it lol

It gave me anxiety and also the weird thing about traveling to remote times where you werent even there is like (at least how i felt it) you become everything and everyone in that time, like if you were the “air” made of the spirit of the collective, since you didnt have a life in that timeline and so i could feel it in my bones and deepest corner of my mind and soul all that people were feeling, fearing, thinking, etc. And then this huge feeling of nostalgia that made me sad, because there was something more genuine and “pure” as well in other times, like the collective energy wasnt so corrupted. Also in farther places or dimensions.

Besides i could experience or prove that time is not linear, so you find yourself bouncing like a ball from one place to the next, and that is a worse experience if you are actually awake and your consciousness is traveling around. No bueno.

The times that happened were spontaneous not like i just went “uhm i want to go to so and so date lol” no, not that evolved yet :sweat_smile:

But i didnt like it one bit. It hasnt happened anymore because i stopped playing with certain techniques and audios. And after those experiences i keep telling others when the conversation brings it up, that i just shake my head when i hear or read about people so fixated in the desire of time traveling.

The experience with this field or a few others is different, because you are tracing YOUR other lives around so you only feel what is yours, which are experiences that tho maybe blocked in your conscious mind in this timeline, your soul knows it, so it wouldnt feel unfamiliar, on the contrary more like coming home, home as in “getting all the missing puzzles that lay around” so you could understand more of you as a whole and take advantage of the info you get to apply in this life.