Echoes Of The Past

I don’t know, used ego dissolution for an hour, then subconscious limit remover then I meditated, I had vague sensations, then I watched the blackboard of my mind for a while, then I had more and I was overthinking it, I decided to accept what came my way, went on this trip, I thought about me and how similar yet different it was from me, then I probably fell a sleep for a few minutes, got some more visions

13 Likes

Would you like to try to meditate with the audio again and share some more details. If its possible for you and if you have time

1 Like

Well, there are a bunch of things I got out of it that I won’t share since it’s too intimate, I might share some more since I’ll definitely use it everyday, but I’d like to read from others

10 Likes

Ok,Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hey guys is this useful if i want to integrate myself with my parellel self?

1 Like

Sorry
I didn’t get it
Are these results from ancestral knowledge or from echoes from past field?

:+1:

2 Likes

Just thought of something. This would be quite compatible with Conceptual Realization which helps us understand patterns we have been stuck in. Perhaps Emotional Release to clean the auric body of these past life traces too.

10 Likes

how long does it take for teespring to send the audios?

its supposed to be instant

9 Likes

Check your junk mail folder too

1 Like

I was expecting a lot of reviews for this one, where are they people ?
Almost a week now

1 Like

i will come with a review once i`ll receive it and use it.

2 Likes

In the email from Teespring, it should have this

1 Like

Lots of people “think” they want to know about their past lives…but when it really truly comes down to it… They kinda don’t… :man_shrugging:t4:

23 Likes

Weird, I can only see upsides to knowing more about yourself…
What about you, where’s your review ?

Yours and Maoshan’s are the ones I’m the most eager to read

7 Likes

Don’t have it…
I’m pretty clear on my past lives :wink:
I’ve used other techniques in the past …

14 Likes

I wanna know mannnnnnnnn​:flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

Yes @_OM please share the most intimate experiences that shaped you into what you are today / in this incarnation, thanks. lol

I used to go to some (2) people who were using the prananadi technique for past life therapy, or whatever the official name they use is. I found it very useful for releasing blockages, but i’m only half convinced that what i saw were actually “MY” past lives. At the same time, if it was “just” something my mind made up in order to express what the important blockages / subconscious beliefs were at the time, and this way I could release them, it doesnt make a difference to me.
In all the sessions, I saw lives centered around spirituality (with one very difficult exception), usually it was some sort of spiritual leader / healer, and afterwards part of me was always like daaaaamn… clearly, if it’s legit, i’m really going backwards.

I’ll get this audio soon, but I have been a bit busy with christmas preparation :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah…
alot of people tap into “Archetypal” past lives…
why everyone claims they were Cleopatra or someone like that.

13 Likes