Many health issues

I am thinking about the same. You are absolutely right.

5 Likes

Would you recommend any other emotional or spiritual field…apart from emotional healing and trauma release.

I am an empath…and observe the energy of people around me, which makes me down.

I also, have a very negative relation with my brother. He is very controlling, and manipulative. wants to harm me physically too for money and control.

A bit with my mother too. she is very judgmental and controlling earlier.

Thanks a lot for helping me…just a bit overwhelmed by the long list…Just thinking that emotional issues overwhelm me so much…that i think I can start with emotional healing first.

Sure…I will look at his videos…and will start looking at carnivore diet and cold exposures too. Thanks a lot for all the hug… love and support :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My dear You will be fine soon, there are lots of amazing fields which will help you with your condition, but I am not able to advise ,the Sapien team will help you.
The first step is that you are here and have hope.

3 Likes

I highly suggest you look into Echoes of the Past since it seems like you have a lot of things from where you left off. Totally agree with Frank! Look into healing + understanding all your energetic parts. Of course work with your physical body meanwhile but draw your attention to where it all begins.

6 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: …Is it a field on Youtube or patreon…I trying to get the membership of sapien med on patreon…but I am not able make the payment not even on paypal…srange

3 Likes

No problem! Just a direction out of endless ones :)

Here is the link to Echoes of The Past. It is a Teespring paid field.

You can read up on all the experiences on here on the thread!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s good advice I think.

So for the physical body, go gently with plasma, perhaps some of the physical problems dissolves with only that and you can proceed with focus on specific ones.

Actually plasma works on your whole being… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yes… definitely…will read the experiences…it will be quite helpful :blush:. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Plasma that’s available on YT… you mean

Great… will use plasma… thanks :+1::hugs:

Lovelifesomuch… it’s very inspiring to know…how you are working on your health and wellbeing… and recovering… it’s very inspiring…I use to meditate…but stopped everything…will re-start now… what’s five Tibetan rights… will try it and wimhof breathing (so many recommendations for that… thanks a ton… will keep updating on my recovery…I greatful for all the help I am getting :hugs::innocent:

3 Likes

Yes plasma infrasound bio beach one

3 Likes

Im younger than you. But i used to be there. I have the same background with several mental problems ( anxiety, depression, trauma, suicidal thoughts,…etc), i also try to suicide at 9 years old; and physical problem (have accident and then my legs broke, my lung is damaged due to smoking many years, my eyes …etc).

So first thing i do is that i can’t depend all on Sapien audio, i have to do something because fields take times to work… Then i practice 5 tibetans rites and wim hof breathing, meditation everday, i also use omega 3 and traditional medicine. With that i feel so much better with mental and my eyes, lungs improved tremendously.

Then i use a stack with main thing is plasma and knight( to help my self - esteem and anxiety), mental health album, cosmo-volt and grounding. Up until now, things so much better. I mean my problem doesn’t disapeer overnight, i still feel stuck sometimes and many old memorys are coming back to release. But i feel so damn good now when compared to the past and my health improved a lot.

That is my testimonial, i hope you will get better soon!

7 Likes

Yes, I can definitely do that. But first, it’d be helpful to know what your limitations are so I don’t recommend a bunch of things you can’t access. Were you able to sign up for Sapien’s Patreon? Also, are any of the paid audios an option for you, or are we sticking with what’s on YouTube & Instagram?

5 Likes

I am not able to sign up for patreon… somehow it’s not accepting my payment. Can only access YT videos right now… won’t be able to pay for the rest. Didn’t check instagram of Sapien.

I started using the fields you suggested here… except knight…can I ask what is it’s use… also tried ego dissolution… feel so so calm. Thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

For some people, ego dissolution helps cravings.

3 Likes

Okay, good to know.

Well, it’s a great place for you to start. There are a few mandalas on Sapien’s Instagram that I think you should start working with right away. Since you’re already in such a tough place, before we start working on healing & releasing old damage, it’s a good idea to make sure we aren’t adding any new damage first.

That’s where these mandalas come in, as they’ll provide a shield of sorts to help you stay in a better, healthier place. If you can, print each of these out and keep them on your person as much as you can.

Attract Positivity

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu0RQnTg2VZ/

Repel Negativity

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bubnc0LALuo/

Confidence & Fear Reduction

https://www.instagram.com/p/ButhlyFgoLz/

Empathic Shielding

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuHxSbNgFuL/

1 Like

Once you’ve had a chance to work with the mandalas a bit and you feel like you’re ready to start working on yourself, here’s a few fields from YouTube that should really help. Use whatever you feel drawn to.

Amygdala Healing & Fear Release

Emotional Release

The Mental Health Album (5 tracks total)

The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation)

Angelic Intercession

Moldavite Energy

3 Likes

Also, these fields should help to improve the energetic environment at home.

Radiate Positivity

Atmospheric Vibration Riser Ver2.0

White Light Waves

3 Likes

Often, less is more, especially when the body and energy system are weak and need nurturing. We all sometimes guess and suggest fields, based on symptoms, and they may or may not be the right ones apt for your situation (unless the recommendations are based on intuition). Sometimes we don’t know what the exact cause is, which specific audio to use, etc. During such times, these two always help.

Additionally:

• The Bushman Medicine (this invokes the ancient wisdom of the Bushmen, who do what is needed to balance energies).

If you can afford, Shamanic Medicine Blend is a great field to invest in - it is a highly personalized smart field that adapts itself to the need of the user, and can address a host of issues, especially when used with the Plasma Light (go easy on it initially though).

All these are combined together as a body of field work and knowledge base under an interactive smart program, that learns as it interacts with who ever plays this. It will combine and apply this body of knowledge to find and treat all the underlying conditions it can. It will learn by applying these varying knowledge bases to find the correct combinations of those approaches to heal you. It will remember /save what works best to the knowledge base and reference it in future uses, in this way it gets better at what is done.

16 Likes

I think you got excellent suggestions above.

I’d just like to reiterate that plasma would be a great field for you to listen to.
Please go slow, it’s much better than overwhelming yourself (lots of info in the topic pia linked).

It’s a very “general” field that can cover a.lot of issues.
There is also Plasma to Mitochondria, it’s a shorter one that you could add in addition.

If you have more place in your stack, I would maybe add five elements balanced a couple of times a day (not necessarily as part of a stack).
Good luck!

4 Likes