Many health issues

Yes plasma infrasound bio beach one

3 Likes

Im younger than you. But i used to be there. I have the same background with several mental problems ( anxiety, depression, trauma, suicidal thoughts,…etc), i also try to suicide at 9 years old; and physical problem (have accident and then my legs broke, my lung is damaged due to smoking many years, my eyes …etc).

So first thing i do is that i can’t depend all on Sapien audio, i have to do something because fields take times to work… Then i practice 5 tibetans rites and wim hof breathing, meditation everday, i also use omega 3 and traditional medicine. With that i feel so much better with mental and my eyes, lungs improved tremendously.

Then i use a stack with main thing is plasma and knight( to help my self - esteem and anxiety), mental health album, cosmo-volt and grounding. Up until now, things so much better. I mean my problem doesn’t disapeer overnight, i still feel stuck sometimes and many old memorys are coming back to release. But i feel so damn good now when compared to the past and my health improved a lot.

That is my testimonial, i hope you will get better soon!

7 Likes

Yes, I can definitely do that. But first, it’d be helpful to know what your limitations are so I don’t recommend a bunch of things you can’t access. Were you able to sign up for Sapien’s Patreon? Also, are any of the paid audios an option for you, or are we sticking with what’s on YouTube & Instagram?

5 Likes

I am not able to sign up for patreon… somehow it’s not accepting my payment. Can only access YT videos right now… won’t be able to pay for the rest. Didn’t check instagram of Sapien.

I started using the fields you suggested here… except knight…can I ask what is it’s use… also tried ego dissolution… feel so so calm. Thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

For some people, ego dissolution helps cravings.

3 Likes

Okay, good to know.

Well, it’s a great place for you to start. There are a few mandalas on Sapien’s Instagram that I think you should start working with right away. Since you’re already in such a tough place, before we start working on healing & releasing old damage, it’s a good idea to make sure we aren’t adding any new damage first.

That’s where these mandalas come in, as they’ll provide a shield of sorts to help you stay in a better, healthier place. If you can, print each of these out and keep them on your person as much as you can.

Attract Positivity

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu0RQnTg2VZ/

Repel Negativity

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bubnc0LALuo/

Confidence & Fear Reduction

https://www.instagram.com/p/ButhlyFgoLz/

Empathic Shielding

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuHxSbNgFuL/

1 Like

Once you’ve had a chance to work with the mandalas a bit and you feel like you’re ready to start working on yourself, here’s a few fields from YouTube that should really help. Use whatever you feel drawn to.

Amygdala Healing & Fear Release

Emotional Release

The Mental Health Album (5 tracks total)

The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation)

Angelic Intercession

Moldavite Energy

3 Likes

Also, these fields should help to improve the energetic environment at home.

Radiate Positivity

Atmospheric Vibration Riser Ver2.0

White Light Waves

3 Likes

Often, less is more, especially when the body and energy system are weak and need nurturing. We all sometimes guess and suggest fields, based on symptoms, and they may or may not be the right ones apt for your situation (unless the recommendations are based on intuition). Sometimes we don’t know what the exact cause is, which specific audio to use, etc. During such times, these two always help.

Additionally:

• The Bushman Medicine (this invokes the ancient wisdom of the Bushmen, who do what is needed to balance energies).

If you can afford, Shamanic Medicine Blend is a great field to invest in - it is a highly personalized smart field that adapts itself to the need of the user, and can address a host of issues, especially when used with the Plasma Light (go easy on it initially though).

All these are combined together as a body of field work and knowledge base under an interactive smart program, that learns as it interacts with who ever plays this. It will combine and apply this body of knowledge to find and treat all the underlying conditions it can. It will learn by applying these varying knowledge bases to find the correct combinations of those approaches to heal you. It will remember /save what works best to the knowledge base and reference it in future uses, in this way it gets better at what is done.

16 Likes

I think you got excellent suggestions above.

I’d just like to reiterate that plasma would be a great field for you to listen to.
Please go slow, it’s much better than overwhelming yourself (lots of info in the topic pia linked).

It’s a very “general” field that can cover a.lot of issues.
There is also Plasma to Mitochondria, it’s a shorter one that you could add in addition.

If you have more place in your stack, I would maybe add five elements balanced a couple of times a day (not necessarily as part of a stack).
Good luck!

4 Likes

I think because in the hard times, we need strong will. To not give up, to not surrender, to always fight no matter what happen.

4 Likes

Thanks…I have downloaded the mandalas…will start using them first…then go on :+1:

Thanks a lot…yes…you are right…we need divine intervention at times…when we are not sure…I have downloaded the mandalas after that will start with Angelic intercession and higher self connection.

Can’t afford Shamanic medicne right now…but will keep in mind for future.

Thanks…yes…plasma is recommended by everyone, it’s a great field.

That’s true…I am really grateful to everyone for taking time to help me out. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Just an update. In the past few days I started using Energy blockage removal (most important ) and

and Etheric cord cutting finally…

With energy blockage removal I felt much light…however, since I am very sensitive to the energy of other people…my mind had become a chatter box…I couldn’t get over the negative energy of people in my house…also I found an acupuncture doctor…and feeling a bit relief from the treatment ( he is targeting liver first).

It took a lot of time for me to understand that my issues were more on the spiritual level rather than physical…

Have learned a lot from Sapien community…and I am really greatful to everyone for sharing there knowledge on this platform…

Also, I am listening to pure moonlight, Mars and Mercury field as per my astrological chart and its helping

Will keep on updating my progress…still trying to connect the dots and find stability. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi @Alka, glad you are going better!

Just reading your thread. I would suggest adding the new Orgone Accumulator field to the beginning of your playlists.

It can have remarkable effects for one’s healing and similar to Plasma Light, it will address the entire system, emotionally, energetically, mentally, physically, spiritually, etc.

In this situation, I would suggest playing it only once at the beginning of a playlist, and doing so at different times of your day, at 2 or 3 different times rather than play the field 2-3x at once.

Hope your healing continues to improve and best of wishes to you! :pray:

8 Likes

Thanks a lot for suggestion! I have added Orgone Accumulator to my playlist…Will keep updating about my progress :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m very glad to hear this - Keep going!

Yes, I got this sense right away.

Keep us in the loop how you are doing, we want to know. There is much wisdom here, use it!

2 Likes

Thanks so much :smiley:

Definitely…will keep on updating…

That’s true…so much to learn :innocent: :pray:

2 Likes

Forgot, the PTSD Help field was released on Patreon after your initial post and would be excellent for a number of issues for you.

It is one of the most important fields and can address a wide range of issues on different levels, whether spiritual or emotional traumas, anxiety or depression, and may perhaps help with some of the sensitivity to negative energies and physical issues.

It should be added to your listening. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sounds like maybe you have candida ?

Have you tried frequencies for that on youtube? Have you tried eating chilli and garlic with your food ? Ginger also helps with everything stomach.

And a 1000mg vitamin c a day.

Also hcl and enzymes for breakdown of food.

Good luck with healing the stomach, i have had trouble with that for a loong time.

And another pro tip: celery juice every morning makes your stomach naturally produce hcl so you can improve digestive health even more. Theres also alot of other benefits of celery juice.

5 Likes