New Release: Sword of The Righteous

LINK: Sword of The Righteous

This is a conceptual creation made impactful via this audio creation, The sword of the righteous, a negentropic order via simple laws,
effort should equal rewards, Often times we feel the weight of massive obstacles pressing down on us.
An unjust obstacle, undeserving as we have toiled upwards through the night while our companions slept.
The sword of the righteous represents a means of breaking past your unjust obstacles via the harnessed power of your efforts.
Negentropic Magic
Also will be sold as limited nft within the ‘maker’ series type.

50 Likes

is this nft then?

4 Likes

It’s an audio on Spring, and in the description it says that it will be released as an NFT also :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Was rushing to buy this thinking it was an nft😭 it’s cool though I could use some help with obstacles. This will be my last purchase for a while probably

11 Likes

Did you buy it more then once btw new nfts just dropped on crypto

8 Likes

Nice first post man :partying_face: Welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Thanks for the info, @Royce! Welcome stars

9 Likes

Hell yes Nemo you’re killing it
From NFTs, to artwork, to back to back audio drops, to
prodogic musical abilities, to energetic tea/ tags/ pendants/ mugware, to the energy course, to apparel, to the stunning book, to your constant dedication, work ethic, creativity, compassion, service to humanity, to any and everything about you… you’re just killing it 🥲

I am so proud of you- We are so proud of you !!!

Love you always bestie

Go Nemo Go!!! :tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish:

19 Likes

Nah I only bought one. My pockets being drained from all these drops I gotta chill. Done with the portals💯 I’ll be listening to Capital Governance consistently from now on😅

5 Likes

Nbd, Dream just made a portal to K2

7 Likes

I saw it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: the beaassst

2 Likes

This looks great. Any difference in it’s power between the audio and the nft?

1 Like

Will the NFT be a stronger version of this or will it just contain the rights to use the picture of the sword for an album per say?

3 Likes

God’s Word, reveals that, while this war is fought in many arenas, our fight is ultimately “not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms” (Ephesians 6:12). Normal, physical weapons are of no avail in such a battle. We need weapons of righteousness.

I’ve got gadgets and gizmos aplenty in my arsenal now :sunglasses: Swords, Spears, Holy Light, Armor of Light, Helm of Awe, and entities such as Thor and St. Michael :pray: and a heavenly place for gods to rest after battle (The Elysian Fields)

goku-icegif-15

13 Likes

The NfT let’s you make the sword on items and resell them. Similar to the recent Kinetic Transformer.

17 Likes

So is this going to be an NFT from Venly/Bondly, or on crypto.com? I’ve been getting constant errors everytime I try to purchase NFTs on the crypto website, even using multiple cards :cry:

3 Likes

This seems really interesting :speak_no_evil:

9 Likes

I can’t even login to crypto.com anymore. I contacted support and they are giving me the run around it’s been like 3 days of going back and forth with them ._.

4 Likes

Make a new account ^

3 Likes

Of course it does :man_facepalming: :sob: wish I would’ve waited but it’s all good
Hopefully there are some advantages to having this audio vs the nft

4 Likes