šŸ‘½ Sapien Medicine tools to get in touch with REAL ALIENS

Imagine a forum meet n greet on a spaceship. Neutral ground if possible at all :smiley:

Hey you fucking Lizard, I knew it!

Damn you are with the Arcturians too?

ThatĀ“s some decent tech

step aside peasant, warrior caste will prevail

Who the fuck invited the Draconians ffs

7 Likes

6 Likes

Hey guys, is there a way to know which alien species one is more akin to in order to be able to contact them through the fields? I have seen some articles and test questions to supposedly know where your soul or your ancestors come from. but I donā€™t know, they ask you very simple questions like if you like the ocean or the mountain more? and with that they tell you that you must be an Arcturian and things like that.

Do you who are more advanced in these topics know if this can be known in another more accurate way? Maybe with a pendulum do you think I can have an answer? (although Iā€™ve never used onešŸ˜…)

3 Likes

I just asked them where I am from while using the intercession.

You can also ask your Higher Self or try the different meditations and go with the one(s) that feel most familiar.

5 Likes

I still am not familiar or even trusting enough towards Beings who have That Much Power (yet, again, many of them are Benevolent, but they are on an entirely different level from us/me), at least my Higher Self is Me.

Edit: but, little by little, I accept their place in this World, I mean I may find them spooky, but if they help me or my dear ones or Terra, Humanity, Life (And Keep their distance lol - Iā€™m not a fan of heart attack lol), Then We Are Cool - THEY ARE COOL IN MY BOOK. :v:

Also, if they ever appear as normal humans (not anything spooky), minus any show above - If they keep their feet on the ground and are friendly and if they appear without me knowing who they are, again, We Are Cool.

So, Basically, if You Respect Me, DONā€™T SCARE ME! :sweat_smile::pray:

3 Likes

There are Billions of galaxies, each which Billions of stars and even more planets.
There are Billions of alien civiliazions out there.
And that is just for the physical universe alone.
Not even mentioning the various etheric and astral planes.
And parallel dimensions and other timelines.

It is mathematical certainty and statistical fact that among them there would be Millions of alien beings perfectly aligning with your personality and with whom you can all be the best friends with :hugs:

Those internet tests are complete bullshit as they cover only 10 different alien races at max. Lol. The universe is much bigger than most folks can imagine.

So, when someone says ā€œI am also of Andromedan ancestryā€, then, well that may be technically correct, but also super cringe, because Andromeda consists of Billions of stars.

6 Likes

One of the reasons why angels often appear with wings to humans. All to make sure that the human mind with its preconceived ideas does not get scared too much.

7 Likes

Thinking about having a squad of ETs in my apartment is both interesting and terrifying.
Probably itĀ“s just the fear programming of them being malevolent, I would like to make the experience of having ET friends as visitors as soon as I am ready for it.

4 Likes

Yeah, too much hollywood brainwashing.

Start using Amygdala Healing field daily.

7 Likes

Already do.
ItĀ“s true, IĀ“ve been more often in the Sci-Fi category in the last months, I never noticed before how much aliens are portrayed as the ā€œevil invadersā€. Movies like arrival being the rare exception.

Generally how much media is solely based on fear programming. crazy

4 Likes

ā€œyou are unbelievably small, Earthā€

Imagine 1 planet so obsess with itself and believes itself to be the most important thing in the whole universeā€¦

Isnā€™t that how cancer is? :sweat_smile: 1 rouge cell who is only concern with itself not caring about the harm and destruction itā€™s doing to the other cells and the ā€˜hostā€™ as a whole. Just itā€™s survival and growth.

6 Likes

ā€œCook escaped from the POW camp, but only in his dreams. He hallucinated that he was beamed up to a spaceship and brought to America to eat peach ice cream, then rushed back before early-morning check. When he regained consciousness, he could still taste the peaches.ā€

Hallucinated? Who knows?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/05/29/vietnam-war-how-james-cook-survived-behind-enemy-lines/70262381007/?gnt-cfr=1

1 Like

Should I use any of these if I am new can anyone plz give me sone advice and insight of kundalini ; chalra third eye chakra and a way to start my journey with the energies

Which of these do you resonate withā€¦?
  • ANDROMEDA
  • ARCTURUS
  • EARTH - Humans
  • EARTH - Agartha
  • EARTH - Naga
  • ESSASSANI
  • ORION
  • PLEIADES
  • NIBIRU
  • PEGASUS
  • SIRIUS
  • Other Fractions Not Listed Here

0 voters

1 Like

:sunglasses:

I suppose Iā€™ve had some happenings with the Arcturians, Iā€™ve fell asleep with their meditation once, and the next morning Iā€™ve had some intuitions on what I should do next regarding a project of myself.

Iā€™ve tired Orion energy yesterday, but I was very tired and I couldnā€™t finish it, so, I apologised the beings I tried to connect, and tell them Iā€™ll try again in a few days.

My approach to those works are at first: I politely present myself, then I tell them, Iā€™ll try to be the more relaxed as possible, and open to grasp whatever they think may help me on my path, and if Iā€™m not asleep at the end, I just thank them, I do the same on the intercession fields.

Iā€™m yet to try most of them tho

5 Likes