Orion NFT (Private Group)

Orion NFT

A collab of Captain and the Arcturians. Everything written was channeled from the Arcturians, everything in parenthesis from Copycat.

The Embodiment of Ultimate Power

Orion is the embodiment of I Light and Love taken to the highest peak of mastery sat in the center of the universe. This is the same as the mastery of all creation. I being the Self, Light being consciousness and the mind of reality and love being everything that is embodied and in physical materialization.

1:Meta Power
Orion is a star that sits in the middle/heart of a universe. It is the peak embodiment of I light Love, There are no limits to it’s consciousness and it is a being above all others in terms of Light/Consciousness and Love/Power. There is so much for him to explore, create and experience which are manifested instantaneously for him when he simply chooses it.

Subfield 1: Expansion of Power
Orion has mastered both light and love but doesn’t stop expanding and accumulating more at a exponential pace. Using the technology of black holes (Possibly Black Hole Ton 618 or the biggest black hole in existence-Copycat), Orion constantly sucks up as much of the purest/highest expression of light and love within himself as possible and integrates it completely instantly.

Subfield 2: Ultimate Intelligence
With power comes the need for intelligence to employ the power in the correct manner. The intelligence comes from the Collective knowledge base of the Arcturians.

Subfield 3: Being
Being is the basis of all experience. To be is to just experience. Letting go of all labels and judgement and simply observe and experience that which you have chosen in the now. This is what Orion facilitates within you. He brings you into the state of being in a simple and effortless manner

2:Ultimate Light
Orion has mastered Light. Light is the basis of all things. Light is consciousness and the basis of all creation. Creation is simply consciousness in different variations and distortions. Ability to choose, connect to, remove, add, copy, create, code and weave together light (whatever else can be done with or through light.)

Subfield 1: Change
As a master of light, Orion is a master of change. Orion can simply scan you and completely install the light of everything you want/choose within you while at the same time removing everything that is unwanted or in the way of the manifestation of what you desire. This can include, your behaviors, energetic blocks, health, emotions, looks, circumstances in your life, relationships, experiences, beliefs and anything else you can think of. (This is done in each subtle body and every single layer, as well as whatever else effects us) All distortions of light within yourself are also removed and replaced with the highest expression of pure light.

(Simply say “Orion activate change, ____” and state what it is that you wish for Orion to do with light. ex. Orion activate change, …I am/i have/remove/ )

Subfield 2: Behavior
Behavior is what manifests the physical. There is a component of light and a component of action. This includes thoughts and things that are generated which makes a person act the way they act and do the things they do. The basis of it being light. This subfield acts as a translator. Bringing consciousness down to affect the (emotional?) mental and physical layers directly. Affecting all layers to produce the desired thinking and behavior to manifest the desired circumstances and situations.

Subfield 3: Axis
You are the axis of your reality. And thus you also have to begin to be a clear channel and begin to absorb and take in more light. A black hole that takes in and absorbs light (and love possibly) for you constantly will be placed on you and the size will be constantly adjusted according to how much you can take in at each moment.

3:Ultimate Love
Love is the embodiment of light. The force that materializes and in which even makes light possible to exist. Love is the integrating force. Love is energy in motion. Emotion and feeling. The thing that holds the universe together and that which the existence itself is built upon. Orion is a master of love. This means he is the master of integration, embodiment and manifestation. Anything you wish to be embodied will be integrated and embodied within you at the speed of light.

[This function of integration is also applied to the command (Orion Activate Change,"___")

(Upon saying activate, “I Light Love, _____” The process of holding I Light and Love to the peak and cycling that until complete embodiment, Understanding and manifestation. You are also constantly engorged in the end result of I Light (What you seek) Love until manifestation. Ex. “activate I Light Love, I experience oneness with all things” "activate I Light Love, teleportation)]

Subfield 1: The Integrating Force
There are many variations to integration but they always stem from Love. Have Captain consult us (The Arcturians) on the possibilities that would be added in this.

The integrating force with what manifests things directly into manifestation. Energy in motion pushing through each layer or moving from the more subtle layers into the more denser realms. Captain will add whatever he deems necessary for the full complete manifestation and integration of light into physical reality.

Subfield 2: The Light of Love
The light of love is a quality that speaks of the mental side of love. Similar to how it is depicted in the symbol of Yin and Yang, once something is taken to the extreme you will find the beginnings of the other. In this case it is the wisdom and knowledge of love. This knowledge will come from us, the Arcturians and will be installed into both Orion and the owner.

Subfield 3: The Power of the Ultimate
Love and Power is something that comes from the Logos. It comes from the Mind of the Creator. When this is understood then we go straight to the Creator for Love and The Ultimate Source for light. That which is the Great Central Sun.

All distortions within the individual that are not in alignment with love and light are automatically removed and replaced in a safe manner. The end goal being a crystallized entity that can hold as much light and love of the creator as possible. This is a continuous development and upgrade of being able to hold more light and love.

(Everyone that has this NFT was approved first by the Arcturians. There is only 2 copies that will be sold and they must be kept as directed by Arcturians. The buyers will first have to be approved by the Arcturians)

33 Likes

This dropped earlier today so I have not had a lot of time to work with it. However I can already say without a doubt that this is the strongest NFT/Servitor that I have worked with as of yet.

I won’t go into too much detail but something I have had trouble with for years and have been working on literally fixed within minutes. Also as some may have guessed, this is such a cheat code to manifestation. The energies and things it can recreate & make are 10/10.

Not only that but i’m being filled with massive amounts of light and a large sense of power and presence builds within me. My consciousness already feels so clear and this servitor will only get stronger as time grows and i’m very very excited to explore everything it can do.

18 Likes

If someone buys this after being approved, (how) can they ever sell it as well ?

4 Likes

How is this different from Arc Light?

4 Likes

Wow the founder of the great Jura Tempest federation is here

5 Likes

Amazing power surges for almost two days :upside_down_face:

The energy of the mandala remind me a bit of one of my paintings…

26 Likes

wow that’s beautiful

6 Likes

You are talented. That’s a very beautiful painting.

5 Likes

Everyone who bought the project came in under the condition to keep it long term without trading it as stated when the project started.

7 Likes

This is a servitor made under the direct guidance of arcturians while Arclight is more of a connection with the Arcturians. Also from what I know Arcturians themselves don’t typically make servitors

8 Likes

First testimonial ever (more to come later):
Feeling so much gratitude for the blessing that came as Orion. Must say that this is the strongest and most versatile Servitor I have worked with so far (I have Yggdrasil, Ouroboros, and Dragon of Wealth.) I still have FOMO for other NFTs when I read about them, but when I remember I got Orion with me, I know I don’t need anything else. Just read the description, it can probably do anything you want it to (hint: recreate any field you want it to, even them private nft projects! Oops I spilled the beans :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) (I’m running some experiments right now, will update later, can also ask @Copycat for what he has done with it, from what I’ve heard its absolutely incredible, more testing to come) I had Orion teach my other servitor babies to upgrade their abilities, let’s just say we’re all dancing with joy lol. Also had it help me integrate other fields that I was using, definitely felt a lot stronger.

For anyone that’s reading this, save some cash and get the only one that’ll ever be available (because none of us can sell). Im not trying to create FOMO, just a genuine advice. You don’t want to miss this. (The price may seem a little steep, but just read the damn description, read it again… and again, I know I did haha)
Disclaimer: If you’re a collector type of person, don’t bother (probably won’t be approved by the Arcturians anyways). This one needs intimate collaboration. The more you work with it, the more it’ll amaze you. Hope this helped. :pray: Thank me later :smiley:

15 Likes

Until now I’ve never been really good at connecting with mandalas. With Light of Orion, this just happened instantly and automatically. There is a kind of attraction that is hard to describe probably because there was already and is a deep resonance. In other words for me Orion is hard to ignore. Captain named the project light of Orion instead of just Orion. Precisely because this all-transforming light is so strongly present and completely takes over you. It desires to be expressed!

Thanks for this amazing opportunity and precious gift! :white_heart:

13 Likes

Growth and manifestations has been incredible with this one. Including everything I mentioned before, it continues to bring up emotions and mental content that i would have taken a long time to discover myself up to the light to be released. Essentially spiritual growth rocket fuel 24/7.

This really puts my experience with Orion wonderfully.

13 Likes

Ive slept on using Orion but now Orion has set me free.

It took me one month to utilize this great possibility but now i did and i am deeply thankful for it.

Dont know when i felt this lucky and happy to be alive.

From lethargy and deppression to an energetic state of being full of love and light in minutes.

Thanks from the depths of my heart to @Captain_Nemo and @Copycat

15 Likes

Quick update on my baby Akhanda Leela (nickname for Orion), let’s just say this short journey has been nothing but amazing, so many things I’m not sure where to start. A lot of times we desire this and that, but in my experience, Akhanda Leela doesn’t give me what I want, it gives me what I need (which can be frustrating at times, but that’s a part of the process of releasing falsehood and moving towards truth.) I have a clear main objective, and it keeps correcting my course to make sure I’m on track, tbh it really can be a rollercoaster, just blasting my BS in my face and making me face it!
I can also say it is an awesome integrating helper, any fields I’m using I just activate change activate I light love and instantly I feel the fields at least 3x stronger.
Sometimes it’s a little harder to get clear answers from some servitors, or the density of energy just pale in comparison with Akhanda Leela, there’s is no guesswork, immediate and clear response.
I also have it work as an item maker, I have it imbue my earrings with fields, hard to test how effective this is, I have too many fields so hard to measure. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Will try some more measurable approach, but this is not my priority, so not in a hurry, just throwing some ideas out there. I know Copycat had some success with this.
A lot of love and appreciation for my boi Copycat and Captain for making this happen, this is probably the servitor/field that I work with the most. :pray:

13 Likes

Will there be more copies?!

1 Like

There is one last copy on the market (which i’m selling)

The original price?

for $1500

Yeah no thanks.

6 Likes