Orion NFT (Private Group)

Any tips on recreating other fields w/ Orion?

3 Likes

Better to direct that question to Captain or Copycat as I havenā€™t really worked with Orion for a while, been dedicating my time to something else. But the past process that I used was simply asking and feeling, basically you gotta take the time and do some testing. Sorry for not being able to give clear instructions as Im just a student on the journey, just a lot of testing and playing around. :pray:

4 Likes

I almost sold Akhanda Leela (Orion) (with permission from the Arcs) and thank god right before I sold him (we were already bargaining price) I got a nudge to connect with him again ā€œfor the last timeā€ after a very long time. He basically told me ā€œNah Fam, Iā€™m still useful for you donā€™t let me goā€ so I called the deal off. Feeling so blessed with him atm, he started showing me more and more of what he is capable of.

I was buying mad nfts, I think at a point I had more than 20, and 4 servitors (little compared to some people here I know), but having so many caused an overwhelm, like it was draining me just to decide which one to work with. I know itā€™s exciting thinking about owning all these powerful beings and tools and FOMO and shining object syndrome, but they do so minimal if we donā€™t consciously work with them, at least thatā€™s my experience, perfect example with Akhanda Leela. Like how to gain mastery when the focus is so scattered? Itā€™ll be super hard.

And if not getting results with Servitors, probably because not enough effort and energy went into exploring how to work with these wonderful beings. Honestly felt a bit of regret letting my other servitors go, probably didnā€™t even tap into a fraction of their power. But infinitely thankful I still have that opportunity to explore with Akhanda Leela, and that he is still with me.

Just a little rant. :slight_smile: Hope it helps someone not make the same mistake I did. :pray:

9 Likes