Astrologically Inclined

This is the combination of the Amplify and Nullify Planetary and Astrological Effects, along with the addition of a ‘Navaratna’ gemstone fieldset. (A specialized combination of 9 gemstones representing the planets).

66 Likes

Daaaaammmmnn. I mean… That’s cool.

Who buys first, please post the total mint number.

12 Likes

so cheap man😭 @Captain_Nemo i love you bro

6 Likes

Everyone loves captain ofc and I’m no different either.

7 Likes

IMMEDIATE ENTHUSIASTIC buy!! Thank you, Captain!

13 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Was just playing Homam this morning!

@Atreides 2500

12 Likes

Man I’m about to plunge right in and get these both.

5 Likes

lmao @ this whole thing

4 Likes

Diamond and Yellow Sapphire in one field. That’s a powerhouse.

20 Likes

So if I’m not mistaken we should also recive the benifits of these crystals along with planetary benefits. It’s like 11 fields in one. (Captain correct me if I’m wrong). Just my guess.

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’re right. 11 fields. 9 gems. 1 Nullify. 1 Amplify. Just go grab the Homam and you’re in outer space.

And yet, the Navaratna is its own thing too.

15 Likes

Yah edited my comment

2 Likes

Damn you’re fast at edits like me. I couldn’t even tell lol

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo could you please tell us if this also helps nulify/amplifythe aspects our own birth chart as well, besides the “external” planery system?

9 Likes

I feel a sensation of wellbeing and health and balance throughout me. The main difference I can tell so far between this and using the former 2 tags combined is that there is an additional strength to this.

The old 2 alone, amplify and nullify, changed an influence that was “upon” me or coming to me. The thing with this one is there is also some strength emanating from me from within. This I take to be the Navaratna; the nine gems.

37 Likes

Wow nice

3 Likes

So using the Homam field and wearing this tag would be :fire: kinda unstoppable

3 Likes

Absolutely. I wear this tag now all the time and play Navagraha Homa audio once a day. I stopped playing the two Astrology audios to save time, and this tag (which is way more powerful than the audios) + Homa audio are an amazing combination as they approach the topic in two different ways.

If folks can get just three things, they would be this one, Cosmic Intercession, and then Woven World - Contentment.

46 Likes

I have the divine balance pendant? Do you think it is a good idea to get this NFT please?

2 Likes