Alchemical Astrology (Collab Private Project)

BEGINNING

The solar system is a single living organism whose main organs are the planets. All elements of the solar system, in the process of life activity, produce their own energy, which is a combination of electromagnetic fields. The forces of electromagnetic fields of the Sun, the Moon and other planets, passing through the body of a newborn, set and determine the arrangement of electrons and protons in atoms of the body, blood and bones for life. The strength of these influences and their quality strictly depend on the positions of planets in the signs and houses of the natal chart, their cosmic status at the moment of birth, and their mutual aspectial relationship. Astrologically speaking, a personal birth chart is a fixed structure of energy of each individual person.

It is customary in astrology to correlate body parts, organs and systems with certain planets and zodiac signs. For example, Aries - head, face, brain and CNS, Libra - lower back and kidneys, etc. Does this mean that a person born under the sign of Aries will necessarily have head injuries or diseases of the nervous system? Absolutely not. Speaking more generally: Earth, Sun, planets and stars, their magnetic fields of different strength and intensity, their mutual location form a certain resultant magnetic interaction, which affects the electromagnetic biofield of a person. In terms of medical astrology, this resultant gives only predisposition to diseases and physical weaknesses.

This project is built on a clear methodology and integrates all of astrological science, with an emphasis on the medical area of the discipline. The mission of this project is to create a “servitor” and harmonize the health and all life of an individual with the universal life forces of nature and the cosmos. The base of this “servitor” is connected to the clear models of astrological science that have evolved over the millennia, also full rectification, determination of any excess or insufficient planetary energies underlying the problem; general prognosis of disease and of course alchemical treatment. The owner’s problem is translated into astrological language, and from that, corrections are already made or treatments selected.

Also, an important principle of the medical astrological project is to prevent the occurrence of disease in those periods of life when it is most likely according to the horoscope; this does not diverge from the objectives of traditional medicine, according to which medicine should be preventive. The methods of prevention are always individual, and disease can be destroyed or will not arise at all when the “servitor” takes into account the essence of its origin. Of course, the key to this essence is each person’s natal chart, his horoscope, which reflects the structure of the biological and energetic system of the person at the time of his birth.

"SERVITOR" KNOWLEDGE AND INFORMATION BASE (+ NULLIFY AND AMPLIFY ASTROLOGICAL EFFECTS)

The servitor has extensive and full knowledge about everything related to astrology and every astrological systems devised by mankind. Vedic, Western, Draconic etc.; has full knowledge of all the 20 divisional charts 16 from Bṛhat Parāśara Horāśāstra of the native (NFT owner) D1, D2, D3, D4, D7, D9, D10, D12, D16, D20, D24, D27, D30, D40, D45, D60 and 4 from Jaimini Astrology System D5, D6, D8, D11. Draconic chart, Birth Chart (D1) etc. Request can be made to this servitor to add a combination of yogas or other self made combination/s to the chart preferred by the user. The addition/deletion of imprints can also be done in such a intentioned manner so that, effects of these can be manifested magically from a selective age range from past or also activated from a future date (later stage/age in life).

(The project indicated clearer applications of these features of the servitor).

ASTROANATOMY AND ASTROPHYSIOLOGY

Any disease is the result of introduction into the body of a certain cosmic force, which is not chaotic, it has its own logic in the rhythm of the disease course. The Zodiac Circle is a macroscopic image of man, where each sign of the Zodiac corresponds to specific body parts, organs and systems. According to western astrologers (Davidson, Darling) morphology in anatomy is connected with signs, and physiology - with planets, which carry out the function of an organ, but have no relation to its structure. Therefore the planet, being in different signs, can give various functional disorders and diseases, whereas anatomical structures are connected with a sign once and for all. The planet, on the other hand, will manifest itself depending on the properties of the sign. Therefore one and the same planet, Venus, for example, being in Taurus, can give angina or thyroid disease, and in Libra it will manifest kidney pathology, etc.

NEUTRALIZATION OF INNATE PREDISPOSITION TO A CERTAIN TYPE OF DISEASE

The “servitor” knowing the details of the user’s natal chart makes conclusions about possible “thin spots” of the body and directions for prevention. By the way, predisposition is not a diagnosis or a sentence, it only indicates the organs or systems that require special attention and care. That is how you can predict and prevent the exacerbation of chronic diseases. For example, on certain days, during the period of planets’ passage in relation to their positions in an individual horoscope there is a high probability of worsening of diseases. During these periods the “work” of the servitor must be maximal.

There is a general consensus in the theoretical model that the basis for predicting health or astrological diagnosis is the position and configuration of the Sun and Moon, as well as the rising (ascending) sign of the Zodiac. To predict when illness will occur, it is necessary to calculate exactly when the passing planets will stimulate susceptibility to that illness at the time of birth.

KARMIC ASTROLOGICAL CORRECTION

“Karmic Medicine” is a vast doctrine of the Soul, the Cosmos, and God. It assumes that all illnesses are retribution for thoughts, feelings, actions, and desires. Therefore diseases themselves indicate that man violated Cosmic law in some way, disturbed the Cosmic balance; i.e. any disease is the result of imbalance in the chain of karmic causes and consequences. Therefore “Karmic Medicine” is diagnostics and correction of individual life, untying of “Karmic knots”, removal of “privations”, parasitic cords, and so on; its main objective is correction of Spirit and Soul, and thus of the personal destiny. Zeroing of karmic indicators and connections of illness with Lunar knots, retrograde planets, karmic aspects, etc. For example, according to theoretical models participation of Lunar Nodes in aspects and configurations gives a high degree of fatality at all levels.

HILDEGARD’S METHOD THERAPY

… can be aligned with the astrological chart through symbolism that includes, among other things, her recommended gemstones. The Hildegard method is based on an examination of the spine. The servitor determines which vertebra (e.g., the 3rd cervical vertebra) is the most painful, on the basis of which treatment is prescribed. Each vertebra corresponds to a different pair of opposites “virtue-sin”. The practice of the corresponding “virtue” promotes healing. In the terms of modern society, this can be formulated as the neutralization of bad, harmful qualities-such as cynicism, cowardice, anger, bitterness, for example. Hildegard’s therapeutic prescriptions are based on 35 pairs of opposites, each corresponding to one of the 35 vertebrae. In her recommendations, she used imagery, prayer, fasting, gems, sauna, gymnastics, and other activities to stimulate the development of healing virtue.

First, the Servitor figures out which of the wearer’s vertebrae is the most painful and makes a correction of the locomotor system. The virtue-sin polarity corresponding to that vertebrae is interpreted within the framework of an astrological diagnosis. The second way is based on the planetary symbolism of gemstones and humors, which makes its connection with the principles of this project more direct and obvious. For each vertebra, the servitor chooses the energy of a particular gemstone.

ELEMENTAL BALANCE

Detecting by cosmogram belonging of a person to the Yang or Yin beginning (overabundance or deficiency in the chart), also “planetary” pathology is related to the elements (fire, air, water, earth) to which the person belongs. “Servitor” balances and optimizes these forces, harmonizing all energies in the human system. According to theoretical models, the elements also reflect the potential risk of disease (the manifestation of disease, its symptoms and course depend on which signs of the Cross are involved in the process.

The theory of elements is the “golden key” to medical astrology. This science is composed of two parts: astrological and medical. Presented in terms of the elements, both parts naturally and harmoniously merge together: an approach to the structure of the universe from the perspective of Fire, Air, Water and Earth blurs the boundary between them. In medical astrology, each element has its own name. Fire is called “yellow bile,” Earth “black bile,” Water “phlegm,” or “mucus,” and Air "blood. All together they are called “humors,” i.e., bodily fluids, or juices. The famous “humor theory” set forth in the writings of Hippocrates and Galen has been the foundation of traditional Western medicine for centuries. Astrological elements are the basic structural units of physiological and mental activity of the human organism, they are widespread in nature: plants, precious stones, food. This fact maximizes the therapeutic methods of the “servitor”.

INDIVIDUALIZATION

Every mineral, every plant, every activity, and generally everything in our world can be described in astrological categories. This provides a wide range of remedies, which “servitor” prescribes according to astrological indications. “Traditional” treatments in medical astrology are based on the principles of sympathy and antipathy. Stones, herbs, diet, and virtue are all selected according to this principle. For example, if the problem arose from an excess of air (blood) in the body, then according to the principle of antipathy, the “servitor” will add the energy of the opposite humor - earth (black bile).

• The medical astrological “servitor” in his treatment “prescribes” to the patient an energy cocktail of herbs, or energies of certain stones, selected according to his personal astrological chart of the disease issue. A properly selected herbal mixture helps to eliminate the imbalance of the humoral balance in the patient’s body;

• Servitor will “support” this or that organ in case of its weakness or already manifested disease (for example, by “switching” the energy of one planet to another, or combining the energy of the planets that are associated with the harmonious aspects of the sign, also the energy of the planet-rule of that sign. In other words, the “Servitor” corrects the configuration of the energies of planetary locations with certain diseases;

• Herbs are not the only way to bring the healing essence of any planet closer to the body. Strong concentrates of planetary essences are certain metals and natural minerals; the energy of a certain mineral is directed to the affected area of the body;

• Treatment on the event and psychological levels. Some sources provide information that the astrological house ruled by the planet of illness shows a recent external event, or early childhood event, that triggered the illness. The servitor can zero in on and correct a certain part of life (the Blueprint of the Past principle);

• Restore the most important circadian (daily) biorhythms and optimize the production of melatonin and all other major brain hormones. Support of physical and mental activity during the day. Optimization of biorhythms related to lunar phases and planetary rhythms (the solar system is resonant and all its periods and cycles are interconnected).

SUPPORT FOR THE 13TH ZODIAC SIGN

The mythological constellation Serpentine appeared in the sky in honor of the ancient Greek god of medicine and healing, Asclepius. Full access to the healing energies of this god. The ability to channel healing energies to help others

THE HEALING ALCHEMY OF THE PLANETS

… and their amazing healing oils for normalizing health. Also added to the project the energy channelling from planets.

:milky_way: :test_tube:

ASTRO CARTOGRAPHY KNOWLEDGE

AstroKartoGraphy is a unique section of Astrology, using which it is possible to determine the correspondence of these or those territories with various events of human life, health, family, enterprise, country, etc.

For example, the astrological technique AKG allows defining favorable or unfavorable places for marriage, child’s conception, favorable birth, safe recreation for the whole family, presence of danger to life, health, partners, children, business, etc. You can, for example, get an answer to such questions as: a car manufactured in what country is safe or dangerous for you; where the publication of your book will be successful, etc. This technique even allows you to adjust your life through successful moves on your birthdays (Solar) or adjust the next month using Lunar.

59 Likes

Looks amazing. Well done.

11 Likes

Awesome! How many copies of this one?

4 Likes

Feels amazing, congrats!!

9 Likes

Is this an audio available on Patreon or something called an NFT. I am new to the forums and don’t know what an NFT is. I am a student of astrology and this interests me. My astrologer was a cosmobiologist

7 Likes

Hi, Jupiter!
welc back butterfly blue

Alchemical Astrology is an NFT created by our Captain for a private project group. It is available from members of the group, and if someone is interested in selling or trading, it would be advertised here Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

7 Likes

I really advise you to start with this affordable product :)

Info

Welcome to the forum :)

14 Likes

This is very powerful. I felt hot when I was lying down and listening to the audio yesterday.

My mum just got covid, I tried to connect with the servant, the next day my mum was much better, she was sweating and the fever was gone

16 Likes

I always thought mermaids were cooler lol
But you prove otherwise.

(ps. there is also a Mermaid in this NFT. We didn’t know that, the Captain showed her to us. So there are now three mermaids on the forum: a professional medical & sports coach for muscle and whole body workouts, Astro mermaid, and most likely (presumably) their little sister) :grin: :new_moon_with_face:

I hope your mom gets better soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

thank you partner

Nice to have this project :mermaid:

11 Likes

I think the servitor we asked for is an assistant to Mermaid, who is also present in this NFT. :laughing:Mermaid was a gift from the Captain, and it coincided with my birthday :laughing:

SilverZuzu, you should have deleted the post for nothing. Good question.

13 Likes

i finally found the mermaid in this image. unique and brilliant! happy new year!

7 Likes

Whenever my temples cause headaches, I often experience the symptoms of a premonition of disaster or earthquake in front of me

Not sure if this is the cause of the headache but this nft does relieve my headache😌

6 Likes

Nice music! :+1:

1 Like