Shielding 3.0

the matrix of time is mental and all its parasites. You must reduce mental noise so that your conscience makes act of presence. So you are becoming self-aware of yourself and accessing more to your divine qualities and being able to burn these entities easily. The contracts that you may have to receive ets interventions are also being eliminated when u are awakening. although if you want to eliminate contracts faster you must learn mental projection or dream techniques( like carlos castaneda techniques) to burn the contracts from the lunar planes or in some cases from astral. asking the entities that have the contracts to make them present, and rewriting them so that this life is focused on what you want. many times these contracts are held by the reptiles that control the current fallen matrix that we are in (this holographic gaia crystal). Matrix After of atlanti… fall, for the war of Enki (Lucifer) against Annu, his father and his brother Enlil (Michael archetype). The so-called war in “heaven”.

4 Likes

Until you learn those humanoid ETs are 10x worse than anu and his amphibian kids.

:slight_smile:

The ego is the issue. But I personally believe that we should respect nature and its laws.

We are guests here but I guess colonizing ETs who see it as a labratory and playground dont see it like it

Man I hope sapien makes some alien combat field

If you wanna chat more you can pm me, interesting discussion regarding matrix

1 Like

:100: this

And so much more, more than “everything “

The tantras talk of the infinite cosmos being a speck of foam on the ocean of what is(nt). We are the ocean :ocean:

:relaxed:

3 Likes

Is Shield 3.0., or Dragon Bone Armor or Warrior monk sharable with family or only working on owner of nft ?.

Shielding works little as Max heal for the enviroment. not sharable
Armor and Monk not shareable.

3 Likes

I want to buy this nft but invisibility aspect kinda worries me :expressionless:
ehh nvm just bought it :smiley: with Astrologically Inclined and The Ascension-naut now I have all NFT-s I wanted.
must be New Release: Woven Worlds - Contentment and Capital Governance working
It feels like Im coated with some kind of glass and negativity keeps slipping away, and cannot stick to me

6 Likes

@SC448 Does this make this field smart ? As in, will it listen to your intentions ?

Or will it force-work ?

2 Likes

It recogninzes Your intention

1 Like

It moreso causes your Aura to blend in to your surroundings, yet it diverts any chance of injury away from you. I had the same concern about Cloak of the Shadows (at first) until I had read something about the safeguard for that. This, I believe utilizes the same concept.

2 Likes

Yesterday I had quite intense experience with this NFT.
I made myself a playlist of NFT audios (Shielding, Ascension, Astrolgically Inclined) and Conceptual Realizations, which I loop when asleep or sometimes during the day, when Im not using my usual stack.
During 2nd or 3rd loop I felt an urge to “integrate” shielding field fully, so I stared at NFT on my monitor while looping audio file.
After 20 to 30 minutes, It turned into what felt like battle with entity.
At first I only felt pinches and chills in parts of my body, where entity was attached.
Then it tried to scare me, I think, sending disgusting/scary images of parasite/bug like beings to my mind.
Or maybe it was how it looked like, and I felt its own fear because it was attached to me.
Thinking about this made me realize, that over the course of years, entity and me kind of merged with one another, if that makes sense.
Its even possible that, with certain actions in my past I have created this entity, yesterday for a moment it felt both like it was part of me and my “energetic children” if that makes sense.
What Im 100% sure about though, is that I have oftten, unknowingly feed this entity and made it stronger, while attempting to achieve something else.
Im pretty sure it played its part in my drug addiction, and some of the very ill-intended, disgusting even rituals and spells I performed while under the influence of those drugs.
No other living beings were directly involved, but the intent of those was enough to feel ashamed and disgusted about what I have done. Some of them worked, probably not because of reasons I thought they worked at the time, most of them backfired, and It all only made guilt deeper.
Im not saying this to clear myself of responsibility, but to give clear picture how those beings work.
Because entity would later use this guilt or shame, to convince me that “there is no going back now”
During my darkest days, I used to empower my intentions with my own-made subliminal messages, or other kinds of “audio magic” which I used along with rituals and spells.
Despite most of that being ill-intended, I have to give myself credit of being quite creative when I was doing it.
Or perhaps not, because I realized yesterday, that I was probably manipulated by this entity to create and use those those audios and rituals, so it could attach itself to even deeper layers of me, into my subconscious mind and nervous/dopamine system even.
Because I would use those while performing rituals and flooding my brain with dopamine.
And because they were “many voices” subliminals, words often merged into uninteded ways, making entity root itself even deeper into my being, or “speaking to my subconscious” through them.
Thats why for a moment it felt, like this NFT was tailor made for me, because of subliminal blocking, de inhabiter and spell removal aspects, which I directed directly to memories of those actions I performed, as well as their intent, chakras I used or I was trying to use during them etc.
Or perhaps NFT directed me?
When I was realizing all of those things, I felt stronger and strogner sensations in those parts of my body, and my brain/nervous system!
Then, another realization came: the fact that entity is and remains attached to me, means we have to resonate or “agree” or some level.
That made me kind of feel bad for it, and I started to calm it, while it was being depatterned:
“Don’t worry, you will come to the light” “You dont have to feel fear/obsession anymore, its ok”
And other ways of calming it or “sending it love”
Then I focused on de-patterning and aura- repairing aspects and feelings of NFT for some time.
I looked at the clock, and It turns out the whole thing lasted for near 2 hours!
Then I felt very blissful sense of liberation and euphoria, which stayed with me untill I felt asleep.
Today I feel much cleaner, and much more like “my original self”
But I have a feeling that its not completely over with this being, so Im not letting my guard down.
Perhaps I still have to work on certain parts of myself, to not create conditions for another similiar attachment, but Im pretty sure I can achieve that with effort + fields ^^
Also I would like to say, that I was using Exorcism field every day, and while it worked really well, It seems it wasnt enough for this attachment I had, but Shielding 3.0 worked.
Im pretty sure it was “stronger than usual” entity, and very, very cunning indeed.
Shielding 3.0 has been massive help in combating it.

TLDR: If you are wondering wheter or not you should buy this field, buy it. :smiley:

14 Likes

Did you get an answer to this @JAAJ

So what did you find @Maoshan_Wanderer ?

1 Like

No, I didn’t yet.

1 Like

Oops … I just bought this field for the numerous benefits it has but I ofcourse don’t want to be invisible lol. I want to shine while I am protected :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t find this clashing with any Sapien fields.

5 Likes

I am not using any fields like charisma, glamour etc… I just want to know that the cloaking element in this field … it can’t hamper with your natural Charisma right ?
Thanks @Maoshan_Wanderer

By the way I got this field today and played it a couple of times and it instantly made me feel happy and light

1 Like

I have never actively invoked the Cloaking aspect.

And if there is any inbuilt cloaking aspect, that does not seem to hurt me. I use Charisma field (now Golden Glow) but essentially before important meetings or addressing a large audience, I chant my mantra, expand my aura to cover the audience and people listen to me spellbound. And that has not changed with Shielding 3.0. I get a lot of positive attention everywhere, and that has not diminished with this shield either.

Dream is very very very smart - when he designed this field, he would absolutely not put contradictory functions that hinder his own aura & charisma fields.

From what I remember from an earlier Dale field, the cloak aspect was smart and would be activated in case of danger and not all the time.

23 Likes

Thanks for your response @Maoshan_Wanderer :hibiscus:

3 Likes

Here is my experience with this NFT. It is IMMENSELY powerful. I literally feel it scraping out all negative attachments out of my brain, aura etc… This is non plus ultra. All you need to do is concentrate.

As to the audio: if your browser (like Firefox) starts playing it, right-click above the play tab and then “save page as”. Et voila :)

11 Likes

Experience Day 2.

This is, indeed, something else. It appears that once you integrate this shielding into you, and meditate thoughtfully on the image while listening to the audio on repeat, this also scrapes little by little old family / bloodline curses and negativity, both placed ON and BY.

It also appears that once you integrate the image itself into your subconscious and aura, you do not even have to carry it around physically, but simply invoke it. Mind you, this is only Day 2, I will test further and comment. But having these results on Day 2 is just WOW.

Its effect is multiplied and assisted by the Subconscious Limits Dissolver like x20. Now, we all have these etheric cords tying us to bad stuff, especially toxic families etc. As this one gradually weakens and cuts them off, once the shielding is within and around you, then SLD appears to have maximum effect on you (as you are no longer energetically influenced by others’ negativity). I can literally feel rewiring and burning of stuff so old it is unbelievable. Getting close to kindergarten memories already. Wow.

I don’t usually recommend buying stuff, but this, especially if you are a high-level empath or even a Heyoka, is the one item / track you should definitely get.

My deepest gratitude goes to the team behind this. Angelic work indeed.

19 Likes