The Luckiest - Luck Fields

If someone makes a project, I’d be happy to participate.

Xd

3 Likes

If by that point there isn’t any, I will probably make one in the future.
But I have recently bought few NFTs, more than I planned lol :stuck_out_tongue: so for the next month or two all of my free finances are going to stock market.
So if this project happens earlier, please make it have many copies, so I have chance to buy

5 Likes

I’m definitely interested in a Luckiest NFT :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

NFT that include all these fields

4 Likes

I love this list! Think in particular 777 (Luck and Blessings) was how I stumbled upon Cap’s amazing work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

What about these:

Astrologically Inclined

the candle one:

Both have felt to me like they put me in a state of luck

And

And this one 100%

Maybe all these dont sound directly as luck

But luck comes in many ways, and its triggered in many ways

5 Likes

Don’t forget to add our little friend The Friendly Clurichaun he too will bring you a ton of luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Here a noded (smart) flow of the luck and lucky clovers will follow you, inviting the help of namesake in also finding unexpected treasures perhaps.
Carries the joy and festive energy of st patricks day as well.

7 Likes

The only thing is that this one is sold out already

4 Likes

Ok a testimonial for not one luck field but many luck and abundance fields from Dream.

My GF did something stupid without telling me. She subscribed to Xtrememind on Patreon (the doofus misinterpreted something I said about the old Xtrememind forum, assumed it is run by Dream, and went ahead with it without telling me…)

She used some sigils from there (she tells me they are videos that you watch and intonate words)… All hell broke loose for the last few weeks.

I got into a biking accident, both our cars broke down, everyone was fighting at work and I had to step in constantly to mediate, my investments were swinging violently, my mom got into some property-related legal issues - it is like WTF is going on? I was so busy traveling, I even neglected to summon my guides and deities and just assumed “blah, shit happens”…

I finally returned back to the country, took stock of the situation, and meditated on the Shatachandi field. Around round 2, my GF’s picture popped up and she was shown emitting blackish-red fumes from her aura. It was toxic and seemed straight out of a horror movie… So toxic, not only was she experiencing terrible bad luck, she was pumping it to me as well (my defenses are usually pretty solid, but due to travel, I neglected some things I should not have)…

Anyway, I am not blaming any creator, but whatever those damn sigils were, just caused more havoc than I’ve seen in decades. Those damn sigils just did not agree with us.

I did a little ritual to seek guidance from my Guru and he indicated the same - the sigils were the problem. I thought of opening one of them and tracing the source of energy but meh, decided to not touch that garbage no more.

I started by deleting all downloaded sigils she had stored on her laptop, as well as the backups on G-Drive. Already the air around felt lighter. Then made her unsubscribe from this creator’s Patreon (I could sense some weird and faint cord from the Patreon subscription). Put her on a 24-hour loop of Deep Aura Clearing while she recited a Durga mantra.

We looped Dream’s De-Inhabiter for a few days, and then followed by Sacred Sanctuary - home felt nicer again.

And then focused on an 8-hour “luck and abundance” stack for a few days… After about 2-weeks of it, everything started looking up. With the Chip/AI stocks booming, thanks to Dream’s luck audios, let’s just say - I am now ready to lay on the beach and sip a margarita.

Within a month - journey from “WTF” to “Life is good again”… The luck and abundance audios work and work very very well.

Thanks @Captain_Nemo :pray: :pray:

39 Likes

If you would ever film a documentary with your gf, just daily life stuff, I think I would watch it haha. Just too interesting… ;)

10 Likes

It will potentially have to be about endless steps of skincare, or Korean TV series (all have the exact same stories), or Dream’s beauty fields - the only 3 topics that interest her haha

12 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer sound intense I’m glad all is better

Yap thinks can get unbelievable crazy and heavy.

Totally someone should film more about it .
Many would not believe is all this possible but than it is .

4 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Don’t forget the 4th topic:

4th topic

You

4 Likes

I thought, thought again, and some more whether to mention it or not. And then I decided, if this saves someone else from all this trouble, worth it, even if those Xtrememind guys get pissed and send some Radionic things my way lol… The sigils were some Arcturian or Babylonian entities or some crap… Never want to deal with that again lol

Naw, I doubt, they know me, they won’t unnecessarily mess with me :wink:

12 Likes

Haha hopefully I am still a topic…

6 Likes

Yap Sharing is so Important.

Even if may not be Best option.

I remember wen I did not have any idea what it’s really going on but all was very crazy and very wrong .

I was loosing my mind rapidly and trying to find any info about it to understand was at time mission impossible.

Wen finally did find info (forum) and started to educate my self my mind started with recovery, realizing it’s not crazy , weird or else.

4 Likes

lol

shrug

There are here anyways also.
Human ego can be sometimes get very weighty to some,
and then… that translates to grander delusions.
The hardest thing to face is finally having that delusion broken

21 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, It made me realize I have to remove/destroy many things as well

5 Likes

Thank you for intricate story sir @Maoshan_Wanderer
What a roller-coaster of event I gotta say, props to you for handling what your gf did… and the post-mistake :sweat_smile:

Does the luck/abundance field stack you mentioned are all listed above?
Do you think I can achieve as much luck with the free YouTube field sir?

• A Life of Magical Abundance
  • Taaffeite Crystal Energy
  • Powerful Good Luck Energy
  • Probability Alteration & Luck
  • Jade Maneki-Neko Energy
  • Fortuna Smiles
  • Wheel of Fortune
  • Spehere/Planetary Album
  • Nullify Negative Planetary Effects
  • Amplify Positive Planetary Effects
    (+ reciting Ganesha mantra)

I am not sure about Durga mantra sir, can you elaborate and discard this noobs ignorance? I heard you need to be initiated to recite them so it doesn’t invoke wrath from Maa? I can be wrong tho because environment indoctrination, but the sentiments still linger on back of my mind :frowning:

I couldn’t access Patreon not Gumroad, they didn’t accept my PayPal, so free YT fields are what I can utilize for now, thanks for the heads up in advance!

Shanti Om

2 Likes

I Do not have access to a single paid field, yet my luck is crazy, so yes you can.
Other ones I suggest are:
Guided path, Coincidence and synchronity, Unexpected gifts, Spear of destiny
(Outlook retrainer/ Angelic intercession and Gratitude for blessing although not luck fields, do help)
tHe draw luck mandala and nottis

7 Likes