The Luckiest - Luck Fields

Luck-related fields are some of my favorites. They seem to influence every aspect of life positively. Even related to field usage. For example, if you have a certain ailment, the luck fields can make you stumble across the appropriate field that can fix the issue! Or, if you are not getting results fast enough, luck fields can put you on the path to using the right field/technique that can help resolve the blockages.

Thought of creating a list of fields that bring good luck! Including only publicly-available fields and not private NFTs.

Note: I am trying to keep this list restricted to fields that directly influence luck. Else, every other field may need to get in here. For example, Angelic Intersession, Best Path, Love, Gratitude & Appreciation - they all may influence luck and so do the abundance fields - but this list becomes unmanageable if every such field is included here.

41 Likes

I’d probably categorize the Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance as a luck field.

There’s also the Abundance Luck and Divine Blessings water bottle/tumbler mug from the teespring store.

Another highly underrated field that could probably be categorized as a luck field would be Favors of The Sanxing.

:four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

I see what You mean, but wouldn’t that mean every “attract” field is a luck field?
Attract Love would also be luck field by that logic, “targeted luck”.
What is so powerful about concept of luck, IMO is its lack of limits of what its supposed to attract (or repel). Only limit is that the outcome is desired.

Btw. I cant forgive myself for not buying Lucky Horse Shoe and Clovers whe it was available.
Get your fields while you still can guys!

5 Likes

perhaps unexpected gifts can be added, since the unexpected is in the list

5 Likes

Yup, that is why I left out general abundance/attract fields…

2 Likes

Coincidence and Synchronicity? It’s on the Energetic Alchemy channel and in the Bountiful Harvest album.

3 Likes

Its also “targeted luck” isn’t it?

I have an idea: “The Luckiest field/NFT”
Legendary tier field.
This field is combination of all previous luck fields (maybe minus the ones that involve deities)

2 Likes

@veh :blush:

5 Likes

I know Dream has “cracked the code” of luck in all definitions and ways you can think of it. He just isn’t releasing it for some reason.

I mean, we should trust his judgement. But if something gets made, I will be eager to read those results.

Agree. I used to listen daily. Stopped a while ago. The other day I listened to it and it is like something that was missing in my energy field was restored.

You don’t know what you have until you lose it, as they say.

4 Likes

I was recently wondering about this itself, considering there is a ton of luck fields out there, I’m interested in finding out the difference between each and the ways each help in your life,
I was also deciding between fortuna smiles and The Powerful Good Luck Energy, any idea there?
I would be interested in seeing people’s distinction between the different luck fields

I’ll also link to an old post i stumbled upon on the forum explaining how luck works, in case any wanderer would like to read

4 Likes

There’s a luck and probability alteration on this album too. And it’s a different version from the probability and luck audio

2 Likes

If someone makes a project, I’d be happy to participate.

Xd

3 Likes

If by that point there isn’t any, I will probably make one in the future.
But I have recently bought few NFTs, more than I planned lol :stuck_out_tongue: so for the next month or two all of my free finances are going to stock market.
So if this project happens earlier, please make it have many copies, so I have chance to buy

5 Likes

I’m definitely interested in a Luckiest NFT :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

NFT that include all these fields

4 Likes

I love this list! Think in particular 777 (Luck and Blessings) was how I stumbled upon Cap’s amazing work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

What about these:

Astrologically Inclined

the candle one:

Both have felt to me like they put me in a state of luck

And

And this one 100%

Maybe all these dont sound directly as luck

But luck comes in many ways, and its triggered in many ways

5 Likes

Don’t forget to add our little friend The Friendly Clurichaun he too will bring you a ton of luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Here a noded (smart) flow of the luck and lucky clovers will follow you, inviting the help of namesake in also finding unexpected treasures perhaps.
Carries the joy and festive energy of st patricks day as well.

7 Likes

The only thing is that this one is sold out already

4 Likes

Ok a testimonial for not one luck field but many luck and abundance fields from Dream.

My GF did something stupid without telling me. She subscribed to Xtrememind on Patreon (the doofus misinterpreted something I said about the old Xtrememind forum, assumed it is run by Dream, and went ahead with it without telling me…)

She used some sigils from there (she tells me they are videos that you watch and intonate words)… All hell broke loose for the last few weeks.

I got into a biking accident, both our cars broke down, everyone was fighting at work and I had to step in constantly to mediate, my investments were swinging violently, my mom got into some property-related legal issues - it is like WTF is going on? I was so busy traveling, I even neglected to summon my guides and deities and just assumed “blah, shit happens”…

I finally returned back to the country, took stock of the situation, and meditated on the Shatachandi field. Around round 2, my GF’s picture popped up and she was shown emitting blackish-red fumes from her aura. It was toxic and seemed straight out of a horror movie… So toxic, not only was she experiencing terrible bad luck, she was pumping it to me as well (my defenses are usually pretty solid, but due to travel, I neglected some things I should not have)…

Anyway, I am not blaming any creator, but whatever those damn sigils were, just caused more havoc than I’ve seen in decades. Those damn sigils just did not agree with us.

I did a little ritual to seek guidance from my Guru and he indicated the same - the sigils were the problem. I thought of opening one of them and tracing the source of energy but meh, decided to not touch that garbage no more.

I started by deleting all downloaded sigils she had stored on her laptop, as well as the backups on G-Drive. Already the air around felt lighter. Then made her unsubscribe from this creator’s Patreon (I could sense some weird and faint cord from the Patreon subscription). Put her on a 24-hour loop of Deep Aura Clearing while she recited a Durga mantra.

We looped Dream’s De-Inhabiter for a few days, and then followed by Sacred Sanctuary - home felt nicer again.

And then focused on an 8-hour “luck and abundance” stack for a few days… After about 2-weeks of it, everything started looking up. With the Chip/AI stocks booming, thanks to Dream’s luck audios, let’s just say - I am now ready to lay on the beach and sip a margarita.

Within a month - journey from “WTF” to “Life is good again”… The luck and abundance audios work and work very very well.

Thanks @Captain_Nemo :pray: :pray:

39 Likes