The Luckiest - Luck Fields

If you would ever film a documentary with your gf, just daily life stuff, I think I would watch it haha. Just too interesting… ;)

10 Likes

It will potentially have to be about endless steps of skincare, or Korean TV series (all have the exact same stories), or Dream’s beauty fields - the only 3 topics that interest her haha

12 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer sound intense I’m glad all is better

Yap thinks can get unbelievable crazy and heavy.

Totally someone should film more about it .
Many would not believe is all this possible but than it is .

4 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Don’t forget the 4th topic:

4th topic

You

4 Likes

I thought, thought again, and some more whether to mention it or not. And then I decided, if this saves someone else from all this trouble, worth it, even if those Xtrememind guys get pissed and send some Radionic things my way lol… The sigils were some Arcturian or Babylonian entities or some crap… Never want to deal with that again lol

Naw, I doubt, they know me, they won’t unnecessarily mess with me :wink:

12 Likes

Haha hopefully I am still a topic…

6 Likes

Yap Sharing is so Important.

Even if may not be Best option.

I remember wen I did not have any idea what it’s really going on but all was very crazy and very wrong .

I was loosing my mind rapidly and trying to find any info about it to understand was at time mission impossible.

Wen finally did find info (forum) and started to educate my self my mind started with recovery, realizing it’s not crazy , weird or else.

4 Likes

lol

shrug

There are here anyways also.
Human ego can be sometimes get very weighty to some,
and then… that translates to grander delusions.
The hardest thing to face is finally having that delusion broken

21 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, It made me realize I have to remove/destroy many things as well

5 Likes

Thank you for intricate story sir @Maoshan_Wanderer
What a roller-coaster of event I gotta say, props to you for handling what your gf did… and the post-mistake :sweat_smile:

Does the luck/abundance field stack you mentioned are all listed above?
Do you think I can achieve as much luck with the free YouTube field sir?

• A Life of Magical Abundance
  • Taaffeite Crystal Energy
  • Powerful Good Luck Energy
  • Probability Alteration & Luck
  • Jade Maneki-Neko Energy
  • Fortuna Smiles
  • Wheel of Fortune
  • Spehere/Planetary Album
  • Nullify Negative Planetary Effects
  • Amplify Positive Planetary Effects
    (+ reciting Ganesha mantra)

I am not sure about Durga mantra sir, can you elaborate and discard this noobs ignorance? I heard you need to be initiated to recite them so it doesn’t invoke wrath from Maa? I can be wrong tho because environment indoctrination, but the sentiments still linger on back of my mind :frowning:

I couldn’t access Patreon not Gumroad, they didn’t accept my PayPal, so free YT fields are what I can utilize for now, thanks for the heads up in advance!

Shanti Om

2 Likes

I Do not have access to a single paid field, yet my luck is crazy, so yes you can.
Other ones I suggest are:
Guided path, Coincidence and synchronity, Unexpected gifts, Spear of destiny
(Outlook retrainer/ Angelic intercession and Gratitude for blessing although not luck fields, do help)
tHe draw luck mandala and nottis

7 Likes

Thanks Aashu, I truly appreciate it! I will use them for sure !

Do you mind sharing your stack like how many times have you listening? Maybe sharing some stories for inspiration also? I am new to Luck field, any help is appreaciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean i can but i listen to several stacks a day and other stacks may help in integrating the luck better,
My main stack directed to luck is here though : Phase 5 - Sapien guidance, abundance and reasons to smile and rejoice - YouTube

But there are fields like raise your vibrational state and gratitude for blessings in other stacks,planetary and angelic intercession during the night and a self love stack too which accelerate further. plus 3 hours in a morning stack dedicated to just boosters .

And as for stories, I cant because i honestly do not remember a bad day or a challenging day at all after I started, I’m in an effortless flow ,where I do not need to worry about anything at all and say my gratitude to make sure. Carefree really

Though, I did crack one of the hardest exam (JEE) in my nation with 0 studies at all. by 0, i mean 0. and when I wish to meet someone, it just happens, Like there would be tons of moments to encapsulate, but it’s just too magical for me atm to grasp.

8 Likes

Thanks Ashu, it is very appreciated of you.
Your post helped me to lit a little hope, for that I am grateful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys, sorry have not been around much lately.

I think Ashu answered the question beautifully :pray:

2 Likes

The post is now deleted. Can somebody comment if the sigil creator shared there shouldn’t be used anymore?

which one is the strongest and best?

Esch one of them is great in their own way and approach, each one is unique.

Thats why we mix them.

it would never be too much of something good :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Sorry admins and @Maoshan_Wanderer. I was bookmarking this thread and I accidentally flagged it. Please ignore the flag :pray:t2:

Adding our new ones to the growing list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles: