Discussion for other Creator Channels

Ahhh Billions.
I always wanted to finish watching it

1 Like

Didn’t finish it either, Chuck was getting unbearably ridiculous for me

I didn’t wanna continue after Damian Lewis left. But then he returned again. Maybe I’ll finish one day

Ah yes, try to drag him down the hole you dropped yourself into - and passive aggressively attack him also.

1 Like

Dimensions are like “places” - consciousness can occupy any dimension it wishes … what a being can do and what dimension it occupies are not necessarily always directly tied. (What dimension a being can “reach” on the flipside, can be a better indication of their ability … but not always … there are thieves and cheats that dance around the rules)

Humanity’s greatest gift is their self-sovereignty, it is something not even Angels have, since, as embodiments of pure virtue, their actions are predefined - they are almost robotic.

The more you make light of that gift, the more you crystalize into something sub-human.

The evolution of a human being is by no means easy or simple. A lot of alchemy and work need to be done… a lot of junk needs to be abandoned.

If people want to crystalize into demons or lower beings, that’s up to them.

There is a very subtle nuance that is to be heeded, and it’s not the rejection of vices per se, but, accepting them, and having wilful and harmonious control over them.

Reaching a level of awareness where you know if you are sovereign or enslaved is the hardest thing in the world.

4 Likes

I would advise caution:

Summary
2 Likes

Did anyone listen to ‘sukret khambete’ morphic fields? it has potential

Has anyone tried Spirituality Zone’s Global Love Bomb? How does it feel to you? It might pair well with the mass meditation 2.0 but I am not familiar with SZ :thinking:

1 Like

Does anyone understand Feng Shui, sectors, directions, and that type of energy in general? Is there a video that harmonizes the energy of a space, reconciles flying stars, and makes all the necessary corrections without us having to change anything specific in the space? Thank you.

2 Likes

Yes Captain has a Feng Shui file on sapienshop, you can check the discussion thread for more detail.

2 Likes

Is this real or fake

most likely he enhanced the original file.

Am I the only one that thinks that “love bombs” at the darkest hour is kinda useless and anti-natural?

Shouldn’t we use it for massive transmutation if possible, or learn to ride the wave?

This is just holding onto something who is agonizing.

This could have been the age of dark magic excellence :man_shrugging:

Cruel Sun

1 Like

Nevermind I just misinterpreted (and misread) things. He did say the fields would transmute negativity. It isn’t “love bombing” in the sectarian way xD

It was more of a general wondering I have usually about going against the current, instead of navigating. And this just triggered it.

1 Like

Quadible has this one for feng shui and another older one. I tried it for several days but I didn’t see any results and I stopped using it.

1 Like

Helpful Waves. Anyone have experience with this channel. I did a session. Seemed good.

2 Likes

Very nice man. I like this channel for the herbs there’s a lot of obscure ones. He’s currently on a break from making the frequencies

2 Likes

Thank you, although it doesn’t sound optimistic if you haven’t noticed any results. There is also a Feng Shui video on the SZ channel, but it’s somehow strange, when I play it, my gallstone starts acting up, so I can’t listen to it for the recommended 21 days. If anyone knows of another free and effective one, please let me know, as I’m having difficulty following my good directions, etc.

I find myself having to use this field damn near every other day lol. It works instantaneously, very powerful indeed