Discussion for other Creator Channels

That one is good!

1 Like

I was surprised how deep it went.

I didn’t even meditate on it.

2 Likes

Listening to it right now, its amazing

1 Like

Is it the same freedom from the forum? I saw the videos on YouTube - I’ve never tried them before though

1 Like

Same name, different person. Seems rather ok.

1 Like

Yeah, this one, Quantum Resonance Integration, and Secret to Sovereign Awakening Protocol are all very good, and notably superior to previous fields (aside from Fat to Ethereal, aka, electric aura generator)

6 Likes

I got their Zero Point Field TCP edition, worth every penny. All my stacks have their ZP field as the first one…

12 Likes

Well, we tend to be exceptions. It’s generally rare for people to find value in such things.

I’d really advise against buying anything from the store until some benefit was derived from their free stuff.

Tends to be hit or miss in general (energy programming).

Morphic fields and subs are a more impactful starting point for most people.

7 Likes

True enough, it’s really good to have an in-shape energy system and subconscious limits removed for energy programming and suchlike to take effect. But afterwards it can work faster than morphic fields and subliminals in my experience.

2 Likes

My understanding, such as it is, is that the base level of morphic fields is information and that the crafting of morphic fields requires a clear vision, while energy fields are more a matter of imprinting ideas with energy through either a surge of energy or a willful application of energy. How far is my understanding from the actual practices?

can i have your opinion on mantra energized audios that SZ provides?(only if you’re comfortable with sharing your opinion otherwise it’s okay)
i’m asking because i somehow can afford the prices and i wanted to buy some(Hanuman Chalisa,Gayatri and AIM mantra for exam success actually) in the sale and i think i don’t have enough time to check out the results from free versions so yeah

If you feel an inner pull to buy them, then do so, if you don’t particularly feel a pull towards them, meditate on it until you develop a certainty, either way, about them.

This is the most responsible advice I can give you.

4 Likes

It’s basically the difference between using awareness (MF) vs expanded consciousness. (EP)

Energy presumes a dissonance, Morphic Fields immediately plug you into resonance.

At the highest level of expanded consciousness, there is very little difference between a morphic field and an energetically programmed audio.

The skill cap for energetic programming is higher (from your perspective as the Receiver), because, it is still “something” which needs to be processed, while for a morphic field, your only obligation is to be healthy.

EP can have faster results because it’s more “dense”, but Morphic Fields do things with a lot more harmony and balance.

I hope this made it a bit clearer :heartpulse:

12 Likes

thank you for the reply :) i’ll try my best

1 Like

:white_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

I have tried several whole body regeneration fields from different authors and this one is on another level seriously.
If you are going to use it, keep in mind that detox effect quickly appear :grimacing:

5 Likes

I can, i have some of them from Gumroad

3 Likes

Yes ❤️‍🔥

This is my idea of party music :fire: Is that digeridoo I hear in the back? I can’t stop dancing!! Didn’t expect it to hit me in the heart space. Beautiful~

3 Likes

That’s funny because the music is the main reason I couldn’t consistently listen to this… I much prefer the FF6-esque style of Extereme Self-Confidence by Dream.

For a field at least.

2 Likes