šŸ… Success Technology (Private)

:muscle: :laughing: :medal_sports: :clinking_glasses:

This is true
weā€™ve all changed

I am glad to hear it :grin:

5 Likes

This audio is super strong and feels absolutely amazing!! I can feel it literally working on my brain particularly across the frontal lobe and oddly enough also halfway down my face too. I love following the energetic activity across my brain and feel each current buzzing along as it connects to the next cell. Again I am reminded of the movie. In the movie as the code was being typed in the screen then changed to show us the internal workings of the computer and how one key stroke caused a reaction across the motherboard. That is exactly what it feels like is happening within my brain!! :astonished:

7 Likes

I will give this info as well, maybe it will also help others understand some processes, and not just the ones going on in the brain

(this info was in an extra box in the group, it wasnā€™t in the 1st post, but it was important for the holistic Alchemy of Success)
this info was important for me also, we looked at it from different angles

PRINCIPLES AND FACTORS OF LUCK / SUCCESS (SCIENTIFIC VIEW)

Some explanations

Technologists of success assure: luck can be attracted to our side and we can make it so that we are lucky more often. Psychologist Philippe Gabilleux (author of Praise of Luck) believes that: ā€œIt is true that random luck occurs, but there is another kind of luck that can be ā€˜pushedā€™ and cultivated, and such luck is available to everyone. To prolong good fortune,ā€ Philippe Gabille specifies, "you need to prepare the ground in which the grains of favorable opportunities can develop and strengthen.

• For the luck generator to work, it must be programmed and adjusted according to our chosen direction. Then it will give meaning to the events that happen to us and ā€œgenerateā€ luck: it is our goals that ensure the operation of the generator that will allow us to detect it. If there is no clear intention in advance, there is no lasting luck. This is not to begin with detailed project planning. It is rather a question of defining your desires, feeling the direction in which you would like to develop your life, the meaning you would like to put into it.

• To open up to the world means to be internally ready to notice new things, to perceive as much as possible what is going on around us. It is a general installation on attentiveness and constant vigilance, which allows us to catch interesting information, instantly see the prospects of new acquaintance, direct the energy in a certain direction. In this way we increase our chances many times over, whether we consider ourselves involved in the emergence of these opportunities or not. By pausing from time to time to disconnect, we allow our intuition to work and free ourselves from the power of luckā€™s adversaries, routine and automatic thinking.

• Using bad luck for experience and restarting the chance generator. The luckiest are not spared from blows of fate or unexpected adversity, but they know how to effectively and with lasting results ā€œrevisitā€ their failures. They separate the accidental or inevitable from what they themselves are (even if partially) responsible for. They can also paradoxically discover at the heart of their failure the germs of good fortune. The final step in rethinking experience is to ā€œrestartā€ the chance generator so that it can now open new doors, to find other paths. For example, to take up an unfamiliar activity, to renew relationships with former acquaintances, to accept and send invitations, to gather information on a topic that concerns usā€¦ It is up to each of us to find a way to bring a fresh wind into our world and add new ingredients to our luck.

• The more extensive our network of personal contacts, the more people we know, the more likely it is that good fortune will happen to us. Lucky people tend to expect their relationships with others to be fruitful (provided, of course, that when we enter into a relationship, we are generous, considerate of the other, and provide services freely, otherwise dating is reduced to a self-serving and selfish addition to the list of contacts). Thatā€™s why in addition to connections per se, we need the energy of giving of ourselves, otherwise the foundation for lasting good fortune cannot be laid. It means that we ourselves must become talismans for others, bringing them luck.

This approach corresponds to the views of Richard Wiseman, a psychologist from the British University of Hertfordshire. Psychologist Richard Wiseman studied luck using scientific methods. The scientist presented the results of his study in an article entitled "The Luck Factor. The study of hundreds of lucky people allowed him to establish that there are two types of luck: passive (win the bingo) and psychological, which results from a volitional decision, a conscious formulation of personal position. His other discovery is that luck of the second kind can be renewed, which is why the psychologist calls it "long-lasting luck. He also believes that both kinds of luck have some components: a timely meeting (the right person at the right time), key information that turned out to be relevant, openness to new things (the opportunity to acquire a positive experience), unexpected request and fateful event that disrupts the normal course of life. His research showed that people become lucky because of some things:

• Lucky people know how to spot new opportunities;

• Improvisation and flexibility. If you keep talking to the same people in the same manner about the same things, if you always walk the same roads, if you vacation in the same places, your life will be like a vicious circle with no chance of happy changes;

• Unfortunate moments the lucky ones know how to treat as lucky ones. For example, silver medalists are more unhappy than bronze medalists because the former think they were just a little short of winning, while the latter are glad they won a prize at all. This example describes two types of people: some are glad it happened that way and not worse, and others are worried that things didnā€™t turn out better. ā€œLucky peopleā€ practice ā€œcounterfactual thinking.ā€ Counterfactual thinking goes against the facts at hand. For example, we may imagine what could have happened instead of what actually happened. Lucky people, when trouble happens to them, are able to interpret what happened in such a way that they think they got lucky;

• Lucky people carry out their plans because they think things will work out. They often revive and record pleasant memories, are philosophical about difficulties and problems, deriving positive experiences from them. A positive (with a positive attitude) attitude toward possible mistakes keeps motivation at an appropriate level, encourages them to work on their shortcomings and weaknesses. Only he who does nothing is not wrong. Constantly afraid of making a mistake, such a person becomes passive, completely loses the creative initiative in his activity and movement. At the same time, really active people make more mistakes, but they also achieve success much more often than passive people.

6 Likes

Looking forward to this amazing transformation

8 Likes

Great job :+1:, Unfortunately, I didnā€™t have a chance to get this. This looks very informative and is a field that I havenā€™t delved into much. But I wonā€™t be trading in the buying and selling thread.

Wishing all of you success in this field!

2 Likes

thatā€™s not the right wording. :laughing:

This project is about the person himself, his life and his path in this life

in this post, under the spoiler is the beginning of the idea itself

absolutely all of us have certain goals and desires (in business, sports, career, studies, self-development, etc.)
Even a ā€œsimpleā€ idea - to win a million in the lottery - is already a goal
To find a suitable partner (husband or wife) is also a goal
getting a college degree is also a goal
To create a sports blog on Instagram (one of the group members has outlined this plan for himself) is also a goal
To start a business is also a goal
i could go on and on

We can think of the same goal in a way that makes the path to its achievement easy and uncomplicated, and in a way that makes it almost unattainable. The goal itself in the subconsciousness should be adjusted and expanded so that possible negative consequences turn into positive opportunities (everyone is pleased to be in an atmosphere of success; and when we have already reached our goal, we will only be glad that we did everything in time and correctly).

When something doesnā€™t work out, most people continue to do the same thing they did before, which didnā€™t produce the desired results (and most often with even more persistence and strength).

what restricts us is not in the territory, but in our maps of that territory. It is the adjustment and refinement of our ā€œmental mapsā€ that is needed, and we need to find those essential elements that distinguish defeat from success, good from excellent, simple performance from creative

Also, most of us have had to overcome the ā€œresistanceā€ of some part of our personality. We have the opportunity to achieve extraordinary success, but only if we treat all parts of our personality with respect and invite them to unite into a whole

In many psychological methods that advertise success, money, and efficiency, personal congruence has a very important place. Often it is not the lack of a skill or ability that holds us back, but ourselves.
If we have a dream (but we donā€™t consider it valuable enough), we are likely to hold ourselves back from doing the things necessary to fulfill that dream (there will be ā€œobstaclesā€ in the form of strong emotional reactions, fears that will prevent us from doing the necessary actions). In a state of deep personal congruence, a person can be sure that all his or her endeavors will be supported by all parts of the personality without exception. And such a state will be transmitted to the world around him, and will become an important part of personal success

making success inevitable means setting your brain to steadily move toward your goal, so that it is constantly working on it all day long, regardless of whether you think about your goal all the time or not. When the subconscious mind has a clear idea of what we will become when we reach our goal, and when the subconscious mind sees a clear path leading to it, the actual journey becomes much easier and simpler. We just have to break down the whole journey into individual, realizable steps that we have to take in order to get to the goal

One of the ideas behind the technology is to rely on the wisdom of the subconscious mind and its ability to be creative

imagine a railroad

whenever your brain begins to succumb to feelings of powerlessness and helplessness, this method will automatically switch your thoughts to a track that leads to a feeling of inner strength. And the more often the circumstances around you cause you to feel powerless, the easier and faster your brain will switch to a sense of inner strength each time. This is an incentive to organize your unconscious resources in such a way as to facilitate your access to the hidden possibilities of your mind. And this inner power will manifest itself in the discoveries you have to make on the path of self-discovery, which will become broader and more interesting as you go farther and farther along the path. And if you aspire to a life of higher achievement, your brain will be able to ā€œswitchā€ in that direction :grin:

imagine a timeline that accurately depicts how life becomes an unbroken chain of events experienced by the same person-you
Any other individual characteristic (positive or negative) has some extension in time

The time line itself represents the fundamental way in which we organize the events and experiences we have had in the past and hope to encounter in the future.

that if it is possible to place a certain psychological model in the past, ā€œchargingā€ this model with powerful energy, it will have an impact on your whole life

For example, a certain new and needed positive imprint is placed on the timeline of life, prior to the preceding event or incident, and extends to all memories (and related reactions) of the past, to the present, and to all oneā€™s perceptions of future moments. In essence, we are modeling our entire new life, filling it with new possibilities and new potential. With this technology, we can infuse resources of success and achievement into literally everything we have ever done or will ever do, thereby forming an even stronger foundation for our future

We also asked to maximize all the factors of luck

But what is your true mission in this life? Thatā€™s another question
I want to believe that no one wants to live a gray life, but to achieve something in this life

An important goal of this project is to ā€œhelpā€ you find a mission that will ignite your passion, tremble your body, and inflame your soul. If we find it, it will ignite our passions and desires, and we will wake up excited and strive to turn every day into a masterpiece. This is what distinguishes a life filled with mission. For along with a unique combination of interests, desires and already developed abilities, there is a huge potential of undiscovered talents hidden within us. And when a person discovers his mission and begins to live in accordance with it, it will begin to strengthen the interests and innate talents, and at the same time will begin to blossom and gain strength hidden in us student.

As you open it, you will be able to see whether the goals you have been striving for so far are really your goals. Youā€™ll be able to test whether the results you get when you reach your goals will bring you joy. And you will be able to have the confidence that you will be supported by inspiration throughout your lifeā€™s journey, energizing every cell of your being.

Itā€™s a very multi-faceted project and I really believed in it - it integrates principles and patterns that havenā€™t been used anywhere else

These are very important things to me personally - Iā€™ll be honest :laughing:

but thatā€™s only part of the whole model

Sooner or later - everyone starts asking themselves these questions, asking themselves about their place in this life.

you can achieve a lot on your own, without fields, or with fields
simply by engaging in self-development, and reading certain literature, attending various courses, and studying various methods, etc.

in the age of information technology and the internet - the possibilities are enormous.

in this thread are the possibilities available to everyone

take one (or more) of them your way

I wish you success :)

13 Likes

This is brilliant. It is something that Iā€™ve been working on for quite some time.

The possibilities of application of this NFT is endless. What a beautiful creation. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

It also helps a lot when you talk to people - they notice it very quickly :grin:

you have such a rapport with yourself that everything you say comes from deep within, and you are able to attract attention and influence people before you even begin to speak. When you are incongruent, certain parts of your personality that are not engaged in the task you are engaged in usually manifest themselves in non-verbal behaviors like wiggling your leg, wanting to stare thoughtlessly out the window, etc. (itā€™s like when one part of your personality wanted one thing and the other part wanted something else entirely)

Try in the future to practice the method of transition from one point of perception to another

I am the position-you are the observer-the other personā€™s position.

This is the ability to literally "look at everything through his eyes.

Transitions into different positions of perception develop flexibility and strength of the ā€œmental musclesā€, activate the creative part of the personality for coming up with new and better ways of behavior and solving various problems

absolutely
in this thread you can find a huge number of ideas for application

let the result of all this be your achievements and successes in different areas of life :grin:

thank the Captain :muscle: :medal_sports:

after this post and this picture, I hope the transformation will be positive :laughing:

8 Likes

I believe this project will!

After seeing this project finished, always thought a mental health project would be a great catalyst for any nftšŸ˜Š

6 Likes

I never doubted it. :slightly_smiling_face: :brain:
but I would reformulate in ā€œthe best assistantā€ :grin:

7 Likes

I also learned a lot from your reply. Luck, flow, thatā€™s what Iā€™ve recently come to think has a lot to do with success. In the past, they always told you to work hard to succeed.

5 Likes

Yes, of course.
It depends on many aspects.
Most importantly, what you want to achieve, reach.

even a tiny goal.
itā€™s never too late to learn (or something to strive for)
Iā€™ll give you one example from the group.

10 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
a lifelong learner :+1:

I think itā€™s a series. :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart:

7 Likes

it just goes to show - that our possibilities are limitless :grin:

it depends on our desire, many factors mentioned above, etc.
Speaking of motivation, it can be aimed at achieving a desired goal or at avoiding undesirable consequences

In a wide variety of situations, people prefer to use the same mental program of self-motivation, ect

for example, a person who is roused out of bed early in the morning by a mental image of their boss threatening to fire them is more likely to pursue a strategy to avoid the pain, discomfort, and unpleasant consequences of their bossā€™s threats

it is highly probable that he or she will be guided by the same principle in other situations, too.

alternative to this motivational strategy is to pursue those things that appeal to us: pleasure, reward, and a desirable goal. For example, a person who is pushed out of bed in the morning by the energy of creation usually looks forward to the moment when he can get up and begin to realize his dreams. The positives of the achievement strategy are more obvious. In our society, people who move confidently toward their goal are highly valued

but the masters of their craft develop the ability to sense people and circumstances enough to remain as flexible as possible in their behavior, and they spring into action while they are still able to choose certain behaviors, and long before pain or discomfort forces them to do so

(they know that their lives are largely determined by what style of motivational strategy they use. They understand that discomfort is best dealt with when it has not yet reached significant proportions, and they focus on achieving those goals that truly meet their desires, while paying close attention to those problems and situations to be avoided)

I hope this NFT will help with that as well (it was included in the project) - allowing you to learn how to use both motivational strategies :laughing:

But I think you can learn this on your own - if you understand the benefits of it

because there is nothing obligating us to go through pain, grief, and stress. And if we decide to take advantage of this opportunity, we will learn how to create a strong motivation for our actions with minimal discomfort and maximum pleasure. The subconscious mind should clearly record the possible benefit that the end result of doing a certain thing will bring and you should feel pleasure in the process

7 Likes

The alternative to this nft, I currently have PUā€™s Godlike Willpower and The Elixir of Luck, and The Flow Field :grin:

Iā€™m also thinking a lot, by extension, about using games. You mentioned it right here.

or

3 Likes

:laughing:

achieve your goals and be happy :beers: :pray: :grin: :medal_sports:

8 Likes

Are there extra copies for sale/trade?

This is very interesting indeed. It tricked all my defenses. Today I did something (work-related) that I wanted to do for a couple of years but never dared. Not yet sure if itā€™s going to be a success, but at least I tried.

7 Likes

The Success Technology NFT feels sooooo luxurious!!! Imagine sliding into a Ferrari and feeling how smooth the leather seats would feel. Or wrapping yourself in a mink coat and feeling the luxurious pelt. Or drinking an expensive vintage wine and feeling the smoothness of the nectar as it slides down the back of your throat. Or taking a bite of some rich Swiss chocolate and feeling it melt in your mouth. Imagine any of these scenarios and then imagine that blissful sigh you will feel as you revel in the moment. When you hear yourself saying ā€œaah this feels like heaven!ā€ This is what this NFT feels like. I can feel the negentropy happening within. I can feel myself releasing blockage after blockage, some are long and continuous. What I am in awe of is how smooth every collapse feels. How luxurious each release feels. I have done a lot of work with my NFTs over the last few months and I have had many releases. Some of them were body shuddering and others left me gasping. The releases that I have been having with this NFT are just as deep as the others but oh my are they smooth and refined! I am in love with this NFT and canā€™t get enough of it. I also have a sense of coming home. As if I have been away for a long time and am finally going back to where I belong.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for creating this sublime NFT. My soul thanks you immensely!!
Thank you @Ugninis for designing this beautiful NFT. To me this is the creme de la creme!!

12 Likes

I do that, too, to activate the imagination. :laughing:
Itā€™s really effective, and it allows you to assimilate information better.

:drooling_face:

:boom:

I think that this is just a certain success

The Great success is composed of small steps, small successes

Of course, some may want to win a million at once (by the way, buy a lottery ticket), but in life, some of your goals need to go gradually, accumulating experience and wisdom

given the two fantastic cases - which happened yesterday, which members of the group described, and which they are likely not to share publicly for obvious reasons - I think this is just the beginning of amazing events :wink:

9 Likes