🏅 Success Technology (Private)

I never doubted it. :slightly_smiling_face: :brain:
but I would reformulate in “the best assistant” :grin:

7 Likes

I also learned a lot from your reply. Luck, flow, that’s what I’ve recently come to think has a lot to do with success. In the past, they always told you to work hard to succeed.

5 Likes

Yes, of course.
It depends on many aspects.
Most importantly, what you want to achieve, reach.

even a tiny goal.
it’s never too late to learn (or something to strive for)
I’ll give you one example from the group.

10 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
a lifelong learner :+1:

I think it’s a series. :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart:

7 Likes

it just goes to show - that our possibilities are limitless :grin:

it depends on our desire, many factors mentioned above, etc.
Speaking of motivation, it can be aimed at achieving a desired goal or at avoiding undesirable consequences

In a wide variety of situations, people prefer to use the same mental program of self-motivation, ect

for example, a person who is roused out of bed early in the morning by a mental image of their boss threatening to fire them is more likely to pursue a strategy to avoid the pain, discomfort, and unpleasant consequences of their boss’s threats

it is highly probable that he or she will be guided by the same principle in other situations, too.

alternative to this motivational strategy is to pursue those things that appeal to us: pleasure, reward, and a desirable goal. For example, a person who is pushed out of bed in the morning by the energy of creation usually looks forward to the moment when he can get up and begin to realize his dreams. The positives of the achievement strategy are more obvious. In our society, people who move confidently toward their goal are highly valued

but the masters of their craft develop the ability to sense people and circumstances enough to remain as flexible as possible in their behavior, and they spring into action while they are still able to choose certain behaviors, and long before pain or discomfort forces them to do so

(they know that their lives are largely determined by what style of motivational strategy they use. They understand that discomfort is best dealt with when it has not yet reached significant proportions, and they focus on achieving those goals that truly meet their desires, while paying close attention to those problems and situations to be avoided)

I hope this NFT will help with that as well (it was included in the project) - allowing you to learn how to use both motivational strategies :laughing:

But I think you can learn this on your own - if you understand the benefits of it

because there is nothing obligating us to go through pain, grief, and stress. And if we decide to take advantage of this opportunity, we will learn how to create a strong motivation for our actions with minimal discomfort and maximum pleasure. The subconscious mind should clearly record the possible benefit that the end result of doing a certain thing will bring and you should feel pleasure in the process

7 Likes

The alternative to this nft, I currently have PU’s Godlike Willpower and The Elixir of Luck, and The Flow Field :grin:

I’m also thinking a lot, by extension, about using games. You mentioned it right here.

or

3 Likes

:laughing:

achieve your goals and be happy :beers: :pray: :grin: :medal_sports:

8 Likes

Are there extra copies for sale/trade?

This is very interesting indeed. It tricked all my defenses. Today I did something (work-related) that I wanted to do for a couple of years but never dared. Not yet sure if it’s going to be a success, but at least I tried.

7 Likes

The Success Technology NFT feels sooooo luxurious!!! Imagine sliding into a Ferrari and feeling how smooth the leather seats would feel. Or wrapping yourself in a mink coat and feeling the luxurious pelt. Or drinking an expensive vintage wine and feeling the smoothness of the nectar as it slides down the back of your throat. Or taking a bite of some rich Swiss chocolate and feeling it melt in your mouth. Imagine any of these scenarios and then imagine that blissful sigh you will feel as you revel in the moment. When you hear yourself saying “aah this feels like heaven!” This is what this NFT feels like. I can feel the negentropy happening within. I can feel myself releasing blockage after blockage, some are long and continuous. What I am in awe of is how smooth every collapse feels. How luxurious each release feels. I have done a lot of work with my NFTs over the last few months and I have had many releases. Some of them were body shuddering and others left me gasping. The releases that I have been having with this NFT are just as deep as the others but oh my are they smooth and refined! I am in love with this NFT and can’t get enough of it. I also have a sense of coming home. As if I have been away for a long time and am finally going back to where I belong.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for creating this sublime NFT. My soul thanks you immensely!!
Thank you @Ugninis for designing this beautiful NFT. To me this is the creme de la creme!!

12 Likes

I do that, too, to activate the imagination. :laughing:
It’s really effective, and it allows you to assimilate information better.

:drooling_face:

:boom:

I think that this is just a certain success

The Great success is composed of small steps, small successes

Of course, some may want to win a million at once (by the way, buy a lottery ticket), but in life, some of your goals need to go gradually, accumulating experience and wisdom

given the two fantastic cases - which happened yesterday, which members of the group described, and which they are likely not to share publicly for obvious reasons - I think this is just the beginning of amazing events :wink:

9 Likes

I got this gem a few days back. Soothing music & I was enjoying the sensations I felt. Then bam! Felt detox. Body ache, especially back of the neck & feverish. I do get flu symptoms & inexplicable lower back ache when I newly start on spiritual fields. But never on other fields that help with luck, career, environment & such. It was a surprise & I thought maybe this had other normal physical reasons. But nobody else around me had anything like flu.
Today I felt good & happily got ready to go to work. Then I see that my clutch with money & bank cards is not in my bag. Panic.
Looped this. Checked all my cupboards, table drawers. Then saw that I had left my coat in office last week too. So I thought maybe the money purse was in my table too & went to office. The coat was there but no clutch.
Looped this through the day & now, while coming back, my niece calls me & says I had left the newspaper & a bag at her place. So my money, cards intact, I came home! This was carelessness & luckily I didn’t leave behind stuff in the cab or a store. I feel this new energy addition protected me when I was so distracted.

10 Likes

One man ordered (and already received) a dog tag with this mandala on it. But he is too modest to show it publicly

Imagine what could happen if you had all the factors of success and good luck with you all the time :grin:

7 Likes

free flowing, like a melodious song :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

:laughing: :+1:
exactly

good luck and success :fire:

3 Likes

i had a discussion with my neighbor from downstairs. about clutter, furniture on our roof terrace.
this time i didn’t make a “compromise” (because ants are ants they can not be discussed away) i did not care about her stressful life, because we all have. i just saw my point so clear until the end of the discussion.
usually i am disturbed. because i am not good at talking. but she is an actress with much experience in handle people.

this time i had this pictures of what i meant and what i am not willing to accept anymore. she then acted a bit childish with moving immediately furniture around. but she can never again say that she thought i was ok with it.
so, in a few days, after using fitness tech( thank you baya for the tip :slightly_smiling_face:), i will start moving things around, too.

and to my surprise when i told this to some people at work they supported me and encouraged me to keep defending our “territory”. usually they say that it’s my own fault, i am just too nice etc.

i listened a lot to success tech ( it’s also very nice to listen to :slightly_smiling_face:) i think this a little success. (for me it’s a lot)

a beautiful and for me very important project, thank you Dreamweaver and Ugnis!

6 Likes

Well done for standing up for yourself @lou_lou :clap:

There is always a step small enough from where we are to get us to where we want to be. If we take that small step, there’s always another we can take, and eventually a goal thought to be too far to reach becomes achievable.

6 Likes

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
wise words!

3 Likes

As someone said - "the royal road to success is measured by our own progress (self-development, character improvement, a clear plan of action, work, improvement in professional interests, etc.) :wink:

changing the perception of certain objects, forming a new style of thinking, we develop a new attitude to our life.

Do not forget that this project offers technologies and methods that allow to purposefully build certain qualities that can reveal abilities in all areas of activity, to direct thinking in the direction of new thought processes, to model an attractive future, to connect this attractive future with your skills, to identify and reformat problems that may be caused by past memories and experiences, to build self-confidence and create a positive self-esteem, to create a stable internal assimilation of the mind, to create a positive self-esteem, ect

And all of this is reinforced by the factors of good fortune :fire:

We’ll talk about letting go of expectations and the occurrence of “random” coincidences elsewhere

it’s review day.
Not expected. :laughing: :muscle:

8 Likes

this and eternal and beauty embassy after alchemical blend in the morning,…ok, this explains everything what happened today ( i won’t tell :blush:)

3 Likes