đź”® ASTROLOGICAL Events: Keep Updated in All Happenings Every Month

Hello Friends!

In this thread ill be posting the most notorious astrological events happening within each month and therefore how they might affect us, or how we could harness the energies for our advantage!

galaxy-gif-19

Although i dont base my life or actions on astrological events, it is still fun, cool and interesting to at least understand how things happening up there May affect Us, simply because everything is energy and we are all intertwined in this gigant net, so it can be a good guide to flow easier through it but like everything else, what we always need to focus on is not what others (including these events) can do to/against Us, but How We React, Embrace, Avoid, Expect and most important how we flow. And that is completely personal.

Apart from being the nosy neighbor bringing in the news before hand, ill be also sharing some small tips/rituals for each event, that you can use to squeeze the most and best out of every event so you can create the habit of connecting to energies that could greatly help you navigate this life.

Id be also pulling out an Oracle Card to get extra messages or advices for each period, and def invite @Rosechalice or @GamiroCFC or @veh or @ecaiii to bless Us with asking the Mystic Tarot to draw a card for each transition as well!

MyGif_1705763308465

Mystic tarot Reader

And of course everyone is welcomed and invited to also add info, tips etc where you see it suited.

Lets built a fantastic Astrological Corner within our 2nd home.

f42800eb7fa1469bb626906405fa58e2

Also dont forget the amazing fields we have to either shield from not so good events but also to enhance the good ones :point_down:

The Navagraha Homam

Astrologically Inclined

Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Events

Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects

FINAL NOTE :

I know these concepts are difficult to grasp, but the more we dive into it the easier it’ll become

The most important thing to understand and i explained it in the Mercury Retrograde Post is that it doesnt matter what sign you are, everybody has 12 “energetic” houses in the astrology map (our natal chart) each house represents something in your life (family, love, career, etc) and every star sign can transit through ANYBODY’S houses. Not just through the houses of the people that was born under this or that sign.

In simple words:

You are Taurus? Cool, but every other sign might have been transiting through one or more of your houses at the time you were born and thus for life the influence of that sign in so and so house will be felt.

But apart from that which is the main topic of this post is, that throughout the year each sign transits through the 12 general houses, remember is a wheel within a wheel, the general wheel affects EVERYBODY and the wheel within affects only you.

So we will focus on the general wheel, how each sigs transit through the houses throughout the year would affect us ALL. Again, doesnt matter when where how you were born :sweat_smile:

Now if lets say Taurus is transiting around houses COINCIDENTIALLY sometime between April-May ahhh THEN and only THEN everybody is affected because its a general transit BUT, YOU would be even more affected because its your sign the one that is transiting exactly in your signs period.

So only pay close mind when is your sign transiting in the month of your birthday, because you would feel the effects strongee other than that another times in the year, any event might affect you but not as much.

How or when a Sign Transit may affect me more or less?

It depends the house the sign is walking through and so and so date, and how organized and pretty that house is in your life.

If X sign is transiting in the X house and that is the house of Career and the influence of that sign in that particular house is to shake the comfort zone and push you to grow or to take decisions…

And you happen to be going through a time of indecisiveness re your career, your job, your studies, and have been delaying a decision you know you have to make? Brace yourself then because it would shake YOU harder since that sign going through the career house is suppose to push us to take decisions.

But how tho? The force of that transit would pull all sort of energetical events, and triggers and deliver them to you, that would put you against the wall or youll go through a tower moment where others or life drastically take that decision for you bringing havoc and confusion.

And that is the purpose of me making this thread, not to scare people, not to impose things that for some is just pure bs, but to take advantage of an ancient knowledge and force that can catapult your life to greater destinations, and to avoid the backslashes of them as well.

But at the end of the day… we believe and do whatever the heck we believe and do in this game, it is always up to Us :woman_shrugging:t2:

Having said this:

DISCLAIMER: this is for entertaining purposes, if you believe in the power of astrological events then welcome and i hope your life improves with the info you gather here.

But if you are against this topic, PLEASE ignore this thread, do not come here with criticisms and negative remarks, trying to instigate disharmony just because you believe otherwise and have a know it all attitude.

Do that in the dispute thread if this post triggers you that much, mention or quote about it, i wouldnt be backing off a civilicized confrontation, but not here. if not, just focus on other threads and thank you.

đź©·

16 Likes

Ill be posting events as they come close like 2 or 3 days before

So…

What’s Happening in The Upcoming days?

the Sun enters Aquarius

The journey of the Sun through the sign will occur between 01/20/2024 and 02/19/2024

The transit of the Sun through the sign of Aquarius gives us the opportunity to achieve goals related to the houses through which Aquarius passes in the natal map if we dare to innovate and express our avant-garde vision of things.

(For this youd have to check your natal chart to see where it lands and thus what would be good to do)

Venus enters Capricorn :

The journey of this Planet through the Capricorn sign will occur between 01/23/2024 and 02/16/2024

Mature relationships With the entry of Venus into Capricorn, a favorable period begins to share goals and plan activities that make you feel happy in those areas of the map that are related to the houses where Capricorn is located. To achieve your emotional goals, share ambitions and show your more mature side.

The Magic of Venus transiting Capricorn involves self-respect, privacy, grit and grace. It’s grounding and growing together magic, subtle power, protection and love magic. It’s finding the centre of your selfworth, honouring the one you’re with and building a legacy together.
Also Venus transiting Capricorn is impressively competent at divination

What can you do to enhance this or to harness it?

Remember to loop the Enviromental Energy Accumulator, The Magician, Tower of Light and Power, probability wave, The Cone of Power, and keep the Moon NFTs close by after the SLR V3 and during the process. In this and all rituals.

To enhance/harness the divination power learning to relax is of most importance. This transit often wants to get everything right and move up the ladder of proficiency to prove their abilities, but divination requires a willingness to make mistakes – this is where the big downloads and uncanny messages come from – the intuition!
when you learn that you don’t have to deliver a perfect message (or any message at all sometimes!), you will find yourself opening up a wild and magical gift.
Letting go of control will properly utilise the transit of Venus in Capricorn.

Audios to get the most out of that period:

New Release: The Voice of Gamayun (Voice of Prophecy)

New Release - Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)

Pietersite Energy

Animal Empathy/Telepathy

The Manhattan Method

Practice a lot with the Corpus Spiritus

New Release: Corpus Spiritus Digital Deck

Love in this transit:

Capricorns are one of the most commited, consistent and loyal of the zodiac, so in this period is normal to feel either the impulse to grow this virtues or to find that someone that can offer that, it makes you questioning the relationships youve had or the you have now.

Venus transiting Cap could make you feel the need to feel secure where your love lives require maturity, respect and dependability to thrive. You could act cautious by testing others and will only settle down for someone you feel can handle themselves.

Attract Love (Energetic Alchemy)

Attract Love

Attract & Radiate Quantum Love Album on Sapien Medicine Channel

Attract your soul tribe (Patreon + Dream Seeds Release)
The True Self of Others

Blessings Of Aphrodite

Induce Kisspeptin

Tips and rituals:

write the traits you wish to see in a partner be VERY specific, there is lots of room for error in this kind of magic!
Take the piece of paper and put it under your pillow along with a rose petal and a silver coin for offering.
Ask Venus (Aphrodite) to send you instructions on how to find this person.
Keep a dream journal by your bed to make notes, you’ll be receiving some guidance!

During Venus in Capricorn transits, we learn to become secure and to respect ourselves whatever we feel we have achieved. This is the perfect time to practice boundary magic.

Loop

Become whole: self acceptance/self love/ dissolve insecurities

Self Respect

Detachment for Spiritual Growth

If you’re making self-worth and glamour magic during a Venus in Capricorn transit
opt for audios like:

Stamina, Confidence, the Star, holding your head up high like the Emperor.

Write a list of times or places where you feel less certain of yourself. It might be with a certain person or group of people, or a situation you’ve found yourself in previously.

Now focus on one of these and write it on a piece of paper.

On the other side of the paper, write the boundary you could set to feel better about this situation.

Side 1: I feel uncertain when I receive uninvited guests

Side 2: I politely tell uninvited guests that I have a meeting and will need to rain check

Bury the paper somewhere where it won’t be disturbed and watch your boundaries grow. Earth magic is not fast but it really is lasting and you’ll find yourself feeling more certain with every changing season.

Money:
Venus in Capricorn transit pushes your attitude towards money in a more serious way, like you do not want to play around.
If you have it, you will think about making more. If you don’t have it, well that’s an anxious period right there.

If you’re making money magic during a Venus in Capricorn transit

opt for intentions like:
Investment, real estate, big spending and milestones like weddings, new homes and things that last, timeless pieces and heirlooms, creating financial stability, boosting a portfolio, getting a higher paid job, signing high ticket clients, banishing debt or student loans, improving credit score, getting agreed on a bank loan or mortgage, being taken seriously, hitting a certain income goal

The rituals or offerings should be enhanced by Venus by directed at Saturn (you can google some rituals for that and pick the one you like)
While playing the Emblem of Change if you have it.

Healing:
Venus transiting Capricorn magic helps you get back on your feet after big pain.
The physical areas ruled by Capricorn are: bones, teeth, knees, skin, so healing these is extra potent during Venus in Capricorn transits

Loop all the audios for it (ill come back later to edit this part)

While performing this simple spell:

Get yourself a seed or seedling (any plant but not a herb, they die too easily) and name it after whatever you want to heal. You can write it on the pot too if you like.
Water it regularly and ask Saturn to bless it, make it strong and healthy.

As the plant flourishes, so will you. :blossom::cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

Pluto enters Aquarius:
(Probably one of the most expected topics in 2024 to be talked about everywhere)

Pluto enters Aquarius: Global and personal transformation On January 21, Pluto enters Aquarius, marking a key astrological event for the year 2024. This transit from Pluto, planet of power and transformation, to Aquarius signals a new 20-year cycle. This period is anticipated to bring radical social and political changes, as well as profound personal transformations. Additionally, a prominent focus on technology, science and innovation is expected. This transit will uniquely affect each zodiac sign, providing opportunities for growth and challenges that will urge us to leave the past behind and embrace the future. Prepare for a transformation phase and discover how these cosmic energies can guide you on your path to growth and evolution.

Pluto is a sign of destruction and reinvention, and Aquarius brings the spirit of rebellion to anything it touches.

Pluto moving into Aquarius, there is a shift towards rebellion and breaking away from those standards. Success in society will no longer be determined by how well one fits in but by one’s willingness to embrace individuality and assert one’s uniqueness. It may be difficult to let go of old beliefs and preconceived ideas, especially with the major changes Pluto in Aquarius is set to bring. It may feel like we are standing on the edge of the unknown, with no idea what lies ahead. However, Pluto in Aquarius will shift the balance in favor of a lifestyle that truly reflects who we are.

Pluto’s time in Aquarius will push us to expand our intellectual investments and take humanity to the next evolution. The new generation of people leading the way will be scientists, inventors, innovators, and experts who have dedicated their lives to obtaining knowledge and sharing it for the betterment of humanity. There is great potential for what we as a society can become in the coming years, so long as we don’t let the extremes of Pluto in Aquarius cause us to lose touch with our own humanity.

9 Likes

Thank you very much Luna, as this is a subject where I am still walking some baby, mini, petite, steps I will follow this thread with great pleasure, and I’m sure I will learn a lot.

For the reading with the mystical tarot deck I will let my hands on the keyboard to be guided by who knows more than me what to enquire about this theme

And I take the occasion to also thank my Dear Friend @Ecaiii who introduced me at first into taking in consideration the Astrological part

:white_heart:

3 Likes

Of course!

Thats what this is all about, so we can all learn and take advantage of more tools around!

When asking the Mystic Tarot you can make the question around the transits or aspects happening (and the parts in our life that could be affected - after you read what i post each time, then you can ask around that if you like) , how would they affect the collective, the forum, advices to apply etc

And from there whatever your heart and mind feel lile asking that can help, being spontaneous with thw Mystic Tarot gives the best answers, and thank you for all your contributions!

2 Likes

Solar Eclipse April 8th 2024

i am sure most of us have been hearing about this, and although there seems to be a bit of overly excited anticipation and propaganda, used of course by some as the latest popular thing to take advantage of to spread their own weird fictional conspiracies or believes… we can still say that energetically, metaphorically, mentally, spiritually whatever category you want to put it in… could might affect us, or lets just say… we could take a piece of what is said around and see if it resonates with us and our journey.

take my words as you like :) maybe something will click inside.

eclipse sol

Lets talk about for a minute, just a minute about this Solar Eclipse in Aries that we will have on April 8th.

Solar eclipses are very interesting, because whether they are from the North Node which is about evolution, or from the South Node which are about what we are trying to release or overcome,they always are like a Super New Moon, but a very charged Super New Moon, like 3 New Moons in one, and when its a total one, which the truth is that from a point of view where itll be seen in its totality, the majority of the Sun light will get blocked;

It speaks of a new start like when someone says "dude, it happened over night! in a blink of an eye (talking about events in our lives not the actual eclipse).

obviously there are eclipses that are partial, some are annular, everything also has to do with how the Sun, the Moon and the Earth are aligned; in this case we are seeing a perfect alignment between the Sun, the Moon and the Earth, from the Earth’s point of view we are aligned with the Moon in a way where the Moon could “block” the Sun’s light, however it does not really gets “blocked” if you see pics of a total Solar Eclipse, even in places where the day turns dark, you see a light ring around, because The Sun, the King, The Maximum is Giant; but this has a meaning, its has a meaning where the Moon which on an astrological level represents emotions, the past, history, “blocks” the Sun’s light which on an astrological level has to do with “purpose”

moon sun earth

so… my friend, (to those times when we say…“it happened so fast…”) its like: you are aligning with your purpose and what gets in the way are your reactions, your emotions, the past… are you going to allow it? this is a North Node Eclipse, Sun and North Node which is like aligning with something that is already there for you, it is for you, it is ready for you, and this is like the path to it (the aligment)… its right there for you, but the emotions, the past, the history get in the way and be blocking the light.

The effect of a total Solar Eclipse, is that us, in that period that comes in the eclipes season, start to realize that those reactions, those emotions, that past is blocking US, and the Eclipse is like "aaaaaaha! did you see that? ONCE YOU ARE AWARE OF THAT, YOU CANNOT IGNORE IT

And then now, a big process starts for a lot of things like a domino’s effect that will finishes awaken you, and a lot of things will begin, that will represent opportunities to align yourself with what ITS ALREADY THERE FOR YOU

sun purpose

lets dig deeper…

this will happen in Aries. all of Us have Aries somewhere in our chart, all of us have the 12 signs in our chart, we all have 12 houses, but is where we have Aries, where is a zone where somehow we want to feel our autonomy, that i can, im going even if i go by myself, i go head on… that means Aries, Aries means Head, Fire, Action, fight, defending myself, so some people might be fighting for something saying “this is already there ready for me, so im gonna fight for it” and the opportunity presents itself, and some others will say “and Me? what about Me?” (pause here for a minute)

Eclipses work together between one to the next, there was an Eclipse in South Node last year in Oct that said : “lets clean codependency, lets clean up the dependence, lets clean those behaviors in relationships that always generate the same results”;

for example if someone is always jealous in their relationships, and that always causes them problems, The South Node in an Eclipse says…ok then, let it go! let it go! are you going to repeat this story with this one and with everyone else? and this South Node Eclipse works with the North Node Eclipse in Aries, and Aries then says “ok ill do it, i am going to do it” they work together, always. what gets cleaned in the South Node leaves space for us to have this strength to align with what we want NOW" okay?

it is a matter of paying attention to history. our collective history that still means our personally history, when we dont pay attention to our history and how the events in our life has been happening, we think these things (shifts, endings, beginnings, abrupt changes, etc) are JUST happening :upside_down_face: instead of trying to understand how this is happening to and for me.

Then, a lot of things that have to do with who I am, all that has to do with Image, things i put my face for, what i defend for everybody, those will be very importants themes this month, also the defending stance, to fight for things, and to dare to do something you would have never dare to do, because although Aries is not the sign of bravery, it does have that strength, that fire, that courage for us to dare to go through the situations, to go for things head on…

so… i wish that for you, i really wish it, i leave it up to you… this Eclipse. to take advante of this energy and force that is aligning for you, dont block it, dont ignore it…

maybe at first you might feel that something is changing too fast despite of Mercury Retrograde in Aries (which always slows down all) - dont run , dont repeat the same because in the bigger picture,this is about the opportunities that you deserve that are there…aligning for you, right in front of you, the things youve wanted… look up for the 19th degree in the areas in your chart, in the month of April we will have a cuadruple commotion/shock in that zone in those mathematical numbers. this will go for 18 months a lot of mix that could make us throw ourselves out of it etc… hold on strong and keep your focus on the goal… the North Node will give you the push needed if you just dont let the emotions get in the way of your purpose ;)

:orange_heart: :white_heart:

14 Likes