New Release: The Voice of Gamayun (Voice of Prophecy)

The Voice of Gamayun (Voice of Prophecy)

Gamayun is prophetic bird from Polish / Eastern Slavic folklore. She is imagined as large bird with head of a beautiful woman. She was a spreader of divine messages and prophecies to everybody who could hear her. She knew everything about creation of sky and Earth, Gods, heroes, creatures, animals and birds. When she flies from the East, she could bring deadly storms.
This works towards helping to bring these prophetic insights into things important to you or the world around you. By working with gamayun an the principles associated. Easy ideas and important insights may be gleaned. Any ideas or insights experienced world relating please also share here ;)
(footage from Poland)
Many spiritual traditions have a long history of using audio contemplative practices to increase compassion, empathy, and attention, as well as quiet the mind.

51 Likes

boys and girl more charismatic audio

@Captain_Nemo thank you.

16 Likes

Ahahah,

I was talking about this with @This_Boy_Here earlier on.
Quite cool that Dream is using unique places, legends really, do add to his already legendary stuff.

Another legendary release!
Thanks @Captain_Nemo :bowing_man:

16 Likes

I guess this goes so well with IPF and conceptual realization field
Thanks Dream

22 Likes

Woohoo Eastern Europe :partying_face::partying_face:

20 Likes

very close …
a prophetic bird that sings divine songs to people and foreshadows the future for those who know how to hear the secret. Gamayun knows everything in the world :slight_smile:

Gamayun knows everything: how the earth came about, people on it, birds, animals. After talking with a magic bird, you can find out all these secrets. Gamayun can influence people, influence with his power. In general, Gamayun speaks a lot, helps righteous people, may even reveal a secret. Such a bird can teach magic, the ability to make predictions. Her singing inspires heroic deeds, great achievements :slight_smile:

Thank you Capitan :slight_smile:

28 Likes

One of my lifetime friends (met in high school) is from Poland. In December 2019, we did have a really unexpected synchronicity and realized that we were going to be in Thessaloniki (neighbors :hibiscus:) during the same days. This is where we have decided to celebrate (and eventually celebrated) our 25th anniversary of friendship.

So a little off-topic but the first listening and the footage has made me realize how much I missed her. Gonna call her tomorrow, I guess… :)

Thank you Dreamweaver for another wow-field… and for making me redesign once again my stacks :expressionless: :heart:

19 Likes

Really cool :face_with_monocle:
Thank you :revolving_hearts:

22 Likes

Gamayun is directly related and to Russian folklore (I myself am not from Russia), but I am Russian (I have Russian parents).

For me, Gamayun is my childhood. I learned about him from Russian fairy tales, which I watched on TV, wrapped in a warm blanket :)
this is something very dear, distant and close at the same time :slight_smile:

25 Likes

We have a night filled with nostalgia ahead, then, dear @Ugninis ^^

8 Likes

So based on my understanding, this should give the listener some sense of precognition relevant to their specific situations?

19 Likes

Probably yes. Gamaayun - in the mythology of the ancient Slavic peoples, one of the incarnations of the god of wisdom Veles. It will add wisdom / certain “other” knowledge and vision of this world :slight_smile:

21 Likes

In Arab countries especially Egypt when someone know things if you ask them: who told you? They would reply” the bird” .
Finally i realized the origin of this … I realized it after 2 seconds of listening.

22 Likes

Gamayun is a rare bird, but left offspring in different countries :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I think this is the perfect combination if the goal is to develop certain abilities :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Russian Gamayun
V.M. Vasnetsov. Gamayun, a prophetic bird. 1897 year
Gamaun

25 Likes

I thought it felt similar to conceptual realizations! This is awesome. Thank you @Captain_Nemo

14 Likes

The bird symbolizes the element air, which is related to the mind/consciousness.

12 Likes

Same in Latin countries :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

May I use this pic? It resonated with me sooo much. Like i saw myself in it. Love it :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes