Attract your soul tribe (Patreon + Dream Seeds Release)

Your soul tribe, or soul family, is a group of people who you intuitively connect with on a deep level. Soul tribe relationships are anything but shallow. There’s a deep resonance at a soul level that you intuitively understand is different and special. This audio works to set up a resonance and directly draw these types of people towards you when used, you may find yourself even drawn to towards certain types of people, this is the help your tribe manifest in whatever way they can. Use as needed

112 Likes

omg yess

20 Likes

I’m in tears omg
this is just huge. :heart:

18 Likes

Loneliness killer

21 Likes

Also released on Dream Seeds:

22 Likes

not just that. it’s literally getting you in the best environment to thrive. you will recognize your gifts even more.

20 Likes

Yesss, amazing release

9 Likes

thank you. :) did edit it

8 Likes

Wowww ive been listening to angelic intercession for the past few days and one of the things ive asked is to attract more love in all aspects of my life and now this has just been realeased

Thank you Dream and thank you Angels <333

15 Likes

THANK YOU :heart:

7 Likes

Wow :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :rocket:

3 Likes

Can anybody download the file ?

2 Likes

Use website, Patreon removed the option from their mobile app.

4 Likes

Beautiful field :)

:purple_heart::dove::heart:

18 Likes

This is amazing during your ascension journey, as you begin to no longer vibrate with the same people, it is crucial to seek new support. This is excellent. Thank you.

18 Likes

Could someone please explain? I did not understand…

4 Likes

This is a true gem. Thank you so much :heart:

4 Likes

What can be more life-changing than manifesting deep connections in such a superficial world?

Thank you so much for this, Dream!

31 Likes

Thank you Dream. Thank, you! This field is incredibly beautiful. While meditating to it felt I felt as if I had finally come home. My soul is overjoyed right now.

24 Likes

(regarding downloading)
Yep, I could download it from the site.
(I didn’t ever downloaded the app)

Thank You, Captain! :pray:

I’m a loner (well, I have a couple friends, my family, some pets, plus this community, so not completely a loner, just not a social animal), but whenever I will want to end this loneliness (I quite like it), I’ll draw my soul tribe.

10 Likes