Burner thread (how many of you)

Anything is possible now, i can do anything. only thing stopping me is my own mind

thank you <3

9 Likes

btw if this is something you wanna speak on, I’m sure a lot of us would love to hear

16 Likes

Learning it’s sooo exciting :grinning:
Almost the whole online presence during the day, it’s spent here, going trough new and old treads, backlinks to other pages, papers, other informations dedicated to God’s and Beings. I feel like being in a huge library with like-minded people sharing the path together

11 Likes

It is a huge library! and then it keeps leading :)

10 Likes

In the same vision of things, before everything was on autopilot, now it seems that I have control and everything is more malleable unlike how rigid it seemed.

I have evolved in many things that are quite personal, but what I highlight most is the level of detachment in each day-to-day action, which has increased with contact with nature (try it, is a must have a connection with it)

Thanks for everything Captain :D

21 Likes

:heart: :pray:

Soul tribe :)

11 Likes

The main perception change for me was a proof.
Before discovering Your work I was in contact with magic, Lucid Dreams and all of that, but I never REALLY knew if all this spiritual/energy world was real or if I was fooling myself.
Every manifestation or prophetic dream was coicidence etc, self fulfilling prophecy or placebo.
Your work gave me proof that spiritual and energy worlds are 100% real.

As far as power and servitors goes, I only recently started using Psychic Stimulation, meditate and work with Dragon Golem regulrly.
But I remember the initial high and feeling of being on top of the world after discovering Your work.
I beame overconfident in fact, I acted reckless thinking “whatever, I will be fine I have fields” amd got into trouble.
Then after some time at the rock bottom I got myself out of trouble using fields. So I guess I was right? lol

I still have dark and light servitors somewhere, but first I want to learn to utilize Dragon Golem to its fullest and get better at meditation finally (baby steps you know)
Also create basic thoughtforms.

I gave Reach for Stars to my mom and her career is going smoothly since then. I also made her a playlist for her back problems and it also helps.
I also wear BPIL, Intercession, Shielding and Astrologically Imclined all the time, I wrote a big testimonal on how Your work helped me with drugs,violence and dept some time ago.
I would link that but Im on my phone in work rn lol but I really wanted to respond to Your thread.

Oh and I use Your work for almost everything I do, from work to social live to healing etc.
So this may be considered “powers” too.

Im not afraid of death either mine or relatives since Your work gave me 100% proof that there is so many existence beyond this material world.

I also struggle to adapt full to the oneness,egoless attitude etc, that You and Sammy seem to exhibit. And Im not even sure if I want to.
I went back and forth on “morality scale” from thinking compassion and conscience is a handicap and wanting to remove them to crying over fly being killed. I remmber you OG remove negative energy made me “saintly”
Now I guess Im just “neutral”

Im also learning to work with NFTs now

Thank You for everything man.
Without taking ANYTHING from fields, the most valuable thing You gave me was a proof of this spiritual world

18 Likes

Hello captain, I discovered sapien medicine at the beginning of 2022, I was in a bad moment, I had a little depression due to the pandemic and because I had not recovered from long covid for about 6 months, I was tired, nothing worked, while I was looking for alternative options that could help me, one day I was looking for a video on healing frequencies and I saw in a comment that a good person responded to another “look for the sapienmed channel on YT” and that was it, from then on I started listening to several of the videos, and I realized that this is another level, I had been knowing the comunity of subliminals, binaurals, rife, etc. for years, and although they helped me in the past, they now seemed like childish tools compared to morphic fields and programmed energy.

In a few weeks I was already cured of the symptoms of long covid thanks to the video of long haul, antioxidant formula, vitamin D, jing and chi.

Since then I began to believe that everything is possible and that there can always be a solution, sometimes it is a matter of continuing to search or wait a little longer but never lose hope, trusting that there is something out there that will help you. Also asking for help from divinity is always a good thing.

Many things have also changed, regardless of the benefit I have received from the other energetic tools that you create for us, I have discovered a new world that has always existed but was hidden. Thanks to everything I have learned in this forum I know that angels, fairies, devas, dragons and even unicorns are real, that magic is real, that is something that my pre-2022 self believed was just mythology. Now in retrospect I think that although the pandemic was something very negative for me and for everyone, thanks to that I was able to discover sapien medicine and this entire magical world, and this incredible community. The journey has been exciting, with ups and downs but with the advantages of having cheat codes like GTA :grin: and I still continue to learn something every day.

I’m eternally gratefull.:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

14 Likes

Been here Since 2012, It’s an Epic Journey of 180 Degree before and After Sapien Med… From Boost Metabolism to Advanced Manhattan Brain fields…Literally been the best route, a part of my life. Discovering you was the best Accident, I’m sure many would concur that not many typed Sapien Medicine in the Searchbox, The Recommendation got us here.

Currently working on Mental Health/Brain advancement along with Hair Loss Treatment. Best Mental Health = Observation/recognition of my own Intelligence, I’ve stacked up a lot of IT Certs to tackle and getting my Mental Health in a Good position and making gains with Manhattan series, getting my $hit together and letting go of all traumas of the past through Alchemical series…Aiming Big by starting Strong with firm Foundation through Mental Health. Strategizing the best fields to use in accordance to my goals.

Began with the Vitruvian Man logo and Went through all the Youtube strikes/blacklist to Enlightened States forum opening to Advanced Fields introduced to the Best of “Sapien Trust” membership to Sapien app store games/albums to energetic Mandalas/servitors to Gumroad/TeeSpring to Legendary fields to Epic NFT’s, hope next stop is Augumented Reality induced fields ha! People may forget to pray to God for a day but we listen to Dream’s creation daily, Thanks for being part of our lives and Enlightening/Enriching it @Captain_Nemo :pray: :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Same here!

The detachment & mental freedom required to live the ultimate truth through the use of these morphic fields, including the arunachala shiva field in india, in combination with my daily processes, is enormous. Due to years of neglect of my human body that is necessary to experience this truth, i am mainly focused on physical healing, energy expansion, prana cultivation & removing all limiting beliefs. In other words to experience myself as the supreme consciousness and as a limitless, infinite & immortal being is top priority.

The words that keep being repeated lately are: Observe everything, the power of silence & the supreme void takes care of everything including you! That’s why i’m going to stop writing here now. Enough said!

Thank you! :white_heart:

20 Likes

I came here into this forum seeking external circumstances and value to enhance my life. That would apply to love, looks, success, getting the validation, etc and then as I learned from this forum I became a different person internally over the course of years.

My outlook on life is much different than before. I am learning to accept myself and improve myself for the better and not chase the wrong things that would lead me to nowhere.

So I am spiritually attuned (not entirely sure), but I do lack the esoteric wisdom and motivation to proceed sometimes but I’m getting there.

14 Likes

Well, Cap’n karma crucible is kicking my ass like crazy, hopefully in a few months I will really be able to answer your question if this thread is still there. @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

First, thank you from the bottom of my heart for gifting us with the tools to be more aware, to grow, and to excel. It has been a blessed shortcut in many ways and a wakeup call also.

Early on I accepted the mission and challenge to love in order to achieve balance. This blessed opportunity has shown me many things - where I am closed off, where I have substituted self-righteousness instead of open-heartedness, and have I really been willing to pay attention to what was being said and offered rather than to just have an answer.

Each new field that I have embraced has embraced me. Some, after years, I am still seeking to know as I come to better know myself.

I have dearly loved being here, participating - hopefully with open arms and heart. This forum has been many things to me: a treasure chest of brilliant tools, a place of sanctuary, an endless repository of learning. I deeply feel the absence of the many who were here when I arrived, but at the same time I can feel the energy of their journeys and the mark they left here.

I was around on xtrememind but not an open-eyed as I should have been. I must have caught the vibes that lead me here though.

I have been blessed to pretty much lead the same life, just with more knowledge - better equipped to penetrate more veils.

This place has been like a second family. I have made a few friends here that have changed my life immeasurably. and I am ever so grateful to have found this place, them and you, Captain.

Angel TY

24 Likes

The short answer to how has it been on the journey is, it’s been amazing in every way I could be amazed. It’s been wonderful.

The long answer is, I’ve mostly led an exceedingly ordinary life but always searching for more. Knowing there must be more than the materialist principles that were taught to me, knowing there must be more than what my religion of origin could explain to me. Finding you and this opened an entirely new dimension for me and without discovering it, at the risk of being dramatic, I don’t know if I would be alive at least on some level. This has saved me physically more times than I can count, and emotionally as well.

There are so many times where I feel like I’m being steadied now. Held in the palm of a hand. It’s hard to find that from the people around you because they need steadying themselves. Thanks to finding this world I feel I can steady others in some ways I couldn’t before.

I would like to say my intuition has become much more. I believe it has. I also think I have become a much more peaceful person.

I’m working on my level of awareness. That’s improved as well. But if you remember when I found this a few years ago, I was pretty…rock bottom in a lot of ways. On the outside I looked totally normal, but inside I was a mess in a lot of ways. Although I’ve improved a great deal, I’m still dealing in the normal. But you know, the normal has become very enhanced. You talked to me three years ago about a backyard, and I’d say, yeah ok we’re in a backyard. Do you have any bug spray? Now, I’d say, yeah we’re in a backyard. Let’s listen to the sounds of the birds and the buzzing of the insects. Are you seeing the color out here? Do you feel the peace? Also do you have any bug spray?

I feel like I can help others more now. If someone had a problem before I’d have to be like oh yeah that sucks. Let’s google it or let’s see if we can find an herb for it. Now I have an entire library with which to help them. Sometimes solving a little problem for someone makes all the difference in their lives.

I used to hold a lot more grudges, and beat myself
up much harder. My internal dialogue toward others and myself is much more kind now. Am I supportive of everything? No. But I ask more questions of myself and I try to give others the benefit of the doubt before rushing to judgment. I didn’t really do that before. I didn’t have the patience. I have some more patience.

So, thanks to all this I get to be 2.0 instead of 1.0. Or half.0. Working on 3.0. I think the Claircognizance will improve. I think I’ve gotten in the way of that because sometimes you just don’t want to know. You know? But fears can be silly, because we’re floating on a ball through space it’s already terrifying. Might as well go nuts. So thank you so much for everything. As always. I’ll always remember all of this and I’ll always be grateful, and should I live long enough to know somebody who could be considered a grandchild I will certainly tell them about this, if they don’t know already.

22 Likes

It’s been an interesting journey.

I’ve had rather unique and mystical experiences since I was fairly young, but it was very easy to lose track of them growing up.

I think one of my first steps into a conscious spiritual journey was with the hype leading up to 2012. But, being a critical thinker, I was disillusioned fairly quickly with it. And right around the same time period, I ran into a controversial crazy person named Drew Hempel. He was interesting, and I didn’t get a clear read on what he was about until years later. But one of the pivotal things that I picked up from him was the importance of the Full Lotus.

So I picked that up as a teenager and have continued with it ever since. It was a significant thing, since I was able to tangibly manipulate energy within a week of training that way. And, from there, I was led to authentic lineages and teachings.

I think getting on that track kept me out of the xtrememind forum. The use of MK Ultra as a marketing thing didn’t quite sit well with me and I was always more of an observer than someone who wanted to influence people or outcomes. But it looks like there was definitely interesting times to be had there. Not much can be found on the Internet Archive, but the things there are neat.

Anyways, when I encountered the SapienMed channel, that was an interesting event on its own. There were many interesting experiences to be had and it was a thing of perennial interest over the years. I had mostly kept my distance, and I had no basis for understanding what fields even were. All I knew was that I could feel an energy behnd the audios and they seemed to have different effects.

For me, the entire spirituality thing was diving into meditation and refining energy. But these fields were something interesting in a new direction.They were a bridge from the microcosm of meditation out in to the macrocosm of big energy interactions. --So many things, I had a general sense of from meditating, but I had a lot more clear and tangible, cause-and-effect recognitions when I was able to begin working with fields and understand some of their effects and behaviors.

But, for how I view the forum, it is something that does hold significant value for me. I’ve been a bit of a drifter in different spiritual communites. Nothing is ever a perfect fit. And, at this point, not much is even accessible any more. Many past acquaintances have been involved in their own karmic conflicts (with legal matters or power struggles), others have died, and others are incognito.

Mostly, it seems, I am left with the legacy of seekers who have gone. Many from the 90’s lol. Digitized VHS training materials, archived blog posts, lecture casette recordings, old youtube videos etc. It seems almost weird to have a community that is active with these things since so many have disappeared or faded into the background.

But my life was never going to be normal lol. So I don’t know if this pulled me from the mundane into the supranormal, as much as it added clarity to things that were hazy. It is much appreciated :pray:

18 Likes

Hi Dream

Looking back I feel as if I was guided to you and to your YouTube channel, then the Enlightened States website and then to the Forum. There are no coincidences, I feel it was meant to be. Even the timing of when I discovered your amazing fields was perfect. When I look back on my life I am grateful for the people I have met and the things I have learnt along the way. It’s like it was all set up and what I mean by this is that I feel the knowledge I gained through those past experiences broadened my mind so that when I discovered your fields I intuitively knew they would help me. The saying “The teacher will arrive when the student is ready” is spot on. When I discovered Sapien Medicine I was ready and your are the perfect teacher. Your fields have literally changed my life in every sphere. The way I perceive the world, the way I think, act, and the way I do things have all changed. Who I was before I discovered your amazing fields and the person I am today are two completely different people.

I moved to the town I currently am living in 6 years ago. When I left my old town I was very much aware that I was starting a new chapter in my life. I remember half way into my cross country journey I had driven through a cloud burst and had to stop to fix a window wiper that had flipped over. I remember the spot I stopped. I remember getting out of my car and walking around it to flip the wiper on the passenger side. I remember the fresh smell of rain. I remember pausing and turning around and looking out at the the view before me and I distinctly remember thinking to myself “Oh Jen your life is about to change, it is never going to be the same again.” Shortly after arriving in town I discovered your YouTube channel.

In my old town or should I say in my previous life I remember asking my angels for help. I wasn’t happy with my life and the trajectory I was heading in. I knew that if I stayed on that train I was heading for disaster but I didn’t know how to get off the train. One night I broke down in despair and asked my angels for help. They (my angels) must have thought amongst themselves “we know the perfect person who is going to help you. You will meet him in a year’s time but before you do we need to get you off this train.” That’s when things started happening. What I thought at the time were disasters turned out to be huge blessings in disguise. It was because of those blessings that I packed up my house, left all my friends behind and drove across the country to start the next chapter in my life.

I think you are amazing. I think you are absolutely bloody awesome!! I think you are the best friend I could ever have. Your fields are amazing!! They have healed me and they have transformed my life. Thanks to you I am now starting to see my own inner light. In my past life (previous chapter) I was a diamond in the rough. Just a pebble on the road rolling down hill. Since discovering you and using your fields I feel as if my inner diamond is slowly being polished and just as a diamond has many beautiful facets and colours I am realizing that I too have many gifts, lots of potential and am capable of doing amazing things. My whole perspective has changed. I am realising and seeing just how interconnected we are. How what we do, say and think has an impact on not only ourselves but also on the people around us.

I listen to your fields 24/7. I have an evening playlist, a night playlist, a car playlist and a work playlist.
In my handbag I carry a thumb size laminated image of every single NFT I own. If for some reason I am I am unable to listen to an audio then I will pull out a mandala. Over time I have noticed that I have become more energy sensitive. This for me is mind blowing! Like big time mind blowing. I absolutely love it. I understand that when listening to an audio the field will have an impact on me. That the sound carries and affects my body. I get all of that but what blows my mind is when I hold a tiny little picture between my two fingers and I can sense the energy from that tiny mandala and feel how it is affecting my being. I absolutely love all the sensations that I feel as I work with your fields. Every single one of your audios are filled with love. They all clear out debris and remove limiting beliefs and they are all jam packed with life changing and transformative magic. My life has changed sooooo much and it just keeps getting better and better. There are many, many times I want to pinch myself to see if I am not asleep and dreaming. It’s lots of little things that build on top of each other or stand out on their own. It all depends on my perspective and how I view my life. I could say I haven’t yet won the jackpot but that would be a lie because I think that when I discovered you I did actually win the jackpot. Thanks to you I am fortunate to have many audios and quite a number of awesome NFT’s. I don’t have the skill or the knowledge to say which field is changing my life at any given moment and in what way it is doing that. All I intuitively know and sense is that they are all working together. They are like lego blocks that interconnect with each other to build something amazing.

I have noticed that things in my life are flowing in my favour. For example I will arrive at a shopping mall and wonder where will I park and the next thing a car will pull out and create a space for me. The other day I parked in a small carpark and behind me was a large truck and as I walked by it I wondered how I was going to reverse out of that tight space but guess what when I came out of the shop 5 minutes later the truck was gone and I had ample space. When I am in the shops I always seem to find the right person to assist me or the shortest queue at the checkout counter. I could go on and on…

Quite a number of my NFTs have servitors but I haven’t yet mastered how to work with them. In the beginning when I first received each NFT I would talk to them and make requests but later I would forget about them. Looking back I now feel bad that I neglected them. I just wish I knew how to better connect with them. I am sure that they are all helping me even though I haven’t interreacted with them recently but I also know that if I did figure out how to connect to them I would benefit immensely from their help.

I love this Forum. I consider it to be my second home and every member to be family. I have learnt so much from you Captain and from each person that has posted. I love the fact that I have finally found a community of like minded people. I love how we just get it and totally understand what is happening or being said as if it is all fairly normal and happens all the time. I really wish that I could find like minded friends locally who I could meet for coffee and discus what I have learnt from everyone without them looking at me as if I have all of a sudden grown horns.

Thank you for your love and for your support. Thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for creating these amazing fields. Thank you for providing us with life changing tools. Thank you for changing my life and making it a whole lot better. Thank you for being you.

26 Likes

I’ve only been here for a year and it has been a year of great changes for me. I’ve gone really deep into myself and made so many changes that I don’t even feel like the same person. I’ve learned how to love myself.

I’m starting to see and sense energy in me and around me. It has been immensely helpful and comforting to know there are others like me. That I am not alone and that I am not going crazy when I hear or see things that others don’t.

I’m grateful for the changes and for all the people that have contributed to this community. I have learned so much. And I look forward to continue learning and growing. I’m not a mage with a great army of servitors. But maybe one day I will be now that I see it’s possible to shape my reality.

18 Likes

I have been here for a year too. I don’t have much magical accomplishments to share, but I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you’ve provided us with!

12 Likes

About two years ago, I discovered scoliosis experimental audio on the sapien medicine channel, and then started to see the forum. Then I discovered that this place is a treasure. It has changed me a lot in terms of beauty, hair,spirituality, and body. I am really lucky to meet you. @Captain_Nemo

Of course, the most important thing is that my father’s condition is getting better and better recently.

Of course, my brother @Ugninis thank you for your project to fulfill the dreams of some people, including me of course.

16 Likes

I’m gonna copy paste what I wrote here months ago but this how I discovered Sapien Med. It’s a leap of faith and basically out of curiosity (with negative notion because of what lies other said but I wanted to check the channel anyway):

“I’m at my wit’s ends back then, crying because my ears are getting blocked again because of some infection idk.

I discovered Sapien because of a Reddit post slandering him saying he’s doing bad stuff on his video. I decided to check on him and I’m like fuck it, gonna use him anyway. I didn’t feel anything bad at all, on the contrary, I felt at ease with his video. The thumbnail can just be sometimes…bizarre lol. I looped it and the rest is history.

Yeah, my ears are fine now.

I know Dream prolly hates that post on Reddit but that same post let me discover his fields :sob:. I don’t know what to say."

This happened May 2022. Joined the forum like months later. Life’s better ever since. My worldview and spirituality got shaken up. The channel is the definition of everything is possible.

13 Likes