Is it possible for Sapien to create field to attract loyal friends, SPs and other people?

Is this possible? Having loyal and good friends is something that could increase quality of someones life, and I am sure many of us have been influenced by bad or negative people to make poor decisions.

I know there are some fields that would help with this, but could he maybe make something that is really just for getting good friends, being liked by everyone, deleting blocks that people treat us poorly, make us feel wanted etc etc

Just curious of course, I am already satisfied with how many fields he has, but I didn’t notice he didn’t make any for attracting friends, girls, men’s, business partners, SPs etc stuff like that.

Imagine an legendary album that is aimed just for these tasks, it would be amazing.

Also thank you Sapien for creating revision of wealth, its amazing field and I asked for that and it makes me feel rich and feeling is the secret I guess.

5 Likes

He kind of already made. First off: Attract Love as a paid NFT, it can attract a good partner, good friends, etc.

And also, there is a free mandala on IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxTQVuJAkTz/

Draw like minded friends, so if ur loyal and good person, it should work for you.

11 Likes

How to use mandala, just print it out and carry it with you?

Yes, exactly.

1 Like

U can use his spritual mindset fields ,that work like probability and alteration field ,but for attracting like minded /spritual people

3 Likes

Oh my word

These are absolutely amazing

Do we need to find an ultra high quality printer for these?

1 Like

Nah they can be even printed in black and white

But its a great gift so making it beautiful is just a good way of honoring his job

4 Likes

We just got A NEW FIELD related to this thread, its amazing

5 Likes

Which one?

@Milamber It refers to this field, I have seen you comment there, do you currently use it?

2 Likes

What do you mean by “its amazing” … have you seen benefit?