Mystic tarot Reader

Here i have combined the fields of Corpus spirit deck, and its accuracy with this generative tarot reader
to provide a means where you can get fairly accurate readings as the A.I’s training and knowledge base extend with the capabilities of the fields
enjoy.
https://chat.openai.com/g/g-8F8CR1D2b-mystic-tarot-reader

93 Likes

That’s a brilliant Idea Dream.
I was thinking of Gen AI for astrology with huge amount of data and predictions fed into the llm’s, something like sci-fi predicting next move of a being. Maybe we all can see something in this century like jn Westworld series.

9 Likes

Can anyone access it, or Do I need to upgrade to 4.0 or allowed for only few countries ?

I got this message

2 Likes

This is so exciting! Thank you for this wonderful mix, making it available to all :blush:
I shall patiently wait til this systems are a bit busy at the moment clears lol

Edit: @Lucky yep I get the same

3 Likes

Says I have to upgrade to chat gpt plus…

2 Likes

Indeed requires GPT+ (I think it was 20 a month? I checked some time last week)

1 Like

You never cease to amaze me
Lately I have been throwing a coin whenever I had a dillema lol :smiley: Won’t need this coin anymore

I assume it means that ChatGPT+ isn’t yet ready in your country.

1 Like

Yep

Curious, anyone who has tried yet :grinning:

Edit: Thanks for sharing @Rehan! Hmm I wonder…

would VPN work?..

1 Like

From what I read is that they are rolling out this feature to everyone slowly, so you should be getting it, I just don’t know that timeframe for it is.

3 Likes

If anyone was able to use it, please post the screenshot here so that everyone else has a sense what it would be like.
I’m really curious :blush:

6 Likes

I’m already subscribed to chat gpt plus, and got the "We’re rolling out this feature " message

3 Likes

Busy Systems message

3 Likes

Same message. I’ve had an account for a while already, doesn’t mention anything about + yet.

1 Like

Same

1 Like

It’s not available in my country. :pensive:

1 Like

:sparkling_heart: I LOVE this idea. And while I can access the ChatGPT, like with others, it tells me that it’s not yet ready.

And so I will wait…with bated breath :sparkles:

2 Likes

Works for me.

Tried it, it’s a great implementation.

Areas such as romance and improvement.

3 Likes

Do tell more…can you describe your process? ie, did you get right in or are you in a special version of ChatGPT? Also, what country are you in?

Any details you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

I have the GPT plus version and located in US.

As soon as I was redirected, I asked for a reading on my personal areas of life. It was quick.

9 Likes