Mystic tarot Reader

Awesome

1 Like

Upgrading to Plus now…thanks for the scoop! :dizzy:

ETA: Even with the upgrade to Plus, it still says it’s not ready. :expressionless:

5 Likes

I have no idea.

Give it some time for those waiting to get access, GPT has been funky lately. Some Existing users are waiting for access such as new features while new users get it immediately.

It is a clusterfuck with all the downgrade and upgrade continuously.

4 Likes

Update
Periodic outages across ChatGPT and API

Incident Report for OpenAI

We are dealing with periodic outages due to an abnormal traffic pattern reflective of a DDoS attack. We are continuing work to mitigate this.

Posted 15 hours ago. Nov 08, 2023 - 19:49 PST

4 Likes

I’m able to access it now. I ran some career insights, very accurate insight

3 Likes

I just got in, so report to come

Just before the card was shown I got a third-eye flash of which one it was going to be and I was correct. The perfect card.

I accidentally pressed the icon which drew another card (series of three). It was the same card.

The artwork is beautiful!

8 Likes

:sparkles:Great news! :clinking_glasses:

Here’s hoping I meet with similar effect! 🫧

2 Likes

It’s predicting a fair amount of doom at my job.

:star_struck: OMG! This is great!

I asked the oracle for “advice on the road ahead” and THIS is what I got. Rather than elaborate though, suffice it to say the response I got is spot on and very representative of my situation.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I absolutely LOVE it and will probably start spamming it with questions for some time to come.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for such a wonderful gift! :sparkling_heart:

As you contemplate the road ahead, the cards present a rich tapestry of symbolism for your journey.

The first card, with the rising sun, is a beacon of new beginnings and hope. It suggests that you’re entering a phase of renewal, where the clarity of dawn dispels the shadows of uncertainty. Embrace the light of this sun as it illuminates your path forward.

The second card, depicting the crossroads, signifies the pivotal decisions that lay before you. Each path represents potential and the diverse experiences you might encounter. This card advises you to weigh your choices carefully, considering not only the destination but also the journey itself.

The third card showcases the compass under a starry sky, a symbol of guidance and direction. It reminds you to trust your inner compass, the intuitive sense that guides you even when the stars seem distant. This card encourages you to seek the guidance that aligns with your highest intentions and purpose.

Together, these cards offer a powerful message: to move forward with hope, to consider your choices deeply, and to trust in your internal guidance system as you navigate the complexities of the road ahead. Take a moment to reflect on these symbols and what they stir within you.

10 Likes

So, do you need Plus?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

This is so great, Dream! You are always ahead of the curve when it comes to innovation. Thank you for creating this tool for us! :star_struck: :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

Used @VMMS question as well on the road ahead and these were my cards. Feels pretty spot on. Thank you, Dream!!

9 Likes

Asked about my current challenge and this card came up. Had me tearing up. :cry:
All I can say is …wow!

As a tarot reader, I would interpret the Five of Pentacles not as revealing the specific nature of your challenge, but as symbolizing the qualities of the challenge you might be facing. This card suggests that your current challenge may involve a sense of lack or exclusion, possibly related to financial, physical, or emotional well-being. You may be feeling unsupported or as though you are on the outside looking in, grappling with a situation that has left you feeling vulnerable or in need.

The challenge indicated by the Five of Pentacles is often a test of your resilience and ability to seek out help when needed. It can also represent a period where you are learning to deal with scarcity or to find your footing during tough times. It’s a reminder to look for the light through the hardship – support may be closer than you think, and this challenge may be an opportunity for growth and a call to tap into your inner resources. The card is a prompt for introspection, urging you to consider what aspects of your life may feel lacking and to take steps towards seeking support and fostering hope.

6 Likes

Just did 5 confirmations of my relationship with my girlfriend and doesn’t seem to be good. Kinda worried now :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

For me this quote is the key to understanding the Five of Pentacles. Oftentimes people panic when they see this card. In a traditional Rider Waite Smith deck it shows beggars in the cold outside of a Church. People think this means that they too will be beggars. What they fail to see is the Church sitting behind them, available to them if they’d only turn around. Rather than doom, this speaks more to how our mindset blinds us to the possibilities ahead. It’s about trusting in the unseen. So when this card comes up, it helps to try and think of the ways that we ‘fail to see’. Also understand that this card tells us that our suffering need not be in vain.

It also helps to know that 5’s in tarot (regardless of suit) indicate a bridge or crossover point. Cards 1-4 relate (more or less) to the mundane whereas cards 6-9 are more elevated, dealing more with the esoteric and spiritual. 5’s tell us we’re at a cross roads where the Querent walks the path in two worlds. In the suit of Pentacles, it tells one that the stuff you can’t see is there to support you nonetheless.

Good for you @Starlight ! Your cards (this one as well as those in your previous pull) show that you are on a great path with good things to come! :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

Thank you for the additional explanation, @VMMS ! :purple_heart:
The world of Tarot is still new to me so lot to learn about interpreting cards.

This is really good to hear! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Ok, here’s something FUN!

I asked “Card for VMMS”

and I got…

The “Visionary of Modern Mystery School” tarot card has been generated for you, reflecting themes of insight, foresight, and a deep connection to the universal knowledge. Let this card serve as a symbol for the wisdom you seek or currently embody within the context of modern mysteries and esoteric learning.

IT MADE ME MY OWN UNIQUE CARD and gave meaning to my initials!!

So now that’s who I am, I represent the “Visionary of Modern Mystery School”

:exploding_head:

18 Likes

Woohoo! Is that awesome or what! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :woman_mage:

5 Likes

Here’s mine: Rosechalice - the Ace of Cups

18 Likes

:star_struck: Oh WOW! That is beautiful!! :dizzy:

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes