Blessings, Solace, Comfort, Uplift Energetic Support

Hi, fam! :slight_smile:

I pulled a tarot card from our beautiful Mystic Tarot that lead me to create this thread.

If you are in need of blessings or comfort, or just acknowledgement, feel free to post your username here.

All who read, please feel free to either play the Mass Meditation 2.0 or dedicate any of your field-playing energies to the uplifting of our beloved forum members on an ongoing basis.

The acknowledgment of this thread in any way will signify that you either will gladly give or receive blessings, healing and support. Feel free to intend this also for your immediately family.

Also feel free to post uplifting images. The Mystic Tarot can create lovely ones.

Be blessed, everyone! :slight_smile: and thank you for participating.

19 Likes

Angel Wings

Awaken Lotus

9 Likes

What a beautiful thread and reminder of what this community is all about :sparkling_heart:
Here’s a @Rosechalice tea card, The Enchanted Garden :rose:

I look forward to sending uplifting energies, support and play a field to go along :pray: :sparkles:

7 Likes

You are such a master of alchemy with our beloved Mystic Tarot @ecaiii :slight_smile: Beautiful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

@deja-vu

Thank you.

3 Likes

Unique blessing for you @deja-vu!

5 Likes

Thank you very much Rose.
It’s a beautiful picture too.

2 Likes

Feel free to pass those blessings on, if you wish! We are all in need of comfort at times, or just to know that someone is there who wishes us well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@deja-vu echoing Rose’s blessings, I have sent a wave of possibilities for whatever you may need it for :pray: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Woo-hoo!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

I think I might have actually felt it? Wow

My gratitude ma’am

:heart:

2 Likes

@GamiroCFC

Thank You❤️

3 Likes

Beautiful idea, Rose!

@rigel 🩷💙🩵

2 Likes

@GamiroCFC

4 Likes

@rigel

4 Likes

Thank Youu

1 Like

@GamiroCFC and @rigel
May you both be showered with blessings from the Universe :sparkles: :star2:

5 Likes

It’s soo beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

May each image and offering of blessings be multiplied and issue forth for each and every member of our beloved SapienMed forum and its admin.

6 Likes