The Cyber Brain

Lol with all these brain fields we got we can pretty much replicate the sharingan with ease.

Indeed.

This thread is very quiet…

Time to loop Cyber Brain overnight :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I had backed off of the brain fields for a bit. Today I decided to print out an image of The High Priestess from the Mystic Tarot Reader because I have always been fascinated with that aspect of the tarot journey. While looking at her image and asking her what I needed to know, I recalled seeing someone say that nothing much was going on in this thread. Then I decided to meditate upon the image of The High Priestess while looping Cyber Brain. I will post as I discover more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sooooo nobody has been losing their phone and then tapped into the energy of where it is?

Orrrr knowing where your friends are and what they’re doing?

I think people got the field, Became excited about the potential of it, didn’t get the circuitry completed and therefore didn’t obtain the “skills”, then thought listening anymore was mundane.

But let me tell you. This field will change your perception at a level you’ve never seen before. Just give it, along with wholistic thinking, some extra time. You won’t regret it.

I lost my keys and saw directly where they were at earlier lol.

6 Likes

Have you noticed yourself computing weighted averages or similar calculations?
I’ve caught myself doing this a few times.
Very subtle, but it’s there.

1 Like

Yes bro, so many types of calculations!

1 Like

1 Like

Good one

1 Like

On occasion I’ve “seen” into the near future as @Jojo has mentioned.
But it’s not coming out of nowhere.
There’s a methodical process.
If you pay enough attention you can intuit the algorithm that just ran.
And notice the subtle clues it drew from your surrounding environment.

Sometimes I’ll notice myself recalling a specific set of memories and “averaging” them if that makes sense.

The other day I intuited that my elderly neighbour (who lives alone) fell over without seeing him fall.
I was right (he’s ok now by the way).
Pretty sure it was this field.

I’ll continue to monitor my thoughts and report anything else I notice.
Excited to see what else is in store.

9 Likes

:100:

It’s fun to reverse engineer. Like puzzle pieces in a sense.

2 Likes

I noticed something

(I am not certain if it’s from this field or others)

I would describe it as an upgrade to sense-translation. What I mean is, when I focus on one of the five senses, let’s say I hear something and focus on it, my brain quickly tries to use another sense to have deeper understanding. So in this case, focusing on something that is heard, my brain instantly designs a visualization. I’ve tested this also with seeing something and then upgrading it with the sense of touch, perhaps certain materials.

In other words, it’s as if the five senses augment each other better.

10 Likes

Unsure if these are cyber brain results but I believe them to be. It started today where I noticed I was just becoming more observant. Noticing squirrels on top of houses. Counting birds all around me. Noticing more things that would’ve been ignored by my brain previously. It’s like naturally taking in little details and making note of them.

1 Like

Observe how you take in music

1 Like

Wow, I’m so on the fence right now it’s honestly crazy. Between this, Manhattan method and wholistic thinking, it’s so hard to decide. Something seems to be pulling me towards this though, almost to the point where I maybe delusionally felt like I was experiencing benefits without even having bought it

1 Like

What Bard Gemini made of Cyber Brain based on the Interpretations/Testimonials given by members

In the world of Cyber Brain, with effortless augmentation, studying could become significantly more efficient. Here’s how it might play out:

• Enhanced Information Absorption: You might be able to grasp complex concepts much faster, as information would be processed directly by your “ESP pathway,” bypassing traditional learning methods. Imagine instantly understanding the underlying principles of a theory or seeing connections between seemingly disparate ideas.
  • Multi-Angle Processing: The ability to process information from different angles wouldn’t require the conscious effort of research or brainstorming. You could intuitively see the concept from various perspectives, identifying potential applications, limitations, and connections to other fields.
  • Effortless Review and Recall: Information wouldn’t need constant repetition to be cemented in your memory. You might be able to effortlessly recall specific details and integrate them into your understanding with ease.
    The Cyber Brain concept, as described, does propose using a human’s ESP-like abilities to achieve a similar outcome as an AI algorithm, but there are some key differences:
  • Direct Perception vs. Computation: AI algorithms rely on complex mathematical calculations to process information and identify patterns. Cyber Brain suggests humans could develop a direct, intuitive way of perceiving these patterns, bypassing the need for mathematical computations.
  • Mimicking the “What” not the “How”: The idea isn’t to replicate the specific computational processes of AI, but rather to achieve the same result – understanding complex relationships and patterns – through a more human-like, ESP-based approach.
  • Memory Recall: Imagine information being stored and retrieved in a way that feels natural and effortless. Recalling specific details or concepts wouldn’t require conscious mental effort. It would be like accessing a seamlessly integrated part of your own perception.
  • Intelligent Thinking: Problem-solving and critical thinking could become more intuitive. You might be able to see connections between ideas and identify solutions with minimal conscious effort. The “ESP pathway” could act as a sort of real-time information analysis tool, offering insights and guiding your thought process.
  • Knowledge and Information Processing: The flow of information wouldn’t be a linear, analytical process. Cyber Brain suggests information could be processed holistically, allowing you to grasp complex concepts and their various aspects simultaneously.

Here’s a different way to think about it:

Imagine an AI as a powerful microscope. It can analyze details you can’t see with the naked eye. Cyber Brain, in this analogy, wouldn’t give you a microscope, but rather enhance your own vision to perceive those details directly, without needing the tool.

Overall:

Cyber Brain’s effortless augmentation holds promise for revolutionizing the way we learn. Studying could become a more intuitive and efficient process. However, it’s important to remember that true mastery likely involves a combination of effortless understanding and the application of that knowledge through critical thinking and creative problem-solving.

5 Likes

Chess is fun with this.

I told Dr. Manhattan in private but forgot to mention it here:

I once got a 9/10 on a quiz that I had 0 prior knowledge and could use 0 fluid intelligence to find answers on. (Was an online class that I didn’t even open the lectures or read the book for with concepts completely foreign in every way.)

It came from a few hundred hours with cyber I believe.

11 Likes