Jojo's Brain Journal

I hope he is doing well physically and mentally. Jojo is a very helpful member

2 Likes

Maybe he just started his business as he planned and simply doesn’t have time for forum.

@jojo left the forum?? He did say this in a PU thread :point_down:

Hope he’s ok and comes back

3 Likes

Been in contact with him, he said that he is doing okay and feeling great

17 Likes

11 Likes

By recommendation from @Pano.

7 Likes

The more wiring pathways you unlock, the more you supersede your previous mental frameworks of calculation.

The more you finish circuitry of a field like conceptual conglomerate, the more you learn, continuously, forever. It’s like a permanent multiplier of consciousness. You get 1.5x better then you get 2x better and so on and so on.

When conglomerate, wholistic thinking, cyber brain, etc., all begin to have circuitry finished, you have different circuits automatically finding answers for you. All of these fields connect in a negentropic way to form higher level conceptual thinking information pathways leading all being led by conglomerate.

Me personally, I rarely spend time in my prefrontal cortex in my decision making. I’ve noticed my brain tends to think through a bunch of circuits and then chooses the right answer. With more speed reading and key to babel, it will be interesting to see how language is processed, as it requires more conscious effort than any other mental operation.

But to go back to the first point, imagine using a wiring field for 6 months straight, just cranking it, and then walking around permanently facilitating complex information processing with every single computation your brain formulates.

Imagine if everywhere you looked, you tapped into the energy like cyber brain, or every single time someone spoke, you perceived the core root of their statements.

That’s why the neurology of brain fields is so interesting. The ability to perform every task in every description, every time you think.

Then you have fields like brain game, advantageous brain plan, and white matter, to assist with not only upgrading your thought patterns even more, but also eliminating information drop off in the process, as well as diminishing the amount of effort needed (brain calories if you will) to process information.

We have brain fields that skip IQ now guys. (My next post will be about my views on IQ).

15 Likes

Comment

1 Like

About IQ…

This is a very touchy subject for me, not because of emotional strings or anything, but because my ideology has updated itself at least 50 times since I’ve been in the forum.

So for now, I will post something that hasn’t changed. A view that I’ve kept for about 3-4 months, and hasn’t swayed.

I recommend everyone to get at least a 160 IQ, which I think with the Manhattan method and drops of memory is easily attainable.

But then after that, I want everyone to realize that IQ is the most basic form of cognition. One that can be overridden (to an extent) by fields like conglomerate and cyber brain which automate various thinking algorithms unconsciously.

I think the consciousness gained from having a 160-180 IQ is something that every brainiac should experience because it is important no doubt.

On the other hand, I believe that once you achieve the ability to perform the basic mental operations given by an enlarged working memory or the ability to manipulate and problem-solve through spatial reasoning, etc., I think moving on to brain circuits is the superior way of advancing cognition.

In the wise words of @Dr_Manhattan “Don’t mistake frontal lobe growth for giving you your abilities” lol.

Because it’s true, unconsciously, we can process so much information without ever engaging with prefrontal cortex reasoning.

I think the proof is in the fields themselves. You notice this with a field like conceptual conglomerate for example. How many of you feel major sensations from it? Not much right? Not as much as Manhattan Method right?

But if you know how overpowered Conceptual Conglomerate is, you’d realize that the automation of conscious to subconscious communication is probably the most overpowered thing we’ve gotten in a brain field, and that’s just one aspect of the conglomerate. It’s also done through circuits that are hard to even feel being built when wiring.

I also think these circuits will automatically help you achieve those higher IQ numbers regardless. I mean that’s a given because fields like Wholistic thinking directly improve pattern recognition and free up working memory. Cyber brain and Conglomerate - Processing speed and much more.

All that to say, I recommend attempting those circuitry fields for the long haul, because as expressed in the previous post, we have fields that can help skip IQ. However, they take more time to notice the big results.

I hope this post brings value somehow because it’s just rambling.

13 Likes

Do only these two increase IQ or also for example WM or others?

Every field I’ve named improves IQ and more. White matter helps, Abp helps, brain game helps, etc.

But Manhattan Method was literally created to improve IQ.

Drops of Memory has various IQ improvements as well like working memory and processing speed.

That’s the reason I listed them.

6 Likes

160 iq…
Maybe time to loop manhattan method for 16 hours…

5 Likes

What’s your experience with MMM? In its thread someone commented a strong frontal lobe is the base to have better results with other brain fields

Should I switch to Manhattan method to skyrocket my IQ, and then make more sense of what MMM provides?

2 Likes

Manhattan method upgrades the frontal lobe in the areas that are needed purely for IQ and intelligence improvement.

But the circuitry from both fields can combine together to form a nice group of circuits that automate further thought processes.

Everything is math.

Now imagine math plus a over a dozen (speculative quantity) other intuivive neural circuits.

Not to mention, when manhattan method gives less growth (which happened to me and is depressing :pensive:), you can still grow the frontal lobe even more leading to even higher consciousness.

I dual wire with both every once in awhile. Because like I said everything is math.

Plus mathematical ability assits with conceptual thinking.

P.S, I am Jojo.

That anon account running around commenting all over the thread is jojo, so you’ve seen my results in the thread.

17 Likes

Could you point out a link to some IQ measurement tests? Thank you

@Jojo I tried searching up your old sparring stories. It couldn’t find them unfortunately. Did you ever spar again after you said you quit? What would happen if you sparred now? I guess your sparring partners would be shadowboxing at that point since they would be hitting air.

No, because I don’t trust online IQ tests.

Should probably go to a psychologist who offers it.

2 Likes

Nah, never sparred since.

Funny you mention it since I’ve just had this same conversation like 1 hour ago.

They were trying to make me a boxer.

I told them, “I’m just here to train, I’d rather go the entrepreneuriship route.”

Then I was told, “Great! Isn’t it cool how you can be a boxer AND own a business at the same time!”

3 Likes

I see. I still wish I could find your old sparring stories. Maybe I can’t find them because your old user is anon now. I would be interested in any sparring stories by fellow brainiacs. Even with the super brain one can still get hit by some Johnny Walker type athlete.

1 Like

IMG_3691

9 Likes