Random thoughts thread

Yes, but treats also come with me.

Although maybe not the whole box… I’ll have to take care of myself a bit more. I have to reach Gandalf’s age, so I can drop epic quotes.

Have a nice day! Or night! Or all of it.

1 Like

That’s how I involuntarily got myself to no longer wish to eat certain stuff anymore :ok_hand:

I read an interesting post some time ago, I follow a few subreddits where people post about their cheating partners and I read such post which got me thinking, I will try to explain that post in best words as that post got deleted:

Person A was in a long-distance relationship with person B, person A was not satisfied with the LDR but still somehow kept the relationship going as they did not want to hurt person B, person A met person C and they hooked up which basically means person A cheated on person B, one day person A and person B had some argument and person A called off the relationship and broke up which caused a lot of hurt for the person B, person A soon got in a relationship with person C but again person A’s karma caught up to him/her and just the way person A ended the relationship with person B (their ex), person C did every single thing similarly with person A and ended the relationship.

After reading this post, one thing that has really got me thinking is Karma played its role with the parties involved, does this mean that person A’s karmic cycle got completed here, would person C also face the karma of what they put person A through?

1 Like

Why does the best drink in the world (except water obv) gotta be a literal poison.

I drink gin (heavily) about 3 times a month with my friends and random peeps, and while I don’t like the hangover, I don’t think I’m ready to quit yet 🥹 lol.

2 Likes

I’m going to stop with the pick a card bullshit but it’s amazing that there are 33 all over the place.

1 Like

Best to use : Mystic tarot Reader :slightly_smiling_face: @Sarecha

1 Like

I know. I’ve used it and it’s great… but it’s dangerous for me because tarot is always “tricky”. And with pick a card I don’t take it too seriously, but I totally do with this one. So I had to cut the use… At least, for a while.

1 Like

I went to use the Cone and I just realized that…

They are everywhere. They are like Agent Smith.

2 Likes

Field of the day

1 Like

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

According to what I know about karma, it’s not much, that’s not how it works. Depending on the things you do you will accumulate karma in this life, be it good karma or bad karma and depending on your balance at the end of your life that will affect your next life. Karma is not a reward or punishment, nor does it mean that you will receive exactly what you did, whether good or bad, rather karma is the result of previous actions, consider it as an investment, you invest in the “good” you will receive more “good”, you invest in the “bad” you will receive more “bad”.

Although if a person thinks that he will be punished by karma, it is possible that he will manifest it in his life, but it will be due to his belief system.

Karma can be understood as an accumulation of positive or negative energy, depending on the nature of the actions performed. It is not a direct and exact “tit for tat” correspondence, but rather an alignment with the energy quality of the actions.

In simple terms:

• If you perform positive actions, such as acts of kindness and compassion, you generate positive karma. This does not mean that you will receive exactly the same act of kindness in return, but it does mean that you will attract positive results that are in resonance with the nature of your actions.
  • If you perform negative actions, such as harming others or acting selfishly, you generate negative karma. This can result in unfavorable consequences that reflect the negative energy of your actions.

Karma is more of an expression of the trend or pattern that your actions establish. For example, if you consistently help others, you are more likely to develop positive relationships and a reputation for being a trustworthy and kind person, which may lead others to treat you similarly. Likewise, if you act in a disruptive way, you could be met with distrust and hostility.

In short, karma is about how your actions shape the world around you and how that shaped world, in turn, affects you. It is a cycle of cause and effect that goes beyond a direct transaction and focuses on how the energy of your actions contributes to the fabric of your life and your experiences.

It’s like that now. But not the first few times they show up and you think the numbers are laughing at you. They appear out of nowhere and you’re not paying attention but someone drops you the number in the most random way.

Let’s not forget about the fact that we are in Kaliyuga and you have to reap what you sow in this life time itself before you lay to rest

Yes it was fun to watch

1 Like

2 Likes

A bit, yeah.

1 Like

Like this:

WTF.

1 Like

Not really dream maybe not a honourable validation or something but you will be remembered forever who changed and nourished thousands of lives effortlessly. It’s disgusting that your precious work is considered unscientific but how I see it personally is I am blessed to know you and being a part of this secret heavenly community

2 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like
3 Likes