Attention 📣 SOLAR STORM What It Means? How Will It Affect Us, What Can We Do?

Mercury will go direct today! Jupiter, the planet of the guru is already direct :partying_face:

It will still take some days for Mercury to actually move forward but the end is near. Let all stuck energies be released & let all those delayed gifts come to us in the most magical ways! For me in the form of pure awareness & nft’s please! :blush:

10 Likes

So dragged through the mud I don’t even feel like celebrating.

Some day when we evolve and own spaceships and stuff I’m blowing it up xD

1 Like

Well, it really isnt fully over.

It went direct on the 2nd but the post shadow goes until the 20th.

The tails are hard sometimes too

5 Likes

Thanks, that’s what I wanted to know

2 Likes

I remember reading this post beginning of december… it made soo much sense and had I not had this to prepare myself for the CRAZINESS that all just occurred during this MR it forsure would have drove me crazy.

Post MR im definitely glad for the lessons that were brought to light very much needed in my life, but im also glad because i can feel a shift for the best thats happening in my life rn. Made it thru the storm :rofl: Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and wisdom @Lunamoon22 :pray:t4: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

9 Likes

You read my mind!

Im going to make a thread about the most important events per month!

So ill add this. Thank you!

@Lmlml you are welcome! :open_hands:

3 Likes

No planetary retrogrades until April. We can really move ahead with whatever we focus on.
:partying_face: :hugs:

7 Likes

Wanna help keep updated the other thread that has all info about whatever going up there? :pray:

I havent done it since i opened it :/

:crystal_ball: ASTROLOGICAL Events: Keep Updated in All Happenings Every Month

Ill try to add here and there i just wanted to also share little rituals combining audios with actual rituals taking advantage of the energy small events that happens sometimes emanates that we can use.

1 Like

Hey Luna,

I just follow a page where they post transits & retrogrades including the energy updates. Then i post it here from time to time. I don’t have enough knowledge about astrology. I’m also going more inward. :blush:

1 Like

Mercury in Retrograde in 2024:

9 Likes

Here we go again! :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely add the Lapis Lazuli field from Plasmantropic Gems album to my morning playlist

2 Likes

Remember the “head & tail” = the light blue and brown are still a momentum of contemplation before it allows us to feel the waters of how it would be and if you pay attention it shows you the parts you need to work on that “IT” (Mercury Retrograde) going to be triggering you for.

And the tail, the brown part will show you what youll need to keep working on in the months between Retrogrades that way the next one will reward you instead of driving you mad :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Mercury Retrograde be like…

YOU CANNOT IGNORE YOUR SHADOW, YOUR WOUNDS

:) happy MR everybody! Dont be afraid of your shadow. Fill it with love and acceptance, surrender and it will release the grip it has on you as well.

Also…

Looking at others with compassion and Unconditional love before just reacting when their shadows are out, allow us to grow while helping each other, we are all together in this one, MR is a great opportunity to test compassion, “what i see in you, i have it in Me, somehow, somewhere, i thank you for showing me the parts of me i could not see before”

12 Likes

Lol had a device which went full volume and when I wanted to lower it down, it already was shown as muted and no volume. It never happens usually. Other things which I would not wish to happen happens too. Funnily enough, it started when it was going on the Astrologically Inclined track.

1 Like

Aside of using the fields to get rid of negative effects,

let’s also welcome this period, for it has cleansing effects on our lives as well!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you for this Robby.
I thought my old Fibromyalgia issues were coming back over the past two days. My body was in agony and I’ve been completely wiped out.
Never dawned on me that it could be due to the solar storm. Good to know, thanks man :pray:t3:

2 Likes

yeah sometimes it’s just ascension symptoms or planets pushing us to upgrade!

new feelings etc that have never been experienced can evoke fearful reactions

or something physical in my case an atlas misalignment that needed to take care of

2 Likes