Description:

14 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

Athira j10 days ago

Everything a human needs thanks for this one

profile_pic

Love Forever4 months ago

• It may helps to recover from trauma and emotional shocks. It offers protection against people with authoritarian and dominant characters. It allows you to feel lighter and relaxed, in order to better move forward in life(…)

:fist_right::heart::fist_left::earth_americas:

profile_pic

Getting Jackies LyftUber RideShare5 months ago

I want to get Rid of my telepathic powers thank you…

profile_pic

catperson6 months ago

Thank you so much!!

profile_pic

𝔅𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔦TX8 months ago

Am I the only one who finds it odd that a person would name a natural gemstone after themselves, as it came from the earth? Ah well, to each their own, right. :joy:

profile_pic

Intuitively Magiciana year ago

found this in my saved a while back as it turned 11:11pm

profile_pic

Be Taylora year ago

Beautiful. Thank you…:dove::two_hearts:

profile_pic

Earth Goddess Uchechia year ago

Thank you this amazing empowering invigorating! blessings and amazing results to all! ASE

profile_pic

NixonArta year ago

Heard a voice while listening to this strange…

profile_pic

dragon fire2 years ago

Will this work for people who had chakra removed ?

profile_pic

TOCA UMA PRA MIM2 years ago

“Maravilhosa frequência.”
GratidĂŁo!.

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist2 years ago

lovely <3

profile_pic

Rucha B2 years ago

Hey! Can I listen to this without earphones? :sob:

profile_pic

Meg2 years ago

Divine intervention brought me to this video! Thank you again sapien!!

profile_pic

Lunar612 years ago

For some reason it’s affecting my throat chakra

profile_pic

Leonid Amilov2 years ago

Can you make diamond energy?

profile_pic

Chesney Cheeseknees3 years ago

Thank you!!!

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician3 years ago

I’m a clairsentinent and this is perfect.for my intuition for

profile_pic

Parikshit Rawat3 years ago

So that’s what they call treasure hidden in plain sight

profile_pic

Brendan Smith3 years ago

My schizophrenia has ceased.

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen3 years ago

This is Pure honey…mmmmm​:hugs::revolving_hearts::pray:

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:3 years ago

This one is my absolute favorite :point_up:t2:

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen3 years ago

Oh,yes!!!

profile_pic

Sapphire Acquarose3 years ago

Powerful, as always. I was wondering if you could please make a video for Atlantisite. Thank you for all that you do :kissing_heart:

profile_pic

R. A3 years ago

Thank you,Sapien🌻

profile_pic

junior berani3 years ago

What can I do with a peitersite stone if I purchase one

profile_pic

Marleni Betances3 years ago

7:44 7:45 162 24 10 23 20

profile_pic

PushActivate3 years ago

I am so proud to be South African, this resonates with me on so many levels. Thanks you for creating such an inspiring piece. I owe you guys, an elephant never forgets. #foodandwaterforthepeople #changetheimpossible #beginbybelieving …One Love

profile_pic

TheMom little3 years ago

Sapien, I am being primed for a higher purpose. I have been intuitively guided to these videos. There’s so much I wish I could tell u and everyone in the comments community without clogging up this page. The cause I’m about to fight for is going to be famous, I can feel it. Sapien , thankyou so much for these incredible videos. I still haven’t donated yet but you are psychic, I know and trust that I will. I am still too greedy to share these videos with anyone exept those closest to me, but I’m doing things like playing for instance atmospheric vibration raiser at my local shopping plaza as well as love gravitational wave. I love so many of you, youtubers. Thankyou. Xxxxxxxxxxx

profile_pic

Euphonia Carstairs3 years ago

This is the audio I didn’t realize I needed until I started listening to it! I felt the effect of it immediately, but damned if I can tell you exactly what that is. I’ll keep listening. And–I’ll check with my local rock shop to see if they have Pietersite.

profile_pic

It’s Somy3 years ago (edited)

just once for always: Do we need headphones for Morphic/energetic recordings?

profile_pic

BlackDog3 years ago

:+1:

profile_pic

Mr. Sub lover4 years ago

Wow! This is crazy

profile_pic

Bart Everaert4 years ago

Is this also grounding / Root Chakra ?

profile_pic

Matt Spencer4 years ago

Thank you, truly!

profile_pic

JUVENAL A CABRERA4 years ago

Please make one for nuummite stone, many thanks and blessings to you.

profile_pic

Dewy Beam4 years ago

Very nice description!
Im gonna buy me a necklace with this stone

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

Can we next have azeztulite plz? Becauze azeztulite is the crystal whith the highest vibration ever if you can make this this thid could be the most powerful audio ever spiritually and for raising our vibration you could check azeztulite out and read about it i got mine crystal yesterday and since then my third eye is tingling buzzing vibrating continuesly and my vibration is raising :grin::sparkling_heart::heartbeat:

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

:alarm_clock: says. 4:44. :o::x::o::x::o::x::wink::grinning::+1:

profile_pic

Samantha Marie4 years ago

In your opinion, what is the difference between Selenite and Pietersite energies?

profile_pic

Lisa Griffin4 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

mobileminigunbbc4 years ago

Geez had it on without headphones to read comments and I still feel the energy going up my feet chakras

profile_pic

Life As LSE4 years ago (edited)

4 mins in and i sneeze 3 times the most powerful sneeze ive done in ages, and pretty much fully clear my sinuses

Edit: a word

profile_pic

jvanwoesik4 years ago

I love the description! Never heard of the stone itself. So far it feels great!

profile_pic

Claire wooding4 years ago

Great so will this also clear any problems in the sacral and solar plexus area?

profile_pic

Aparna M4 years ago

Really needed this at the right moment :blush:it’s a gift​:pray:

profile_pic

Imogenpsychic4 years ago

I love you all

profile_pic

Yentl4 years ago

Do you guys listen this with headphones or speakers?

profile_pic

Donna Davidson4 years ago (edited)

This is amazing!! Half way through listening the second time I feel cleaner, free, fresher, lighter…………less tired more clear minded. More positive. I feel more hopeful. This is so amazing I hope others have such a pleasant positive affect listening to this. I am so surprised at how well this works.

profile_pic

Gabriel Matys4 years ago

I believe that listening to this got me back on right track in life. Like I sudenly remembered why I am here. I believe that this audio has helped me the most out of all of Your magnificent works. Thank You, Sapien, for everything, not only those audios. I dont hope You will be all right, I know it

profile_pic

Gabriel Matys4 years ago

I had very weird dreams after listening 4 times. I also had the impression I am seeing auras or energy fields around plants

profile_pic

MR ENTERPRISE4 years ago

Needed. Love. Eternal.

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

Count the chakras one all as 1 morphic field or like 7 and what morphic field count to the limit dose crystal energy count to the limits thx :sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

Wow this and the moldavite are my Favorite right now i also tryed other frequencys like the 3rd eye chakra one but this and moldavite works way better plz release this on gumroad :3

profile_pic

riyaz Ali4 years ago

I m listening through earphones I can’t listen on speakers. .is that fine that I didn’t felt anything

profile_pic

khataksachin004 years ago

Pietersite is a powerful protection stone, especially against the elements. It calms nervous people and animals during storms, protects when driving in bad weather, and guards homes and businesses against storm damage. It also acts as a shield against the adverse effects of technology, particularly if you work long hours with a computer or live near a mobile phone mast.
For those who have tried and failed many times to beat an addiction, Pietersite is an extremely supportive and strengthening stone. It explores causative influences, increases the resolve and lends willpower in following a curative program.
Pietersite also boosts self-esteem when worn consistently. It is especially empowering for creative people who lack confidence in their abilities, and as a result do not earn money from their gifts
WELCOME

profile_pic

Saiyan Owl4 years ago

Alsome thanks, how many of those kind of stone elements can we carry in our body

profile_pic

Universes In You4 years ago

Peace and blessings,
What you guys do is forever appreciated.
Thank you so much

profile_pic

jennifer simon4 years ago

Thank you for your crystal vids. You choose such rare crystals!

profile_pic

Jalal Ahmed4 years ago

Was just thinking about the way Im living now and just can’t see a way out or another path, it’s like im just living to die, then this turns up lol as I am thinking about my current reality. Synchronicity? Mabye.

profile_pic

Tre Harden4 years ago

Will go perfect with me pietersite stone :pray:t5: thank you again!

profile_pic

kb4 years ago

Never heard about this crystal before… thanks for the information provided…
feeling it’s intense energies on my heart…kind of heavy on my chest… the second and third time less intense…

profile_pic

Angel Leo4 years ago

:pray: thank you so much!

profile_pic

shishir jathar4 years ago

Please make one for yellow sapphire pls. Pls…

profile_pic

AP-90124 years ago

Hey dreamseeds! Please bring out some energy fields for becoming a happier, optimistic and social person. Thank you!!

profile_pic

djdjdjd . hddh4 years ago

:desert_island:

profile_pic

Margarita N.4 years ago

I felt intense fear as I listened and it repeated several times. First in the solar plexus, then in the heart chakra. Perhaps this has a strong clearing energy for suppressed emotions . I spend a lot of time in stress every day but I do not feel so intense fear… never :pensive:. Think to go on to see what happens.

profile_pic

Bart Everaert4 years ago

POWERFUL. Waiting for the mystical stone for the solar plexus chakra :) Oh wait this is one :O

profile_pic

maxwell4 years ago

Now, we’re in the shamanic shits? If only I’m doing great in my life i wouldn’t have to resort to this things.

profile_pic

x Active Xx Goldeneye 0074 years ago

How many time recommended to listen this one ?

profile_pic

Phileepe Riechers4 years ago (edited)

Just trying it now. Automatically felt energy filter within my third eye region and not at all meaning to be rude hear but extremely strong energy flow from the base of my testicles right up the shaft of my penile organ until the very top. It’s still flowing. Is this normal because it does feel great and weird all in one. Much love and appreciation as always Mr Sapien

profile_pic

YN4 years ago (edited)

You have no idea (or maybe you do) of how much I needed this.
Thank you very much.

profile_pic

Thelma Eldrún Ísdögg Þórsdóttir4 years ago

This is something very beautiful thank you :tiger:

profile_pic

Stacia Renee4 years ago

Wow… That feels amazing

profile_pic

Abdurrahman Assebai4 years ago

Can I play it on my phone?

profile_pic

Shiro misier4 years ago

Okay this one is very powerful. When I put this one I instantly feel a energy flow from my feet to the rest of my body. I feel everything vibrating. Great work again!

profile_pic

Your Aphrodisiac.4 years ago

My third eye is vibrating…

profile_pic

Alex G4 years ago

Bless you sapien! I really needed this one!

profile_pic

Roku4 years ago

Dream since these are powerful frequencies, can we loop it all night with earphones, or will that cause ear/brain damage?

profile_pic

Kondic Dr4 years ago (edited)

Okey, this is something beyond special… out of this world level of Dreamweaver

profile_pic

Jay4 years ago

thanks for your work.

profile_pic

Jay4 years ago

Does excess production of stem cells causes cancer?

profile_pic

Jay4 years ago

Out of all your videos which particular one you personally suggest to everyone to listen?

profile_pic

Jay4 years ago

Does audio quality really matters?

profile_pic

Harpal Gill4 years ago

Thank you for a beautiful gift. Bless you.

profile_pic

Jay4 years ago

What should be the audio quality in YouTube? As I have heard that YouTube compresses the audio.

profile_pic

oly4 years ago

OMG such a strong feeling I LoVE IT

profile_pic

Jay4 years ago

How many morphic feilds can I listen to in a day?

profile_pic

Jay4 years ago

First to comment here

profile_pic

Jay4 years ago

Hello sapien

Field description in text form (so that the search function works on it):

"Pietersite provides a unified activation of the Sacral and Solar Plexus Chakras, as well as the Third Eye, creating a powerful increase in the energy of personal will and intuitive abilities. It grounds the body’s physical energy centers, not to the earth, but to etheric realms. This rare ability increases the focus of one’s aim in life, enhances meditation, visionary and telepathic powers, and allows spiritual journeying and access to the Akashic Records. [Simmons, 305-306][Melody, 489][Hall, 218]

Pietersite is a variety of Quartz, composed naturally of Tiger’s Eye, Hawk’s Eye and Jasper, and is characterized by an incredible chatoyancy and brilliance of life within the stone. Its dominant gold hues are contrasted with deep blue-black, grey and brown, as well as occasional clear areas. It was a recent discovery by Sid Pieters in Windhoek, Namibia, and is currently increasing in value."

2 Likes

The Solar Plexus felt like it was getting a gentle electromagnetic massage, while expansive fire was aggressively stimulating the third eye.

Very interesting stone.

3 Likes