The Eternal

The mandala itself is very powerful, plus the audio makes my energy flow more smoothly
Thank you @Captain_Nemo

8 Likes

I’m also wearing this while listening

10 Likes

Now we have three audios for the healing fields and three gorgeously stunning artworks!

*Plasma Flaunt :peacock:
*Max Heal Potion
*The Eternal NFT

And smart bacteria slayer from Captain’s suggestion

Stacks are getting much shorter, and easier!

13 Likes

You reminded me to tell you how it’s really smart and sooo efficient getting one tag with multiple images! I saw your post the other day, and that’s exactly what I thought!

Nice :D

7 Likes

Thank you. I can send the amazon link if u want. It’s hard to find

6 Likes

Yeah that would be great! You can post it here for the people to see it or on Maoshan’s ultimate thread Printing NFTs as Tags

Most of the vendors everyone posted had a placeholder or two for images. The one with multiple images had a place for each. I honestly thought it was one image containing everything you wanted into one tag :D

3 Likes

done

4 Likes

Just saw it, and for $25 sounds like a good deal! Looks like you could also choose how the images are printed out since yours come in a more organized way where all the images are displayed! Really awesome man, Enjoy your tag!! And thank you for the link :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Lol Dream you don’t know what madness you have loosed just now :rofl:
+1 :eyes:

3 Likes

lol it’s justified madness haha, I mean… Prestige and Grandeur, sounds so good already :'D

2 Likes

I bet Eternal will sell out eventually… this audio is just so good… now will I revert back a decade in age?

5 Likes

One shot at a timeeee :D haha

3 Likes

My bad :joy:

2 Likes

I was just telling someone, gone are the days where you could snatch an eternal for $450!

@Captain_Nemo coach me sir ;p

3 Likes

haha just messing around, I hear really great experiences with this one! Like a shielding chamber :))

2 Likes

I was such a wizard snatching it for less even

4 Likes

wow, wow I don’t even know what to say haha
You’re a skilled mage now! I had my eyes on this 450 one, but gone before I blinked of course :D

2 Likes

yes I already have it made it will be added soon

no not all are getting

27 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed:

So thatssss why we been thinking of it haha

6 Likes

How about Sword of destiny?

3 Likes