What are the benefits of Sheilding 3.0 Picture?

I bought Sheilding 3.0. In return I got an NFT (I think) in my phantom wallet which was just a picture and I downloaded it (it was an 11 mb photo in png format) and opened on my laptop in the background.
Is it going to work and what are the benefits of Sheilding 3.0 ? Does it also cover the benefits from Sheilding 2.0 ?
Also… can just a picture be as effective as the audios ? And will opening it in background work or downloading it in phone work ?
I’m not doubtful or suspiscious, just a bit concerned.

2 Likes

Also, how to use it effectively ?

2 Likes

Yes
As long as you bought the NFT, you are it’s corresponding owner, indicated by the token. I highly recommend researching a bit about NFTs in general to have a better overall idea.

The benefits for shielding 3.0 are vast, much more than shielding 1.0 and 2.0. Although I don’t remember the full description. I actually have all 3 now.

The NFT works anyway, you can use it as a phone background, or pc screensaver, or print it out and laminate it, or nothing at all, it’ll still work. With intention and meditation you can connect with it more easily, if you want.

And yes, a picture can in many cases work even better than an audio, but it’s sometimes up to one’s individual experience. You can actually try to look at some NFTs, perhaps you will feel sth even when you haven’t bought them yet…

4 Likes

Print it out and keep it in your pocket. The picture must be in your personal aura to work. It would be a good idea to go to a place that can print out a high quality picture of the NFT. As suggested above, it would also be a good idea to get it laminated so it can last a long time. Alternatively, you can try to get it printed as a dog tag, look at this thread for further details:

This specific protection NFT is designed to work with the picture in your personal aura.

4 Likes

when you say “nothing at all” does it mean that it will work despite looking or opening it ? Just the download of it will show me the results?

2 Likes

Yes exactly!

And here’s the list of features :

5 Likes

Wow. Thanks mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In my experience this is not true at all.

I have several NFTs that have been sitting in my wallet and they have been doing nothing at all to me.

3 Likes

OMG. Then how to use ? How do you use to make them work ?

Again, in my experience what I found that helps is connecting with it.

Whatever that means for you… Stare at it, meditate on it, integrate its energy, dream about it, trip on it, i dunno lol

Sammy made a post about it, wellbeing gave you the link I think.

1 Like

Has it ever worked for you ? Ever ?

I don’t have Shielding 3.0 NFT

You might want to switch the category of this thread to “Ask for Advice”

any other nft that worked for you? Ever ?

Read what I wrote.

All you have to do is print the picture of the NFT, then keep it in your pocket. There’s no need to worry.

Reading the various threads would also be a good idea.

4 Likes

this got me demotivated. now im regretting my action of buying the nft. :frowning:
i bought it from my savings.

Ok Sir

Yes you might be right…
When I say nothing at all, I mean I still communicate with them in my mind pretty much constantly, as the connection is already created.

3 Likes

Its always a good idea to get them laminated if you’re not getting them made as a dog tag from another vendor, something like this:

Then you just keep it in your pocket or somewhere near your aura.

6 Likes

Yes, the one in my profile picture for example

Calm down. You can’t possibly believe that there is no way it’s not going to work for you

This is not an audio which is active work, you are going to have to do some work. Just find out what works for you

2 Likes