Friendly Clurichaun NFT: Testimonials

Here a noded (smart) flow of the luck and lucky clovers will follow you, inviting the help of namesake in also finding unexpected treasures perhaps.
Carries the joy and festive energy of st patricks day as well.

44 Likes

Friendly = welcome into my life :hugs:

9 Likes

Trying to see all the images on the barrel. So far I can only see the bull clearly. Next to it seems to be a wolf? Not quite sure.

7 Likes

Well just getting this was super lucky :D Teespring checkout hadnā€™t worked for the past hours on this browser and I saw the thread very late. In fact, I had planned to log off until a bit later, but then somehow went back to check, saw the link, and it was still in stock (though I may have gotten one of the last copies), and the checkout suddenly worked smoothly again :four_leaf_clover:

I have a question too: if we explicitly ask the friendly Clurichaun, would he temporarily go to assist others?

15 Likes

Good to know about Irish folklore, some interesting things got to know abt Clurichaun

Ireland is a land of many myths and legends. Irish culture and traditions go back thousands of years, so it is natural that many myths and legends were passed down from one generation to another. Fairies dominate Irish culture and are prevalent throughout their myths.Fairies are said to live in an invisible world that s parallel to the human world but inaccessible by humans. One of the most well-known Irish myths related to fairies is that of the Clurichaun; a mischievous fairy knew for his love of drinking and his tendency to haunt pubs and wine cellars.

`Clurichauns were known to carry magical purses which contained ā€˜a lucky shillingā€™ or ā€˜spre na skillenaghā€™, that always returned to the purse, no matter how many times it was spent (I could seriously do with one of those). Because of this coin, many mortals were seen trying to catch a clurichaun so as to seize ownership of the coin.

If you are friendly to the little fellows, they will protect your wine cellar at all costs! If you have a clurichaun around, and someone breaks in to steal from you, at least the wine is safe! Actually, most are very agreeable to protecting your entire home - itā€™s their home too! If you happen to store your wine in casks, clurichauns will ensure that they do not ever leak.

Despite being known as a trickster and practical joker, the clurichaun takes care of the family to whom he has attached himself, protects their property and lives as long as they donā€™t interfere with him.

If you have a change of heart, decide you want one around after all, and attempt to rectify your unfriendly treatment, it will be too late. One you drive a clurichaun out of your home, you can never have another.

Numerous tales of homes being tormented by clurichauns all tell the same story. If you ever found yourself plagued by a Clurichaun, the likelihood is that if you try to move house to get away, or try to otherwise get rid of him, it will have the opposite effect. Clurichauns are loyal creatures, and tend to attach themselves to families, mostly noble as they are the ones with the best wine cellar.

all said but what we have here is a friendly clurichaun :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: have fun with it

12 Likes

Ahh i dont know you guys, but i have felt at times that NFTs also look for you and find a way to get to you, it has happened a few times to me.

This one its one of them.

I as much as I love getting Dreams NFTs to work with them or to collect them, i held back with this one, because one, i didnt want to be greedy and upset the already energy of luck i always have around me, knowing that theres so many audios we can work with and that to me are great and powerful! I felt someone else could benefit.

Now i do have a history with this little manā€¦

Leprechauns, Elfs, Goblins, whatever you wanna call them are very common in Colombia, like they are every where. Between being 7 and 11 years old i would see ghosts (as in just flashes of different lights that always creeped me out so i knew they werent exactly angels lol) and actual dead people (not fun at all) but also leprechauns yikes, i never knew about them i was small but i would describe ā€œmy friendā€ as exactly one of them, long story short i played with him all the time, we got in trouble, we used to hide stuff etc.

I guess after 11, we start losing that child visionā€™s door to other realmsā€¦ we start growing upā€¦ and that dissipated.

Once a grown up i never really wanted to encounter one tbh haha they always creeped me out.

Until i worked one time at the same time as university at a little esoteric, spiritual store. Of course my speed, i was fascinated with everything they sold there specially books and things to connect to ā€œThe Elementalsā€ and ever since (18 years old i was) i practice respect towards them. ALWAYS

Every single thing in nature, and every element has its ā€œguardianā€ and they are either fairies, or elfs, or the grumpy ones, Aluxes (as called in Mexico) or Leprechauns.

I learn to ask permission and to build a strong connection to them, before using or enjoying a resource they guard.

So for instanceā€¦ if im using water, fire, air, etc to do a cleanseā€¦ i ask them permission to use the resource for that. And then thank them for it.

If i going outdoors to hike or camping or just walk, be around a forest, lake, or rituals, retreats etc, i always ask them permission AND protection while being in their space. I dont cut flowers, i dont take anything from their home with me. Unless i feel they want to say, take a little rock with an unusual shape, i take it and they have become guardians at my place.

Anywayā€¦ here is what i really want to share to the owners of this NFTā€¦ if you want of course :slight_smile:

Back in 2013 i was going through a rough period, my 1st Dark Night of the Soul :grimacing: and it was tough! So of course my luck, went downhill getting my chest/heart chakra space (which is my magnet) closed off.

I cried some nights to sleep
Some other nights id just give up trying to sleep and instead browse the web not even knowing what i was looking, but more like hoping for a serendipity that would land me a solution to come out of that dark hole i was.

And it certainly happened!! Dont know how i got there but i landed on a blog of an author with a real life experience that changed his life, and then he decided to write a book to share the tip or technique he had found.

Oh my life changed for sure thanks to that. To this day. I use that technique. Never fails. Sammy actually shared an exercise very similar or i should say its kinda the same, in the Energy Course, but like this man would expand that light towards all he wanted while visualizing it. Anyway. I loved it. And then months after i discovered that the man had actually wrote 2 other books! So eager me went to read them too.

One of them is called ā€œA Weekend with a drunk Leprechaunā€ :) a super cute real event as well, the Leprechaun basically taught him a technique to connect to him and his magic. A very simple short tune to sing all the time or when luck was needed. He promisedā€¦ heā€™d be thereā€¦

Woiā€¦ that was a big boost in my life, it was a daily thing for a couple of years. But then my Dad passed away and i was again in a deep broken heart space, so i didnt want to do anything. Specially when i used the 1st books techniques when he was dyingā€¦ and instead of saving him, i pretty much helped him feel free to goā€¦ :sob::sob::sob: so i never wanted to practice that meditation again (i know it wasnt the meditations fault of course but i did it in the distance, and i will never forget my Dads eyes looking at me in disbelieve that i was really there and that i was telling him he could go to sleep -he was fighting to survive when having a second cardiac arrest while doctors were trying to save him- i didnt mean ā€œyou can go to sleep for everā€ :pensive: but his expression was like ā€œreally? I can?ā€ And then he closed his eyes and sank in the bed, i felt sooo much peace at that moment, i came out immediately from the meditation and messaged my sisters at the hospital feeling all happy and in peace thinking he was stableā€¦ only to read my sisters message sayingā€¦ he just died. :sleepy:

So i pushed away both things. The meditation technique from his 1st book and the Leprechauns technique from the 2nd book. It was a painful memory.

I eventually made peace with the 1st technique it was too precious so i incorporated back in my life when i felt healed. But the Leprechauns ones just once in a while in i remembered and it always worked lol

But i forgot about it the past like 2 or 3 years.

I never even thought ā€œi will get this NFT one dayā€ no, i didnt even click on the link to see the price or anything.

Last night after i posted in the treading one (not the Clurichaun no, something else) someone pmd me and we set a trade. And then this person (THANK YOU!) casually mentioned me this little fella, he felt he gave him the luck to got my NFT.

And i saidā€¦ ah super cool, ill look for him one dayā€¦

And THEN!!!

as i wrote thatā€¦ the tune i used to sing (from the book) started playing in my head and i was like OMG! ā€¦ and i suddenly saw myself in the future singing that tune while connecting to this Friendly Clurichaun!!! Haha, obviously i felt a rush running through me and i saidā€¦ i had to get him!!!

So i took my chance with someone selling it, and instead i offered him half the price plus one of the nfts i was offering to tradeā€¦

The person didnt take the money. He simply accepted the trade alone!! :smiley::grinning: how lucky am I? :wink:

I am already feeling him around me even before getting the actual NFT because in my subconscious he is already mine! And i will def use the technique of his tune while connecting to him and i kow its gonna be the bomb!!

I know it was a long post (as usual) and shared more than i was planning.

But i always like to share these things to help and inspire others!! So if you feel like getting the book and jump in with it and your NFTā€¦ here it is the link

:four_leaf_clover::shamrock::four_leaf_clover::shamrock::four_leaf_clover::shamrock:

23 Likes

I see Clurichaun nudge us all the time with his presence, I love this guy!!
He is like a family now.

manifestations happen as ease as breathā€¦
I told my mom also today manifesting movie tickets -highly in demand of courseā€¦
ā€˜Mom, donā€™t worryā€¦ we have a friendly Clarichaun at home to take care of thingsā€™
My mom is likeā€¦What ? Clary chuahann (thought like charlie chaplin :joy: :joy:) ? looking around - where son ?
I told her you canā€™t see him, but he is here only with us.
Mom replied, God- Save this fellow !!!
lol :joy: :kissing: :rofl:

17 Likes

Hahaha thats too cute

7 Likes

Uhh wowā€¦ canā€™t tell if this is really beautiful, traumatic, or both

7 Likes

It was traumatic for a while not gonna lie.

But i eventually embraced it and was glad i helped him be free.

:heart:

Those eyes, sweet loving and humbly accepting the free card haunted me for monthsss

11 Likes

Thatā€™s good to hearā€¦ and you did the right thing

5 Likes

A parent/loved one hooked up to tubes & wires, begging with their eyes to be free is so horribly haunting because you are helpless to do anything.

I feel you helped him. Reduced his time suffering the revival techniques & life-support torture, if he was conscious.
:cry:

4 Likes

I used the luck fields a lot. Especially mornings & at work. After I got this friend, I donā€™t feel the urge to use them anymore.

14 Likes

We were delayed in the hospital every month after my sisterā€™s treatment because of insurance settlement queries. This got worse every time with her staying in the hospital for 7 hours last Month after her session was through. Today, I asked my friendly clurichaun & crystal dragon for help. We are done & home early.
This was a big help & am very grateful for this support.

17 Likes

Wonderful testimonial, Siri! Glad to hear that you got the assistance you needed! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you.
I am so glad that my sister can get the much needed rest in her own bed

7 Likes

Awesome Siri!! :heart:

3 Likes

Its finally here!!! :raised_hands: im so happy he is so happy! Thank you @Mr.Nobody

His home was waiting for him!!

:shamrock::four_leaf_clover::money_mouth_face::heart_eyes:

The coins are on a bed of bay leaves which are magical for luck too, so i wrote some desires/affirmations on them as well, i can either leave them there or burn some and replace them!

And ill get some whiskey and beer to put next to it too!! The little one gets what the little one wants!!

:banjo::notes::musical_note:

24 Likes

The time for bargains is over. Looks like that this little friend is now being offered as the most expensive Sapien NFT ever:

grafik

:laughing: :rofl:

17 Likes

Someone wants to make up for all the alcohol they bought thanks to the NFT

13 Likes