The Tower of Power NFT

You could try using Captain’s portals on YouTube (or paid) and store those, as a test to access their energy. I would use Cone of Power & Quazi Kinetic Aura to help with each transfer below.

Another interesting concept would be to use the Energy Storage device & store something like Sedona Energy Vortex in it. Then, play any audio you want intensified or work with a mandala/tag as you release what is stored in the storage device. Trap that synergy and compounded power into the Tower of Power.

If you print out multiple storage devices, the synergy could be multiplied in a similar way. Just release them all into the tower while working with a specific item. You can store entire stacks this way.

I don’t own this one yet, however, I have used this method with a single storage device and 3 audios. I could only imagine how much this tower could add to that concept though.

1 Like

You are soo smart and creative. You are really using the potential of this field without… Limiting believes lol.
I wish many members here can be like you.
Because i think many folks are rarely using the potential of the fields or even NFTs maximally.

3 Likes

Thank you for your kindness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do owe a lot of it to Dreamweaver and his incredible fields especially subconscious limiting beliefs remover. But you’re right the NFTs have huge potential that probably most of us are not utilizing or maybe just don’t know how to.

What I do is meditate, get connected to my higher self then connect with the field. This way my higher self sends me downloads on how to best use the field for me.

9 Likes

Is the tower of power just a NFT or plus mp3 ?

1 Like

How to use NFT? Is there a main thread about that?

A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Ans some others Search results for ‘nfts’ - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

5 Likes

Finally got this one at a better price. Thanks mate.
Excellent field, tower power immediately knows what we wanna store in it and fills us with double power when we ask for.
I’ve Magi pendant but this is next level in storing any complex field.

I tried saving some complex nft’s to store and later to fill me up. Its working way good than expected. I’m kind of overloaded now with more energy + fields trying out tower power.

There are numerous applications, limitless possibilities…

1. Usually I always try to sync playing during my activities and respective field but its tough to keep that up in an ever changing stack. But with this suppose, I can store all teeth and gum fields at once, and ask it to infuse me with all of it while brushing . I don’t have to spend additional time now with this. its like copy-paste of fields.

2. I’m even trying out listening Platelet rich plasma field + asking tower power to imbue my scalp with antioxidant field + carboxy therapy. Its works amazingly well and great area for exploration. limitless ways of mix and match the fields…

I’m trying out some personal level imagination stuff to be stored, and I’m saying for sure that its working.

users might be skeptical with Nft’s like these - questions come to everyone’s mind…
Did it actually store ? Did I store properly ? How is it named if stored ? What name should I call it ? Do I feel the energy ? I don’t feel it , did I mess it up? Should I re-store again ? this is not for me ? …lol
but don’t hesitate, I’d say let go of all questions, personally 100% recommend.

12 Likes

I need to experiment with this more to be sure but I’ve noticed this field can also be used to mimic energetic states granted by substances (drugs/supplements/foods). For example if you’ve experienced what taking melatonin feels like (sleepiness, sedated feeling), you can have the field infuse you with that state. I was working with it last night and it seemed to quickly get me into that hypnagogic state transitioning to fully asleep. The caveat with it is you need to maintain that focus. Don’t stop once you begin feeling the onset of the state. Maintain it until it is fully achieved.

9 Likes

Lately i can sense the energies emanating from a picture or video way stronger

Like today i was watching a beautiful valley trekking video in the himalayan region with very strong and peaceful energies. Is it possible to store these kind of energies in the storage pocket?

By reading the thread i think it but would to know 100% sure

3 Likes

It is possible but not actually the energy of the region in this case, but your feeling or the memory of that place while watching it. There is a difference in both.

If I can summarize

Think Tower of Power as an on-command, external, unlimited, easily accessible hard drive to copy-paste-retrieve the personal memory/feeling files that we experience in reality or virtually.

8 Likes

i have finally got this wonderful field today, and the first thing that i stored was the energies of the feelings that i had in my childhood, when my mother was caressing my hair. I don’t remember that, but my subconscious mind and my higher self remember. I was flooded with beautiful and powerful feelings of kindness, plenitude and bliss, for a long time, until i thanked it and after a little while i asked it to access those energies, and i lived them again, very powerful, for the whole time that i allowed myself to feel them.
Then I asked it to store the energies of a certain experience that i had in the past, when i applied the “stop” technique. In the Kashmirian shaivism it;s said that the energy of our emotions, any emotions, is huge and it can be used for spiritual purposes, if one applies this technique exactly before living an emotion with maximum intensity.
Some years ago i managed to apply this technique, when i got very angry and the anger was growing extremely fast, i remembered about this and I said STOP, and made mental void. Then something extraordinary happened, all the energy of that huge emotion was transmuted and sublimated and i entered a state of bliss and intense, continuous sublimation of energies (ascension of them) that lasted for several hours.
So I asked the Tower of Power to store the energies of that experience, and… i started to relive the same huge intensity sensations as then, until i ended the experience.
… i am really shocked that this field can really do all this, at this intensity… … no words… Thank You, Dream… :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart:

17 Likes

I remember Dream saying something to me in an email way back about the Energy storage device. He mentioned that someone could be a force to recon with if used properly. I conceptualized the possibilities of the energy storage device for many hours and it truly was amazing to imagine what it was capable of. This NFT is pure gold for active energy workers of all kinds.

8 Likes

You are absolutely right :+1:
An invaluable treasure, can create our own fields in a smart way.

6 Likes

for those who have this, can this NFT send energy to other person, for example i want to store the energy of Max heal then send the stored energy to other person ???

2 Likes

“Flavour it as you wish”

Says it all

2 Likes

Time to relive every first time I have ever had! Thank you for confirmation of this use.

1 Like

Just grabbed this one. Lets Goo!!

1 Like

Can you explain this in more detail? Is that this field or something you access with this field?

This NFT is the Energy storage device on a whole different level. The Energy storage device was an image that Dream released on IG years ago. It never really got much play from the community though. It is still a very viable tool IMO. I picked this one up since it is an unlimited storage. The Energy storage device can only store up to 30 minutes of energy. The older yet still OP item could store different energies up to about 30 minutes, or maybe an hour not sure but is not as versatile. I’m not sure it is still around but I have a copy of it.

3 Likes

I apologize if this is a sorta dumb question but when commanding The Tower of Power to store energy or focus it to do something, do I have to physically hold a copy of the NFT and look at it in order for it to respond to the commands I give it? Or can I just say out loud "Tower of Power insert command while for example having a copy nearby like in my pocket?

1 Like