The Tower of Power NFT

What about things that are more physical, say soul core restoration or even moreso like muscles beyond limits

1 Like

I think it works for all energy and Sapien’s fields.

2 Likes

It should store all the audios

4 Likes

and our eternal feelings of love too

3 Likes

This field I’d say is a Magi must have. It’s power is incredible and impressively responsive.

My recent experience with it was that I opened the image on my phone, then in my mind went to a memory where I was in a garden of very fragrant pink roses and went through the memory of holding one of the roses, appreciating it and connecting with its essence. While this memory is playing in my mind I asked the Tower of Power to access the essence energy of the rose with all its faculties and store it in its very own book labeled with Pink Rose Essence. I immediately started to see how the energy from the rose started to create a vortex of energy transfer into the open book and once it was completed, the book closed and on it’s cover I saw the label “Pink Rose Essence” and an image of the rose. I thanked it and came out of that visualization. Then I looked at the NFT image and asked it to access the energy and engorge me with it … Holy and behold before I even finished my command, I started to hear and feel the energy enter my aura and in seconds I started to feel the energetic frequency of pink roses. Its like slipping into a warm bath filled with these beautiful fragrant roses.

This NFT is really fun and with it you can get really creative.

Anyone wish to share how they’ve been using it?

23 Likes

Yeah i think you can re visit traumatic experience. And re live it fully and basically heal it.

3 Likes

Oh yes that’s very brave but also a very smart way to heal the past.

2 Likes

I don’t own this NFT, but I’d like to.

Question: could you use this to store all emotional trauma from your life (or previous lives) and ask the NFT to eliminate it.

Is that possible, or does it only acquire energy?

Sounds like that is more a job for
Emotional Alchemy NFT and audio.
From Soundweave.

It takes care of any negative emotional states.

4 Likes

That sounds like a much cheaper way to do past life regressions. People charge so much for sessions. I’ll need to tell my dad about this one. He has so much healing to do.

You could try using Captain’s portals on YouTube (or paid) and store those, as a test to access their energy. I would use Cone of Power & Quazi Kinetic Aura to help with each transfer below.

Another interesting concept would be to use the Energy Storage device & store something like Sedona Energy Vortex in it. Then, play any audio you want intensified or work with a mandala/tag as you release what is stored in the storage device. Trap that synergy and compounded power into the Tower of Power.

If you print out multiple storage devices, the synergy could be multiplied in a similar way. Just release them all into the tower while working with a specific item. You can store entire stacks this way.

I don’t own this one yet, however, I have used this method with a single storage device and 3 audios. I could only imagine how much this tower could add to that concept though.

1 Like

You are soo smart and creative. You are really using the potential of this field without… Limiting believes lol.
I wish many members here can be like you.
Because i think many folks are rarely using the potential of the fields or even NFTs maximally.

3 Likes

Thank you for your kindness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do owe a lot of it to Dreamweaver and his incredible fields especially subconscious limiting beliefs remover. But you’re right the NFTs have huge potential that probably most of us are not utilizing or maybe just don’t know how to.

What I do is meditate, get connected to my higher self then connect with the field. This way my higher self sends me downloads on how to best use the field for me.

9 Likes

Is the tower of power just a NFT or plus mp3 ?

1 Like

How to use NFT? Is there a main thread about that?

A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Ans some others Search results for ‘nfts’ - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

5 Likes

Finally got this one at a better price. Thanks mate.
Excellent field, tower power immediately knows what we wanna store in it and fills us with double power when we ask for.
I’ve Magi pendant but this is next level in storing any complex field.

I tried saving some complex nft’s to store and later to fill me up. Its working way good than expected. I’m kind of overloaded now with more energy + fields trying out tower power.

There are numerous applications, limitless possibilities…

1. Usually I always try to sync playing during my activities and respective field but its tough to keep that up in an ever changing stack. But with this suppose, I can store all teeth and gum fields at once, and ask it to infuse me with all of it while brushing . I don’t have to spend additional time now with this. its like copy-paste of fields.

2. I’m even trying out listening Platelet rich plasma field + asking tower power to imbue my scalp with antioxidant field + carboxy therapy. Its works amazingly well and great area for exploration. limitless ways of mix and match the fields…

I’m trying out some personal level imagination stuff to be stored, and I’m saying for sure that its working.

users might be skeptical with Nft’s like these - questions come to everyone’s mind…
Did it actually store ? Did I store properly ? How is it named if stored ? What name should I call it ? Do I feel the energy ? I don’t feel it , did I mess it up? Should I re-store again ? this is not for me ? …lol
but don’t hesitate, I’d say let go of all questions, personally 100% recommend.

12 Likes

I need to experiment with this more to be sure but I’ve noticed this field can also be used to mimic energetic states granted by substances (drugs/supplements/foods). For example if you’ve experienced what taking melatonin feels like (sleepiness, sedated feeling), you can have the field infuse you with that state. I was working with it last night and it seemed to quickly get me into that hypnagogic state transitioning to fully asleep. The caveat with it is you need to maintain that focus. Don’t stop once you begin feeling the onset of the state. Maintain it until it is fully achieved.

9 Likes

Lately i can sense the energies emanating from a picture or video way stronger

Like today i was watching a beautiful valley trekking video in the himalayan region with very strong and peaceful energies. Is it possible to store these kind of energies in the storage pocket?

By reading the thread i think it but would to know 100% sure

3 Likes

It is possible but not actually the energy of the region in this case, but your feeling or the memory of that place while watching it. There is a difference in both.

If I can summarize

Think Tower of Power as an on-command, external, unlimited, easily accessible hard drive to copy-paste-retrieve the personal memory/feeling files that we experience in reality or virtually.

8 Likes