The Tower of Power NFT

i have finally got this wonderful field today, and the first thing that i stored was the energies of the feelings that i had in my childhood, when my mother was caressing my hair. I don’t remember that, but my subconscious mind and my higher self remember. I was flooded with beautiful and powerful feelings of kindness, plenitude and bliss, for a long time, until i thanked it and after a little while i asked it to access those energies, and i lived them again, very powerful, for the whole time that i allowed myself to feel them.
Then I asked it to store the energies of a certain experience that i had in the past, when i applied the “stop” technique. In the Kashmirian shaivism it;s said that the energy of our emotions, any emotions, is huge and it can be used for spiritual purposes, if one applies this technique exactly before living an emotion with maximum intensity.
Some years ago i managed to apply this technique, when i got very angry and the anger was growing extremely fast, i remembered about this and I said STOP, and made mental void. Then something extraordinary happened, all the energy of that huge emotion was transmuted and sublimated and i entered a state of bliss and intense, continuous sublimation of energies (ascension of them) that lasted for several hours.
So I asked the Tower of Power to store the energies of that experience, and… i started to relive the same huge intensity sensations as then, until i ended the experience.
… i am really shocked that this field can really do all this, at this intensity… … no words… Thank You, Dream… :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart:

17 Likes

I remember Dream saying something to me in an email way back about the Energy storage device. He mentioned that someone could be a force to recon with if used properly. I conceptualized the possibilities of the energy storage device for many hours and it truly was amazing to imagine what it was capable of. This NFT is pure gold for active energy workers of all kinds.

8 Likes

You are absolutely right :+1:
An invaluable treasure, can create our own fields in a smart way.

6 Likes

for those who have this, can this NFT send energy to other person, for example i want to store the energy of Max heal then send the stored energy to other person ???

2 Likes

“Flavour it as you wish”

Says it all

2 Likes

Time to relive every first time I have ever had! Thank you for confirmation of this use.

1 Like

Just grabbed this one. Lets Goo!!

1 Like

Can you explain this in more detail? Is that this field or something you access with this field?

This NFT is the Energy storage device on a whole different level. The Energy storage device was an image that Dream released on IG years ago. It never really got much play from the community though. It is still a very viable tool IMO. I picked this one up since it is an unlimited storage. The Energy storage device can only store up to 30 minutes of energy. The older yet still OP item could store different energies up to about 30 minutes, or maybe an hour not sure but is not as versatile. I’m not sure it is still around but I have a copy of it.

3 Likes

I apologize if this is a sorta dumb question but when commanding The Tower of Power to store energy or focus it to do something, do I have to physically hold a copy of the NFT and look at it in order for it to respond to the commands I give it? Or can I just say out loud "Tower of Power insert command while for example having a copy nearby like in my pocket?

1 Like

Either works to be frank but as per the user’s comfort level in using these tools. If someone holds physically their consciousness ‘natually’ ‘believes’ that it works. Some use mind’s eye to visualize and use it. Some just think and can use it. In your case If your consciousness accepts that command works then it works.

Initially for any nft ,I’d suggest creating that connection by looking at NFT for a week on daily basis. After that we can try using any method to store or retrieve those energies.
Same logic for all nft’s .

The whole logic is to know If the user’s consciousness is perfectly in tune(connection) with the nft creation.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for taking time to respond and also for the helpful advice. Much appreciated :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I brought this field because it has so many possibilities.
So i have bipolar disorder and im on medication but i wanted to feel the positive energy of mania, the euphoria the amazing feelings it gave me without the bad things :) also my mom died when i was very young and my personality went from being brave, confident girl to shy and fearful so i want to feel the emotions that i felt when my mother was with me, also when i was 17 i had my first sexual experience with a girl so i want to experience that again lol.
The possibilities with this oh man.
Like i went to a spiritual retreat and felt amazing and want to feel this again
as i said because of medication all of my spiritual stuff i felt went numb, i disconnected so much from spirituality, like I’m even in nursing school even though i love it I became so boring, 4 years ago when i was a kid i was so fun, so crazy, so full of life, since i am on a medication all my emotions are regulated to feeling nothing, studying and meeting friends without all the good emotions i was feeling some years ago. Im not saying i want to be crazy lol i just want to feel emotions and not feel like a robot who only studies :(
With this field guys you could store and experience any emotions, and if you go back in time where you were brave, you could feel the emotions of fearlessness again :slight_smile:
Also, if you felt like when you were younger you were more funny, free spirited like you could experience that. i still don’t know all the possibilities but i’ll be sure to experiment them all jajaja
For the moment i told the field to let me feel the emotions of 2 years ago and im feeling them, i brought it a bit skeptical i don’t know why but i told the field the thing i wanted to feel and im feeling a lot better, also my vision got clearer lol, not clearer in a sense of less graduation but you know when your feeling happy that you see things in a different light? i will keep pushing the field to let me feel the same emotion from the same year a lot of times because i want to feel all the intensity :slight_smile:
I know this field is expensive but i was so desperate and felt this is the solution

8 Likes

who put you on medication? Is your father a doctor?

If you were to assess your own states of mind before starting medication , would you say you were very depressed / suffering without a cause?

You say that you became shy and fearful and you link this to your mother’s death. I don’t see a link between these two facts. Maybe there are other factors in your life that shaped you and caused you to become shy and fearful?

You say you had an amazing time when you went to a spiritual retreat, before medication. Did your father agree to the retreat, is he open in general to spiritual things?

Sorry for the way too blunt questions, but living like a robot, without joy and excitement is not my style. I am all for joy and bliss and feeling alive. I have suffered a lot in childhood and after, but i had strong reasons for that, and i’ve been using methods to heal myself from trauma, that gave great results (theta healing, fields, changing my outlook on life deliberately, spiritual activities etc).
The questions that i asked were not for you to respond here, but just ask yourself and find the right answers for yourself.
I wish you immense bliss and joy and to stand tall, healing your soul. It is perfectly possible , there are a lot of ultra helpful fields, that give amazing results !
:rainbow: :herb: :tulip: :heart: :star2:

3 Likes

Thank You. Those are great questions!! I have the answer for everything, but i would prefer this thread to be about the field, so as you said i will rethink because it made me think

3 Likes

It seems that you can ask it to scan all your owned NFTs and access them through ToP. If you create a tag with this on it, you are essentially wearing your entire library of NFTs! That is how I would start with this. Next, I would meditate on my fondest memories, then store as many as possible. Just to simplify recall, I wound title each memory & write those titles in a notepad. That would enable me to say, “Tower of Power, activate 22nd birthday party.” (Or something like that.

2 Likes

That’s why i bought it, and not only the NFTs, but all the Patreon audio fields also, for example.
But i had an interesting experience a few days ago, i was walking, i was in town, i didn;t have the Tower of Power with me, and i thought i’d try to ask it, though, to give me the energy of a NFT i had. I felt that energy strongly, and then i asked it to give me another field, which i also felt.
I am a “normal” person, not a “paranormal” one, my capacities are not uncommon, so i realised it’s possible, as other people use their NFT’s without having a printed copy with them, it’s possible for the Tower of Power too, to be commanded with just your own mind, with one’s will, to have all the fields with you, all the time.
…amazing beyond words…

4 Likes

I try to put every field on it consciously, though, by playing the field and paying attention to it and telling the Tower of Power to store it .

4 Likes

You can also do this via placing them and ToP on a folder on your computer or phone files.

Many different ways. All depends on you and your flavor preference

4 Likes

Definitely! Much like Maitreya Field’s Mandala Manager. It would even help to train a servitor or ask a being to automatically sync new NFTs (which enter your wallets), or feilds that enter certain folders into their index. Then have them synchronize ToP with that index as well. This could enable one to sync up things that can manipulate energies with a master index. I’ve done this with Light of Mages’ wand for instance. Caladrius would also easily perform easy syncs in such a manor. Captain’s feilds offer so many limitless paths for sure!

6 Likes