Emotional Alchemy NFT

This represents the emotional pain felt via loss, the very real heartache you experience for whatever reason, This is the energetic alchemy of that pain, whenever experienced, into a ready clean empty that can be filled with joy and light.

42 Likes

So this one really helps with pain, anguish and heartache, the darker emotions.
It works to create one of the deepest heated burns of emotional pain by simply placing your thumb on the print as needed.

50 Likes

That’s amazing and can come in so handy at times … :heart:
How many copies are there from this one? I cannot seem to find the copy count on the website yet.

2 Likes

there are a lot of copies
some more than 1000
as they are meant to be used as tags
not a limited time thing.

33 Likes

Thank you so much :pray: :heart:

4 Likes

so when all copies are sold will they be ‘posted’/uploaded again?

5 Likes

Wasnt planning to, might just make a few more unique ones.

27 Likes

Does this remove these emotions of heartache and anguish from loss that remain with us from the past rooted in our psyche or is for use only when you’re experiencing pain currently? @Captain_Nemo

12 Likes

both

you focus on what you want to work on

24 Likes

thank you :pray: got it!

9 Likes

Is this similar to the Internal Alchemical Crucible?

1 Like

People are sleeping on this one. This works so well. I use this whenever I feel pain, sadness, or any other emotions and it works so quickly to release it.

I was watching a movie and something in there bought up emotions from the past. I used this NFT by placing my thumb on the image and felt those emotions releasing. You don’t have to sit with those dark emotions anymore. Truly blessed to have this!

Thank you, Captain! :purple_heart:

27 Likes

I also really thought of getting this. Do you find it helps with reoccurring negative emotions?

2 Likes

Sure, why not? Anytime negative emotions come up, you can use it.

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Can Emotional Alchemy be used passively as well? Will it work just by wearing it or keeping it on us or do we need to use the thumb print technique?

5 Likes

I hope someone answers this :sweat_smile: cause it can motivate potential buyers to buy this more.
Underrated field

3 Likes

Definitely. This field has brought me out of true anguish to complete contentment recently in a matter of seconds. It was a miracle.

And to think I almost sold this!

Never!

I’m pretty sure you have to put your thumb on it. It didn’t work for me otherwise.

5 Likes

I finally got this. I waited because I underestimated it since it’s activated instead of constant effect. But now that I’m using it it’s so worth it. Seems to work for anger as well. Not why I got it. Used for sorrow type emotions first.

10 Likes

This mandala is like a furnace that transforms the heavy, exhausting emotions of sadness and heartache into something lighter and brighter. It’s like taking raw coal and putting intense heat and pressure in a furnace to create a diamond Pain and suffering are the embers, and the process of transformation is the furnace. The end result is something beautiful and precious, like a diamond emerging from coal.

Alternatively, the concept can be compared to a barrel that collects rainwater. The rainwater represents the emotional pain and suffering that fills the vase. However, in a process of energetic alchemy, the vessel filters and purifies the water, transforming it into something clean and pure that can be used for nourishment and growth. The heartache is like rainwater, and the vase symbolizes the process of transformation Purified water is like a ready void that can be filled with joy and light

By focusing on what we want to work on, we can use the alchemy of our pain to create something beautiful and valuable

13 Likes

The audio is up!

6 Likes