Emotional Alchemy NFT

Lol dang. I literally just transferred this one to someone

Oh well it helped me A loooot. For a couple of months. It is trully a gem.

I am happy with what i got for it!!

And now it was time to heal other hearts :)

I can imagine how beautiful the audio must feel :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

How did you use it. Did you bring back the memories and it started working?
Did it work for a lot of emotions?

Man i was so broken hearted when i got this.

I remember i had gotten the Negentropic Dragon sometime before

And the 1st time i used both.

Since she is Ms “Negentropic lady” i had the big mandala i printed like literaly facing me on the night table while i was laying/sitting in bed while holding this mandala.

So i asked her first to assist me reversing back my heart to the most beautiful/tranquile state ive ever been, i asked her to work in harmony with this one.

Then i proceeded to do what you are supposed to do put my thumb in the center (kept it there while telling it what i needed) cried my eyes out while asking/ begging lol :grimacing:

What a relief.

My heart got so warm. Few minutes later i was at ease.

Next morning tho, i had the ND next to me in my desk at work. I asked her to continue reversing that heartache and just pull out everything that was in there.

Boy did she did.

I have never felt a literal physical pain of i guess heart strings being pulled out? Cords?

My chest hurt all through the back and i felt like a deep root had been removed. It hurt.

After that i did it a few more times .

To be honest it was the only reason i bought it and the only emotion i used it for.

But it worked. Sorrow. Nostalgia. Heart ache. Those were the ones i worked on. It is trully a beautiful NFT.

I hope it helps you in everything you need.

8 Likes

Sent!

I feel like the god fairy today sending audios left and right :joy:

Now i understand how Ms @Desiree feels

2 Likes

I have the email, but it never loads the audio, same issue on all. I’d love to do it myself if anyone has a solution, though I dont think there’s many left at this point

What happens is that you have to go to the old email you received when you bought it.

And do the whole process you did that time, once you are in the last stage in your wallet where the first time you saw a green box saying “Transfer”

This time instead it says:

So you click there and it takes you to a page where you can download the audio.

3 Likes

Thanks for such an amazing story of good results. Good idea to work with ND I was checking for ND audio.
I will try to use both. Very nice of you

1 Like

I swear I did that, ill have to check again

1 Like

Such a dangerous time to make any trades!! haha

i hand you my fairy wand today!!

3 Likes

Hahaha you can keep it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just got this nft, can someone send me the audio :pray:

1 Like

OMG THERES AN AUDIO WAIT WHAT

how do i miss these things

3 Likes

I apologize for posting in this thread. I am in real need of this audio and I have contacted people selling this but did not come back to me. Probably they are on holidays or busy.

If you are selling / renting / or can borrow this NFT to me for a few days-weeks please DM me. I am in great need of it and I have already been listening to everything I can get my hands on as the pain I am experiencing is hard and I am sure is causing great damage to my whole body and mental state.

Thank you. :pray: :pray:

Update: Thanks everyone for your response. You are awesome! Really happy to be part of this family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Is this one being re-uploaded somewhere for purchasing? The link says 404 forbidden 🥲
Thank you💗 @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

it was on soundweave. it is gone for free sale as alot of other things. we got an updated slayer though.

1 Like

@mtoner26 @Sarumann33 yes that’s correct
I keep hoping some of those will be uploaded
to sapien shop but still, wouldnt stress on getting this if its not for sale

1 Like