The Tower of Power NFT

If I have, let’s say 500 fields in my Sapien Medicine folder, can I simply instruct the Tower of Power to store all of them at once, or do I need to manually play and experience each field one by one to store them?

1 Like

i think you have interacted with each of these 500 fields and have a memory somewhere of it.
then I think it should be fine

29 Likes

Thanks for the quick response. Going off the above question about fields, can you also have the NFT printed out in front of your laptop and just play your playlist of Morphic fields for TOP to store while going about your day elsewhere?

Green lantern powers. Perfect jfor magic exercises, grow connection with the 5 elements, store the energy magic mirror, energy work is limitless

5 Likes

Hey guys I tried an experiment with this nft.

I meditated on sapien med’s fields up to the present on the intention of only cataloging the ones that are on youtube and the one’s that I own. I then visualized the energy as a ball of light and cataloged it in the tower.

I felt an immediate surge of power and confirmation that the energy was stored.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this experiment and on how well this works for you as well

9 Likes

Can we store all the fields of youtube in the Tower of Power?

2 Likes

Yes I believe so,

However, you have to be able an energetic memory of the field in order for it to be cataloged within the tower.

I was trying to replicate this energetically by meditating on the intention of that experience and then cataloging it in the tower.

1 Like

Yes it’s working for sure for me, I store the field and then just give the comand, it’s just amazing, thank you so much Dreamweaver for what you do!

6 Likes

Can this nft draw spiritual energy from a place far away if you’re deeply connected to it?

Every few days I call a friend in India and the place has a huge attraction and influence on me.
I can even feel the energy through the phone when we call. Also when i watch videos of the place especially the mountain it has a huge impact on me as if it already lives through me…

7 Likes

Arunachala?

1 Like

On my list.

Hairs standing on the back of my neck imagining the possibilities.

3 Likes

Yes, Shiva himself :fire:

It seems i have to be there :blush:

6 Likes

I imagine you could also print a few out and place them in front of speakers (2 At a time or more if you have more speakers). Then play some of Dream Seed’s portals (like Sadona, Volcano, Ireland, etc). You could ask it to store a different portal’s energy, per card, and use them in various locations when you need an energy boost. Or, use it on a fun trip to store that excitement, at a party, or with a group of people you love being around. Then later, you could ask it to release certain energies from those experiences (ie: “Release energy from my 21st birthday party”).

5 Likes

I have already purchased this product and I know it is very intelligent. If I don’t know what energy can repair my energy system, can I directly command this NFT to repair my energy system? Or my halo?

This NFT is worth a weight in gold! The possibilities are endless.

I experienced a huge awakening many years ago. It lasted for a few weeks and the experience was extremely delightful.

With this NFT, I’m able to store that state and reproduce the experience at any time. Although it is still not exact (but powerfully pleasing) , but I guess my system needs to prepare itself for it.

I also like the after-effects of drinking strong coffee. I store that energetic state in the NFT and now I can experience it on demand when I’m low in energy.

This is one of my most favorite NFT ever! :heart_eyes:

22 Likes

Wait you can go in the past and store memories of states with this?

2 Likes

Also:

Seeing this, I tested it and it did work. :grin:

12 Likes

I traded this away, feeling overwhelmingly tempted to get this back haha. I have some crazy memories of feeling and states I wish I could return to even temporarily

3 Likes

You can store past states that you long to re-experience, such as the aching innocence of first love. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

It is like Field Storage Creator in unlimited level. :blush:

2 Likes