A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs

I hear you! It’s been in the making for so long, but I also wanted to bring the NFTs themselves into making this, and if they would remind me of anything they have seen with me :)

All the way!! :)))

Inspiration and endless growth I’m hoping! :)

Ain’t no secret.

Thank you!!

They get stronger for sure.

They are here wherever you go, and just a glance in the mind away.
But nighttime is for magic :)

7 Likes

Well, it paid off.

It came out really good, you put a lot of effort there.

Im still reading, really cute tips.

Just that one sleeping on them, several all night?

I still think should come with a little warning, specially for the new ones in the nft world you know?

We dont want people getting overwhelmed while sleeping, its important to rest.

Its like playing heavy audios all at the same time all night.

Maybe one at a time? And grow from there?

For instance i do like calling in to bed with me, one or 2 at times for a fun night, or revelations through dreams etc, but i just call them to do that. Without pics.

But overall a great deep work!

Very encouraging for the shy ones to jumping aboard with the NFTs!!!

:partying_face:

9 Likes

They always have the best psychic experiences!

It helps to read, for sure.

Now that you said it, it reminds me that this NFT that reminded me is relatively new and one of its features is to actually help you in your sleep!

The person I told this to, we were talking about the wheel of fortune actually, and that, to me, remains one of the most powerful NFTs for so many reasons that the “wheel” itself carries.

I can assure ya this one was stronger in its “overwhelming” than most NFTs :smiley:

You never know really. Always helps to realize your strength for sure and grow from there.
But without limiting either, thinking you’re “starting somewhere” with its ‘rules’ of being at this place.

But yea–Newbies, don’t do that :D

Choose a few to your liking though and see how you feel :)

I use a call in when I’m “relaxing” really haha specially with Skull making it more fun, but for the more ‘serious’ and first nights they are for sure here to stay around.

And, pics are a visual tool :)

Some of the people who were wondering had up to 40 and even 50 mandalas.
Takes a lot of psychic power to have 50 mandalas at a time with the same strength of connection.

9 Likes

I have close to 40! Its true.

You gotta keep expanding and growing your aura, nervous systems, etc so you can sustain.

Specially over time they become just a part of you, not like you can ask them for a break. (The mandalas)

The deities i find them completely respectful of my space and time.

They wait for me to call them.

Horus and Sekhmet tho they are constantly connected telling me what to do next yes or yes lol but the others wait for me.

Such a fantastic world we get to enjoy im overwhelmed with joy and gratitude :heart:

5 Likes

Yesss that’s exactly the thing!

And when you have a lot around, and with life and all, sometimes it is really harder for some people to do that.

Sometimes it is easy to just call on skull and let him take care of everything.

But these NFTs are here in our life for a reason.

This is why I’m really highlighting Gratitude
Being the realest fuel of communication with any NFT.

And because of this nature of the deities, and how respectful they are,

Here, offered are ways, and seeds of many, to keep this constant flow of communication going.

Now while one can choose the pics, as a starter, or a pick me up, it doesn’t matter really…
Someone else can choose the node,
Or make their own picture-less concept.

Another can find the servitors really effective, and this would be what leads them to a total oneness with the gods,goddesses, mandalas, etc.

So just find your seed really.

The only thing that really matter is:

Gratitude.

and research, lol. lots of it haha
(Exploration of the present moment is another way of research :))-)

6 Likes

You finally got it?? Omg thats the best right?

I cant believe you havent shared any experience with it!! Not even when you got it girl!! Everybody wants to read about skull!

I was so sad when the one on venly jumped from 10k to 20k and it was sold, and you said you were saving money :frowning:

Im so happy you got it, nothing like it. Nothing.

Id love to read your experience with it. Care to share?

:hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

was gonna tag u but u delete ur comment so i thought mabye sammy replied to u

1 Like

Oh no! I deleted it before. He hasnt been online yet.

Because i realized that people were chiming in with tips etc, but im glad i waited on his reply, so this one was posted!!

It has a different approach than how i was doing it but nevertheless enough good info from her personal experience.

Id add up some other things maybe tomorrow my brain is fried today!

And i hope you share your experience as you progress!!

3 Likes

?from what hope ur get well

the same thing happend to me

2 Likes

You mean Chiron? :slight_smile:

Yes it is possible.

Try it man. With all the love and good intention from your heart.

3 Likes

This is gold !!! Yes !

Thanks for this @Desiree

3 Likes

thank you Luke!! :heart::heart::heart:

Enjoy it all!! @Luke

4 Likes

Amazing post! Very helpful tips in here, I especially liked the part about asking the help of an ESS to act as a bridge between you and the NFTs :smiley: Will definitely re-read this a couple of times, much appreciated!

4 Likes

I play organ music as a hobby and those were the first days i worked alot with Thoth and wanted to thank him for his very welcome presence and work with me , so i went to a cathedral where i live and am allowed to play and started my pieces (composed by me) and recieved very much from him and he told my music is lovely magic.
I never recieved such a responce from any living human…it was strong…

12 Likes

Thank you so much for this amazing post, @Desiree! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Plenty of food for thought and ideas to add to my NFT practices. :blush:

So grateful for you! :heart:

6 Likes

This was extremely helpful Desiree! Thank you for all of the love and effort you poured into this to help all of us! Bookmarked! :heart: :point_up_2:

7 Likes

Great write up . You really put a lot of work and effort in it.

My question is : isnt a field a field?
Whether it’s in an audio or an NFT , I dont think theres a difference.
And with the audios we dont need all these preparations and rituals ,so why with the NFTs ?
The audios work when you listen to them, even if you dont believe and/or connect to them, sure they work better if you believe in them and open yourself up. But they definitely still work without that.
So where does the different mindset for the NFTs come from or do you do the same with all the audios ? Becuse that would take A LOT of time for many with a long playlist :smiley:

5 Likes

Imagine doing a major blueprint ritual :joy::joy::joy::muscle:

3 Likes

Yes… A field is a field

But here is the thing, NFTs are that way because they are a set of multi complex and smart fields. A special product layered in the most coherent ways.

And while they remain within the scope of one topic, they have several branches off the same one

The trick here is to be able to access all the fields in the NFT with the same level of interaction.

And specially the conscious one.

Take today’s audio fields for example:

A field like Exalted States… How many of us would you say have ‘unlocked its full potential’

I would, very comfortably, say none :smiley:

We always say how it would take us such a huge time, dedication, and effort to be able to unlock the possibilities of what the audio fields offer

And same goes for NFT products

In this case, some more. Because it’s like having Exalted with all the fields it has + a few more

Now…

There is also the part where the product itself, and the nature of it, prefers an ongoing connection.

And you can apply the same logic you would to a meditation to Vaikuntha Loka or Fortuna Smiles.

They require presence.

However way you choose to encapsulate yourself in this presence is up to you,

And it’s different each time.

Same goes for the Portal NFTs, Gods, Goddesses, Servitors, Tool-like NFTs like the Oligarch or The Traders

And as with all fields, they are always enhanced by our communication

You can apply so many points here,
Like interaction of consciousness,
familiarity of energies with the brain,
utilizing the psychic part of your brain
Encourage states of openness to receive

And the latter I have found to apply in my life just accordingly btw!

“communicating with life” vs “passively living life”

Although this one is a bit more deeper :D

But, there is a lot of similarity in principles etc

But for reassurance, they absolutely work either ways in their best potential, no doubt.

15 Likes

So grateful for you always finds these helpful! Always happy to see your artistic eyes finding good in these!! :heart::heart::heart::tada:

3 Likes