A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs

Ok, thanks for the clarification! :)

2 Likes

Ahhh my dearest Lionessa!!

I’m so happy to hear this was seen through the words!

Lots of Love and immersion in Gratitude really!

Thank you Prem :heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Wooww haha…

This is great!

Music is inspirational, carries a lot of thought and emotion to it. And the sounds they carry wrap up a concept of their own really. :heart:

And with the added touch of this being composed by you… It just makes it all the better!

Such a lively scene man!

Beautiful.

Reminds me a lot with how @VMMS would chant and sing to Mimir

(although, different contexts haha)

But what a way to elevate the connection!

I can imagine Mimir somewhere in the back around like “Sing! My darling! Sinnnng!” :D

And Thoth probably spreading out his heeeeh happy vibes :D

7 Likes

Your highlighting makes these words even better thank you man!! You too have been very valuable everywhere we worked together! :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

6 Likes

Wonderful posts Desiree! :rose: Excellent information

I recently started using
my Light servitor with the NFT AYUR.
The Light servitor is able to do some healing, so combining with AYUR which is a vast consciousness field of India’s wisdom and knowledge (specifically this use for healing) should help. I direct the Light servitor to interact with AYUR and apply the healing knowledge to me.

Until a get a servitor that is primarily for healing.

I agree with what u have posted about forming a connection. The way I have done it is to interact with each one for a minute or 2 twice a day. Mainly when I wake up and before bed. I dont have the NFT’s printed out yet, they are on my desktop. So I have a collage of some of them, then separate pics for the others. I look closely at each NFT, (over time I memorize the NFT) one at a time, talking to them, and thanking them. I look closely at each NFT. Then I go further back and look at it. Then I have all the NFT’s so I’m able to see them all, collage on desktop, the others as large thumbnail pics on the side. Then I talk to them as a group. They do respond back when I make the connection 1 to 1, some stronger than others. The god and the bodhisattva the strongest (so far).

When I go to sleep in the next room (open floor plan) I have all their pics on the desktop shining all night.

12 Likes

Should I introduce myself and talk to an NFT that is a non-servitor. or is there no point because it wouldn’t understand me.

I know its a smart NFT so i think it might not understand who I am or what I want.

5 Likes

@SilverZuzu You know when I was typing this and referring to the Consciousness NFTs,the one NFT I had on mind was actually Ayur!

Ayur is such a priceless gem, the way the ‘consciousness’ is captured into it-- nothing short of divine!

And it is divine :)

And the way I interact with it is also as communicating with the consciousness itself.

But when I had my servitors working with it they really stepped the game up!

I love how you chose the Light Servitor for it actually … And then you can even combine your healing servitor to work with Ayur!

Now that would be really something!

Sometimes I talk to Ayur like a servitor itself, but not really in the mindset of addressing a servitor,
but more so in the consciousness and interactive aspects of them.

That’s one side I appreciate the most about the NFTs and the fields in general. You can easily talk and communicate with them!

Sometimes I also ask Ayur or my servitors to look inside and interact with Ayur; seeking the best knowledge I can use for the time being, or to apply specific knowledge in situations, advice, or moving forward.

And I love to reach out for the Gods with Ayur! :slight_smile:

Haha I do that too! I love that collage idea, and the ‘type’ of connection you get when you talk to all of them as a group vs when you talk to them one to one!

You’re picking the best times! That’s when you’re naturally more receptive as well. And god don’t get me started on the thanking them part haha i love it!!! :heart:

Seriously … Grateful communication has been life changing with these!!! :heart:

4 Likes

haha Join the NFTversity! :woman_student:

Thank you JAAJ!

6 Likes

I want to reflect on this introduction part and what it means, because while this is a very personal one it is also where we could perhaps like feel the ‘pressure’ we could normally get when we introduce ourselves to someone else.

This is more so to become one with the NFT, to become familiar with both the presence and benefits of it, to allow the NFT to explore you as if it were pinpointing the best journey it can have with you.

Acquaint yourself!
Introduce yourself to all NFTs for sure.

5 Likes

very well :)
Off topic but worth mentioning:

Listen, I believe I started some thread for all the PTSD Fields, but I’ve not done a good job because I never even added to it/ cleaned it up lol. So,
If you are ever open to another Desire-Spick-And-Span Thread Creation, there’s that one for sure

And also perhaps you could consider creating a thread under NFTS/ Community Projects for “Potential Project Ideas”
Like you know, where someone can write on that thread for whether the project idea they have in mind is an idea that others think is worth pursing and then posting under Community Projects- and this would be as they weren’t too sure if others would like to partake.
I think it’s an idea to consider as some may be shy/unsure how good the idea they have in mind is worth pursuing, and then publishing under Community Projects lolt.

For instance: Aphrodite. I really want to do partake in her creation or have a project on here, but I’ve never posted as I’m unsure whether others would been open to it or not.
And if it’s happening for me I’m sure it’s something that’s crossed the minds of others lols

4 Likes

a very simplistic way to do stuff but one that works. i was brave enough to discover it today.

it is on the base of trust, and the basic perception of energy.

so…we have a NFT.

We look focused with both eyes on the mandala of the NFT. And we think: Hi ;Name of NFT; lets work together. then we wait. 5 to 10 seconds (stil looking at the mandala) while opening to feel whether energy of any kind comes from the image. It will of course because you and I are the owner of the said NFT.

Then we place the NFT in one pocket on us (i print them as small as dog tags) and then begin our journey discovering what the f… we bought… (ment in the best possible way :slightly_smiling_face:)
…no more no less this is the way…

then we begin to test what and so…I began with simplest tasks for example with the Thoth NFT.

for example: how much bar do I need for the tires of my car? how far should i sit and so on?.. the number and the position differed strongly from the suggested and made my experience driving (i adore my car) perfect, wholesome, and so warm pretty much as makin love while driving…anything fits in place and so…the car is agile and quick, i dont squirm in pain sittin…
Thoth helped with this in my head with adivice, thankful am I.

then with any small situation… asked can you guide me to choose? he did, and was right…

then on the end of the day he suggested it is time to change him with the Uruz Rune NFT…because i asked him for advice (allways respectfully).

so this is it. not a hard thing to do… just trust, observe and dont be shy to enjoy the goodies of those pieces of magical art!

the only issue being…they are f… HUGE!!!

11 Likes

Thanks a lot for taking the time to make this Des! This will help tons of people, and I shouldn’t have to bother you with my questions lol
Much appreciated :hugs:

3 Likes

Wooow​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:Great job friend :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::monkey_face::hear_no_evil:
U are Bestest explainer on here. I admit :partying_face::stuck_out_tongue:
Tnx :+1:t3:
Me likey :D

2 Likes

@Desiree How did I miss this thread?? This is so wonderful and helpful of you to write up. :heart_eyes: :purple_heart:

Will read in-depth over the weekend.

4 Likes

I’m re-reading this . And I going to re-read it regularly in the future! Such a great thread.

To me , the idea of your servitor enhancing the connection to your NFTs really is a game changer.

Can you elaborate on this👇 I have my mandala In the back of my phone cover… And I don’t really know how else I could have them with me all day in a practical way.

“Remember to also separate the mandalas from each other when you are out, and not have all of them crammed up in one pocket :)”

3 Likes

How about putting the NFT digital image on my phone lock screen, would that be effective?
Am I allowed to crop it so it fully fits on my phone screen wallpaper

2 Likes

Dont crop it. Better resize to fit your screen.

Use something like Image 2 Wallpaper for android or Wallax for iPhone

Wallax - Wallpaper Editor on the App Store (apple.com)

Image 2 Wallpaper - Apps on Google Play

5 Likes

I don’t knoooowww how did you? :D haha

Thank you so much @Starlight

Over the months I’m sure you have acquired incredible understanding of the NFTs so be sure to bring these out! I bet they’re really good!! :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Alexander

Yes sure! :)

I do have my mandalas on the back of my phone as well and I used to have them all on one side, but as soon as I would remove the phone cover it’d feel like the energies are finally ‘breathing’

so what I do now is just to stack them up too much, and have them in smaller sizes where before I’d do them in like, medium sized squares.

One thing you could do though is to have most of your mandalas like that, I make sure to not have more than 2 on each other (if there is no space at all), and have the ones that you want to focus more on throughout the day in your pockets.

Then when you’re not out just have them spread out around you, it is not necessary, but I use this as a Visual Tool rather; for mental excitement purposes and visual/sentient connections.

Another option would be to have the servitor, like you said, knowing all these energies prior and always connecting you to the mandalas.

have them create a node or a portal for you etc.

so you could mix some of the more psychic solutions with some of the physical!

5 Likes

Yes it would be effective-- there is no necessity in physically seeing them all the time but it greatly helps. I like to be always engaging with them, using some diversity in sensing, and the like. :)

You can also create a collage and have some 2-3 NFT artworks in there!

(but, I have noticed on the times I’ve done that, ‘harmony’ was the preferred option).

And no, cropping doesn’t affect the image!

But what @anon71013580 said is always good to do!

4 Likes