Your Energetic Being

I’m starting to use this consistently and it’s good.
I feel this really repairing my nerveous system and my energy system among other things.

13 Likes

Yep, YEB, QKC, and Torsion chef’s kiss

6 Likes

How ist the Dog Tag working can you wera IT 24/7

2 Likes

I usually take it out before sleeping but because is in the same necklace with Ascensionaut which is a bit hard to always wear and I want to have a restful sleep.

If is just YEB you can carry it always

3 Likes

Do you know If ITS Work If i cant Print the whoel Image ON the Tag Like Something from the Image issnt ON the Tag ?

2 Likes

Your can pad it, put over some neutral background and then print on tag, so that background is cropped and image of mandala isn’t. You just need to know dimensions.

Like this A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs - #61 by anon71013580, but for printing.

2 Likes

Will IT Work If IT comes printed Like this ?

1 Like

Or this? What is better?

1 Like

What do you think ist the First size or the 2nd size where the Image IS over the whole Dog Tag better for effects or do you think is

the Same?

1 Like

Can you lets say print NFT and fielded images and stack them together that is what I have been doing however I am not sure if it looses its power, if they all together, since having it singular, will just be to much.

1 Like

Would this replace the soul restoration series?

2 Likes

I think yea ibwould now IT too?

2 Likes

Can you Tell me answer of my question becauze you already printed IT ON a Dog Tag?

2 Likes

For me I’ve printed it as you did, so I think you are good to go

1 Like

So i wanna get Sure before i Order will the Dog Tag Work If the Image isnt fully visible fully ON the dog tag and there IS ah hole in IT Like this

1 Like

2 Likes

Does this also remove good etheric cords or only unhealthy ones?

1 Like

Only those that are not beneficial to you.

2 Likes

One of the best fields ever released, truly a gem :muscle:t4:

• heals the nervous system
  • gets rid of anxiety
  • pure grounding energy
  • removes blockages
  • enhances the effects of other fields ten fold
25 Likes

Yeah indeed I ‘feel’ the fields better

4 Likes