Your Energetic Being

Honestly, I was afraid to work with this NFT, it was so overwhelming and every time after listening to it my left eyelid start to vibrate violently for entire days, even with just the mandala. It’s been a while of only listening few times but I was very agitated so the idea to spam this pooped in my mind.

I felt some pain in the beginning, like some sensation similar to “Heart coherence” and “Auric and Energy body repair”, all around my body. It seems very powerful for emotional release as it feels very refreshing and calmed me down instantly, very energizing.

There is no pain at all but it’s disturbing a little, I don’t understand why only my left eyelid is buzzing, did someone stabbed me in the eyelid in some alternative universe or astral realm ? My eyelid is buzzing since November, the healing is crazy. :joy:

It won’t surprise me if it’s nerve healing, it would make sense actually as I have some problem with this eyelid but maybe it hides something to be more careful, who knows ?

8 Likes

So I’m working with the mandala/audio on this. Where I notice it most bluntly is in how tired I am. I ground/recharge on Jing/Chi 2-3 times a day and this wipes me daily. But it is starting, nearly 3 weeks later, to reach a bit of an equilibrium (which I will likely promptly destroy with more plays).

I think if I hadn’t been using Aura Repair, or any of the other sub fields (such as the Instagram/Book Of Cards) etc, this would’ve impacted me far harder.

So for anyone skimming for reviews, if you’ve done nothing to address any of the sub-fields - take it easy. Your body, your intuition, trumps all for feedback, but maybe ramp up a bit at a time if you have an unforgiving schedule.

9 Likes

from Gumroad’s Description

This comprehensive creation focuses on the restoration and rejuvenation of your energetic being, integrating powerful techniques and processes to enhance, repair, and elevate your energy system. It provides a holistic approach to your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.

The first aspect of this creation centers on the complete restoration and rejuvenation of your energetic being. Through elements of soul restoration, whole auric and energy body repair, plus cord cutting, it works to mend and revitalize your entire energetic structure. This process eliminates detrimental connections and repairs any damage to layers of your aura and energy body, restoring your soul’s integrity and ensuring you feel whole and balanced.

The second aspect strengthens and upgrades your energy system by removing blockages and stimulating the growth of your chakras using the plasma torus field. It incorporates energy expansion aspects combining various vital energies—Jing, Chi, Shen, Ojas, Prana, and Mana—compressed into your energy body. This process enhances your overall vitality, expands your energetic capacity, and ensures a robust and dynamic energy flow.

To support your physical well-being, the creation also includes nervous system development and nerve healing, promoting body coherence and stability. It grounds your energy, helping you stay balanced and centered amidst life’s challenges. This grounding effect is crucial for maintaining a healthy connection between your body and energetic systems.

With “Your Energetic Being,” you will embark on a transformative journey that revitalizes your entire energy system, enhances your vitality, and fosters a harmonious balance between your physical and energetic selves. This comprehensive approach ensures you feel rejuvenated, empowered, and deeply connected to your true essence.

23 Likes

does anyone have your energetic being old thumbnail picture :disappointed_relieved:
i prefer the old one more
i want to use it as cover

1 Like

tysm
i really prefer the old one more :sob:

1 Like

Wow. What a creation

2 Likes

@ecaiii @Captain_Nemo with the art change, does this no longer work as a printable tag?

2 Likes

The downloadable/fielded tag you get when you buy the field hasn’t changed.

1 Like

So the blue man lives on? :slight_smile: I wonder why the artwork change for the listing then?

3 Likes

Yeah! I double checked and it’s still there. The listed image for non-NFT’s usually isn’t the same as the fielded image that you get after purchase.

3 Likes

I’m glad he is still alive :sob:

1 Like