Nft/mandala question

Hey,

I just have 2 short questions:

1:when I want to set a mandala as wallpaper (I will soon print them), I can’t get the full picture as wallpaper, just a zoomed in version, is that bad?

2:Is it okay if listen to the audio of nft A and look at the mandala of nft B?

1. The image is better full imo

2. Its not that is not ok, but unless they could work on you for the same aim you are hoping for then, it is much better and recommended to focus fully in one at a time.

3 Likes

So no wallpaper, I guess…

I understand your point, it is more effective when I harmonize with one nft at the time

1 Like

I think some just posted image resized to fit screen center and further padded to look presentable. A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs - #61 by otm If the apps aren’t installable on your device the process is still simple as getting canvas of dimensions similar to device, filling it with something and centering full NFT image over.

2 Likes

waittt whatt?? i always listen to the nft audio while staring at the mandala? is that not good then

@Mouldytea

Luna was answering that question

2 Likes

ojhhhh woops, i cant read lol

thankz

2 Likes

Thank you Igem!

I used NoCrop app.

@MilesParker absolutely! I always have one on my wallpaper, people use them cropped, and they claim they work, i prefer the whole thing specially since Sammy confirmed once upon at time somewhere that it should be full image.

You can use Nocrop app or the one Igem quoted above.

1 Like